• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I forgot about Sigma vs Ultron. That was good (even if I'm unhappy that Sigma lost).

Edit: Also, what, Sigma's actual voice actor was in it?

Edit 2: Most likely it was, though legally it wasn't to avoid issues. Ichigo is in the same situation, while Zuko's VA was credited outright. Weird that all the characters with their official VAs lost.

Last edited:
Alright, so i decided to update my top 10 most wanted matches:

10. Ryuko Matoi vs Cutie Honey
9. Alucard vs Soma Cruz
8. Ragna vs Dante
7. Okuyasu vs Kuwabara
6. Bill Cipher vs Shuma Gorath
5. Zero vs Meta Knight
4. Seiya vs Goku
3. Domon Kasshu vs Jin Saotome
2. Extreme Dinosaurs vs Street Sharks
1. Scourge vs Goku Black

ddw8auu-7e259521-c98a-48e0-9eb2-a2e960da280d.png
ylybzv1rsho51.jpg
d9o0x3x-f7536595-28df-484c-a754-0c2d22b65b99.jpg
ddgaie9-81d03dde-cd9c-4d97-9924-abbb0c222ebe.png

Recapping
1.Ryuko vs Shadow
2.Yoda vs Meta Knight
3.Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly
4.Doctor Doom vs Lex Luthor/Black Adam/Gilgamesh
5.Mikasa vs Blake
6.Dio vs Alucard
7.Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man
8.Galactus vs Unicron
9.Link vs Cloud
10.Mercer vs Cole
so 10 matches left so we could be getting some surprises
Anyone wanna make a guess for the other 10? My guesses are:

11. The Powerpuff Girls vs. The Crystal Gems
12. Dexter vs. Jimmy Neutron
13. Erza vs. Saber
14. Scott Pilgrim vs. Travis Touchdown
15. Trunks vs. Silver
16. John Wick vs. Agent 47
17. Ant Man vs. Atom
18. Ken Kaneki vs. Eren Jeager
19. Sakura Haruno vs. Nami
20. Joker vs. Giorno

Anyone wanna make a guess for the other 10? My guesses are:

11. The Powerpuff Girls vs. The Crystal Gems
12. Dexter vs. Jimmy Neutron
13. Erza vs. Saber
14. Scott Pilgrim vs. Travis Touchdown
15. Trunks vs. Silver
16. John Wick vs. Agent 47
17. Ant Man vs. Atom
18. Ken Kaneki vs. Eren Jeager
19. Sakura Haruno vs. Nami
20. Joker vs. Giorno
idk about the bold tho

I mean all of those seem to have at least a cult following, besides the bold one honestly.
What are the connections for them besides Cartoon Network trios with color schemes? (Though this makes me wish for a sequel to punch time explosion, or any big CN crossover game Weiss Shwarz is cool but it doesn’t count.)

I mean all of those seem to have at least a cult following, besides the bold one honestly.
What are the connections for them besides Cartoon Network trios with color schemes? (Though this makes me wish for a sequel to punch time explosion, or any big CN crossover game Weiss Shwarz is cool but it doesn’t count.)
The Powerpuff Girls is the one of the most well known shows that Cartoon Network what it is today, the Crystal Gems appeared at a time when Cartoon Network was transitioning into story arc cartoons (Adventure Time was on of the only shows that did it for so long during its run). Aside from having massive cult followings in their own right, they both have fought a variety of foes and came out on top most of the time, they both have different powersets that can counter each other (Blossom's Ice Breath vs. Garnet's Electrokinesis, Bubbles Sonic Scream vs. Pearl's Holograms, Buttercup's Combat Ferocity vs. Amethyst's Shapeshifting) and both ways of finishing the fight (Tag Team Attacks vs. Fusion).

Yeah, Season 1 has been going on for three years. They wanna have the quality of Death Battle, but don't have a big enough team to upload nearly as often as DB.
Well hey, maybe it will happen a bit sooner since I've helped spead word of their existence.
Who are you talking about?

The OG Screwattack team has mostly been integrated into Rooster Teeth so do you mean another group?

Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya being one of the most overdue JJBA vs Persona matchup
Rooster Teeth do not want to touch Giorno vs Joker because of difficulty to present GER
Yu Narukami vs Josuke Higashikata becomes a popular alternative

Totally see this coming. Esp. if GER cannot be presented well nor will it be a chance to let GER shine before Persona Joker just slaps Giorno physically.

Dio Brando will likely help JJBA fans score a victory on Alucard (Hellsing). Maybe Jonathan Joestar can against Tanjirou Kamado too.

Maybe we will also have Jolyne Cujoh, Enrico Pucci and/or Weather Report to come into Death Battle but this will likely be around the time when/after JJBA anime Season 6 is on-air.

Last edited:
Hi, guys. New to the website, and first time posting.

I'm just thinking, in the Death Battle Cast, Ben specifically says "some of the most requested characters of all time". Who are some of the most requested characters that don't have a specific "locked-in" opponent? Take Cell, for example. A highly requested character, but unlike a character like Frieza, he doesn't have a specific opponent locked down (Cell could fight Dark Samus, Zygarde, Sephiroth, Super Skrull, Doomsday, Amazo, Metal Sonic, etc.).

Trying to brainstorm who else fits the bill.

Hi, guys. New to the website, and first time posting.

I'm just thinking, in the Death Battle Cast, Ben specifically says "some of the most requested characters of all time". Who are some of the most requested characters that don't have a specific "locked-in" opponent? Take Cell, for example. A highly requested character, but unlike a character like Frieza, he doesn't have a specific opponent locked down (Cell could fight Dark Samus, Zygarde, Sephiroth, Super Skrull, Doomsday, Amazo, Metal Sonic, etc.).

Trying to brainstorm who else fits the bill.
They probably mean characters who do have opponents. Frieze had a good opponent in face of Megatron, but he was downgraded unfortunately.

While Luffy is highly requested, he’s most likely not going to appear as Ben stated that he wants to play the waiting game with Luffy. Another one is Discord vs Bill Cipher. Those two have been requested since the days of Pit vs Sora and Cole vs Alex requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back