• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (2) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Newendigo said:
>Mostly 'coz he can't get out of a fight without something getting blasted off, he's got super durable armor over his entire body and he can pop his limbs on and off like a freakin' lizard tail.

Even Boomstick knows Genos is weak AF and has a poor track record of fighting opponents.

Genos is also FTL and that sounds like a NLF since hacking someone stronger than anyone you've ever hacked normally wouldn't work. Genos is city level by drawing blood from Fuhrer Ugly, who is a dragon level threat, is 2B also city level or above without Black Box Detonation?

He is and it's actually consistent as well. He has dodged a laser from G4 and he has reacted to and defeated Awakened Cockroach who has FTL reaction speed. He has gotten even stronger than that now and since he scales to a character who scales to Flash, that further supports that he's FTL.

Make. A. CRT. Until then Genos is not FTL.

Also, that is by not means is how hacking works at all, the strength of something is complety irrelevant to hacking. It depends on the quality/complexity of the tech that is hacking/hacked, and the range of said hacking.

Just because it doesn't say that he's FTL on VSBW, doesn't mean that it's not true. Don't take VSBW as 100% factual, because VSBW is not 100% accurate, if anything, it's more inaccurate than accurate. Also, I am a massive fan of OPM, OPM is my favourite anime and Ik almost everything about it, so Ik what I'm talking about.

Dodging a laser is relativistic, or even lower.

You have never posted a single shred or ounce of proof supporting ftl reactions for cockroach considering even flashy flash is only .17c and it's a huge outlier for anyone not named Saitama to be faster than him

Well, believe what you want.

But, don't expect people to agree with you based off your pure believe, you must convince them with evidence and good arguements, right now, you are just ranting.

First scan is just an hypebole statement that is unsupported by anything.

Second is just one guy blitzing another one that is Relativistic in Speed, which doesn't exactly translate to light speed, just faster by an unknown amount.

I never said that either, I said that he scales to Flash's speed, not surpasses Flash's speed, because scaling =/= surpassing. Both Genos and Flash got blitzed by Awakened Garou, there is no indication that Genos is faster than Flash.

Yeah, don't take VSBW as 100% factual, because it is wrong sometimes. It's the same wiki who thinks that Pit from Kid Icarus is stronger than Post-Crisis Superman and that Danny Phantom is stronger than Post-Crisis Green Lantern.

Back