• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (2) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

TartaChocholate said:
If old master Hiei taught me something is how unpredictable DB can be. >_>
I'll just wait and see
I had a discussion with the head researcher for that match and it makes sense why they put Hiei at the level that they did. IMO base planetary is fine, but Sasuke should be significantly higher than that, but that's neither here nor there. Every other match in season 6 was pretty spot-on.

Yeah, anime and manga are both considered fine usually. Stuff like spin off games are much more questionable, like Mobs feat from his mobile game, which would probably have given him the win if they included it. But they really shouldn't include it.

Madotsuki24 said:
Yeah, don't take VSBW as 100% factual, because it is wrong sometimes. It's the same wiki who thinks that Pit from Kid Icarus is stronger than Post-Crisis Superman and that Danny Phantom is stronger than Post-Crisis Green Lantern.
While you're not wrong per say I don't see the point of this rant in this discussion

CinnabarManx421 said:
Wasn't it a non-canon feat they used though? I keep hearing that.
Yes it was some feat yusuke did with Yomi in the anime though him scaling to it is another matter given Yusuke was >hiei in the anime

yeah, they scaled guy to the moon hole-punch as it was base Naruto, and was 480 petatons, High 6-A. They got the tier right, but IMO they shouldn't scale him to the last as that happened a good few years after the series. You can obviously just scale them to the Juubi blast where he gets his High 6-A rating from already and it'll still be an AP stomp

I have no idea why it's listed as 8-A even though it links to a small town feat. RWBY peeps should downscale from it and be MCB, plus if you wanna go the alt canon route there's also the manga feat. Blake stomps Mikasa if that's what you're wondering.

There is only one nation in the OPM world that expands over the entire supercontinent, said nation is divided by 26 cities named after letters on the alphabet, Z-city is one of them.

The only MU of Season 6 I was iffy on was Wario VS Dedede simply because the RT had both at 4-A and then speed was said to be "close" yet Wario has better abilities and regen that IMO would enable him yo outlast a Dedede with a standard arsenal but I can see it. Still should've been Bowser.

The only connections Bowser and Dedede have is that they're both villains who have an army. Bowser vs Dr. Eggman would be better and much more fair (Dedede is actually around universe level+ from scaling to Kirby who defeated Void Termina with special equipment and help and Dedede can be one of those who can help), both are the main antagonists of their games who have armies and both are recurring antagonists, and archnemesis of the main heroes who have a video game rivalry with each other. Also, Dr. Eggman with his best equipment is low multiverse level, so it's actually fair.

The real cal howard said:
Unfortunately, Blake stomps Mikasa. In a perfect world, Mikasa would no-diff.
Not a fan of the shitty kitty eh? Anyways is Mikasa really Blake most popular choice to face on the show? Neither have any connections I'm aware of. Also I wonder if there waiting for ruby to get worthwhile feats to Pitt her against Maka given that match is bound to happen in the future

Lol I don't think Eggman is Bowser's closest match at all.

Dedede will forever hold that title. Even then, give them their best equipment and Bowser AP stomps both.

Lmao, no he REALLY wouldn't. Void Termina is not even multiverse level and even I say that. Kirby had to use special equipment and help to defeat him, NO ONE scales to him! xD

Even if we give Bowser Dreamy Bowser, Eggman can still blitz and hax him, but Death Battle doesn't think that Sonic or Solaris has immeasurable speed, AT ALL. So yeah, they would make Bowser win...

Which I don't understand why. If Super Sonic has immeasurable speed and Eggman can react and fight him in that form, then shouldn't he scale and have immeasurable speed as well?

because the power of Super Sonic varies immensely along with his speed. He only has one immeasurable feat, which was further empowered by love or some shit and was against Solaris, to whom Eggman does not scale.

Also, Eggman can't at all react to super sonic

Lmao Kirby gets buffed but Mario doesn't? How is 2-C Kirby even remotely consistent? I can see Low 2-C but right now? We don't have enough feats.

Eh, whatever. I'm done with this site's ratings lmao

Madotsuki24 said:
It does seem like a massive outlier for Super Sonic to have immeasurable speed though...
Not really, his fight with Solaris is completely valid, and Elise's kiss didn't amp him, that's headcanon, that's just his peak

Don't worry, the Time Eater should be immesurable, and the Egg Wizard via scaling as well, you aren't really wrong about that, Sonic should have the same AP during that fight so also the same speed as Solaris

Foxthefox1000 said:
Lmao Kirby gets buffed but Mario doesn't? How is 2-C Kirby even remotely consistent? I can see Low 2-C but right now? We don't have enough feats.

Eh, whatever. I'm done with this site's ratings lmao
This site be on crack lol

Repeating what was said earlier; Make. A. CRT. This thread is about DB not about which verses/characters should be scaled to your standards, fiction doesn't give a crap what kinda of characters are tiers higher than other characters.

Anyway War Machine should take this unless DB pulls another Hiei Vs Sasuke (despite the fact I infinitely prefer the former character and wasn't too opposed to him winning), likely Genos mistakes W.M for an evil cyborg (or an agent of Metal knight) and that's how the fight might get instigated.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Repeating what was said earlier; Make. A. CRT. This thread is about DB not about which verses/characters should be scaled to your standards, fiction doesn't give a crap what kinda of characters are tiers higher than other characters.

Anyway War Machine should take this unless DB pulls another Hiei Vs Sasuke (despite the fact I infinitely prefer the former character and wasn't too opposed to him winning), likely Genos mistakes W.M for an evil cyborg (or an agent of Metal knight) and that's how the fight might get instigated.
Ah just for teasers:

Ep 123 spoilers
This battle is presented in hand drawn style.
Ep 124 spoilers
Ep 124 may feature one combatant being teased in the teasers for Season 7 (during the end of All Might vs Might Guy).
And for whether the Kirby god tiers being Low 2-C or even 2-C (or not), we need a good bunch of properly scanned and translated pages of exclusive guides from Japan to ascertain which feats are to be taken into consideration at which key phases or even verses.

I don't think Genos can pull a Hiei here tbh, there's no feat for him,outlier or not that comes even close to WM's feat, even if you highball them heavily.

The best they can do is speed, by considering G4's lasers to be Lighspeed, putting him at higher relativistic, give him generous scaling to Flash because of their short fight, or wank by considering his hand beams Lightspeed and making him FTL for outrunning them.

That being said, i really hope they pull off a modern art moment before Genos self-destructs to no avail.

Guys, did you know that if a character self-destructs and kills the other along with it, that's a win for them in Death Battle? So Genos has an extra tool here! (Ó╣æ•ß┤ù•Ó╣æ)ÔÖí

Madotsuki24 said:
Guys, did you know that if a character self-destructs and kills the other along with it, that's a win for them in Death Battle? So Genos has an extra tool here! (Ó╣æ•ß┤ù•Ó╣æ)ÔÖí
Is that really so? Its a tie if it happens, I believe. If you are referring to Guy vs All Might, Guy won cuz you don't immediately die after using Night Guy while All Might died immediately.

Back