• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill vs Discord can work in Sprites/Hand Drawn
Yeah, it'll probably work as a sprite battle, maybe with hand-drawn elements like Ben 10/Green Lantern or Beerus/Galaxia.

I'm working on a blog post going over some "DC vs non-Marvel" fights to see which one might end the streak. So far, the post includes:

Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Starfire vs Blaze the Cat (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Bane vs Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha (Shin Megami Tensei)
Doomsday vs SCP-682 (SCP Foundation)
Blue Beetle vs Star Force Mega Man (Mega Man Star Force)
Ra's Al Ghul vs Shredder (TMNT)
A Black Lantern vs Wilfre (Drawn to Life) (one of mine, admittedly)

Which one's does the non-DC character win? Did I miss any? I feel like more than anything, a DC street tier simply isn't going to cut it. If Death Battle want to shake off the predictability of DC beating everyone not from Marvel, they've got to go with a heavy hitter that's pretty widely known.

I think just Kyle vs Simon, even that is contested though.

682 probably can’t kill Doomsday, but Doomsday can’t kill him, SCP ain’t gonna be a thing on DB anyway.

Yeah, it'll probably work as a sprite battle, maybe with hand-drawn elements like Ben 10/Green Lantern or Beerus/Galaxia.

I'm working on a blog post going over some "DC vs non-Marvel" fights to see which one might end the streak. So far, the post includes:

Which one's does the non-DC character win? Did I miss any? I feel like more than anything, a DC street tier simply isn't going to cut it. If Death Battle want to shake off the predictability of DC beating everyone not from Marvel, they've got to go with a heavy hitter that's pretty widely known.
Those in the bold

Pegasus Seiya vs Shazam (Saint Seiya vs DC Comics) could potentially happen.

44ab372d-9fa7-420a-ae1d-e623014fa3a5
ed16c76e-e60b-4fd0-8eed-979bc3a65c94
8aa52ca5-d70c-4b44-9b60-6420d861cfa7

Not all of them buy Universal Kratos

Welp I think Ash is going to beat Yugi now. He caught a Dracovish, the slayer of all Pokémon. /s
If you buy 4-B Tapus then season 7 Ash is already having a 4-B Pikachu.

Taiichi and Masaru still slap him every day of the week.

Hmm why do I have the strangest feeling that Torrian is going to animate either Blake vs Mikasa or Doom vs Gilgamesh
Torrian will animate Blake vs Mikasa and likely any fight featuring martial arts.

Doom vs Gilgamesh or Vader or Luthor is more laser and technology and big guns or magic everywhere.

Torrian confirmed on Twitter that he's coming back for this season. If I had to take a guess, he's probably helping with Blake/Mikasa, maybe Lightning vs Shulk or a martial arts fight (Po vs Iron Fist, maybe?).

Ehh, not sure about that one.

Though good to see 682 vs Doomsday on Yates’s channel, it honestly is the best possible matchup for both.
Sadly not happening.

It is heavily hinted Torrian will animate some episodes for Season 8.

Honestly i would wish to see iron fist vs kenshiro, tho it might not
This reminds me the followings exist:
Iron Fist vs Po or Karate Kid
Saitama vs Kenshiro
Raoh vs Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Sengoku Basara)

I hope this isn't the case, they're fighting styles wouldn't mash very well.

Other that Kratos has already Dante to fight, which its objectively a better match.

If that happen it would be another wasted opportunity, just like Broly vs Hulk.
I can see why Broly vs Hulk happened given it was something they were planning to do in 2016 before doomsday overtook it and the fight between them were long requested
But point is the not all of the researchers accept the idea of Kratos being Universal

He’s coming back

Already posted m8

It is heavily hinted Torrian will animate some episodes for Season 8.

This reminds me the followings exist:
Iron Fist vs Po or Karate Kid
Saitama vs Kenshiro
Raoh vs Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Sengoku Basara)
Kenshiro not coming back dude if you haven’t notice the characters that mostly come back on DB have been Comic book/video game characters
I feel like 3 times should be the cap on how many times a character can come back.
my thoughts as well after that your done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back