• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything higher than 2-C/Low Multiversal is too high for Hulk tbh
He respectfully disagreed.

Still not even close to beat Maka lol
Needs a new feat to calc then.
But since the RWBY workers now have Venom vs Crona, RWBY crew and Death Battle crew may now discuss to decide how impressive a feat it has to be for Ruby to defeat Maka.

To be fair, Death Battle has mentioned plot points that don't effect the actual fight at all before.
Venom/Red Hood: True.

I have translated a part of these lyrics.

Last edited:
Yknow after spending the last few weeks in a server that thinks Heralds are High 1-B to 1-A and Immeasurable i honestly vibe with 4-B max heralds, i'm not afraid of it anymore

wait a second
Ikari = Rage?
so... Shinji from Evangelion has the last name "Rage"?
oh, the irony
Japanese love playing the kind of homophone and jokes...

In fact I am playing one myself while listening to the battle track song.
How do you think about Ikaruga (Senran Kagura) vs Chika Amatori (World Trigger)? Can you appreciate any "close connections" and "contrasts"?

I don't know, but there are signs that supporting Hulk's victory.
In terms of fundamental strategic workout, Hulk does not have anything to move to attack Broly before being sent to the edge of the universe.

In terms of feats, the statistics seem to be on Hulk's side. - At least by the G1 bloggers.

In terms of hints shown in the battle music and the cover art, Broly takes this.

From the comment Ben Singer provided, Hulk has a high chance.

So wait for a few more hours or a day plus a few more hours (premieres on Youtube at 2020 December 29 SGT 02:00).

Okay I'm gonna ask something that's for sure been answered before, but when has music predicted a character's victory before?
Flash vs Sonic
Beerus vs Galaxia
Booster gold vs Cable
Jotaro vs Kenshiro
All Might vs Might Guy
Sanji vs Rock Lee
Zuko vs Shoto
Esdeath vs Gray
Samurai Jack vs Afro
Aang vs Edward Elric
probably a few more im missing

Should let you guys know that the reason ikari sounds very broly centric it's because the DB stuff couldn't find an adequate Hulk track. mcu is over plagued with orchestral pieces. It's not so much an immediate confirmation of one character winning over another

Should let you guys know that the reason ikari sounds very broly centric it's because the DB stuff couldn't find an adequate Hulk track. mcu is over plagued with orchestral pieces. It's not so much an immediate confirmation of one character winning over another
im pretty sure they could've used several hulk themes like 90s animated intro or from his video games in it
so no they did actually they were lazy so no excuses

The other commentator had a good idea of using Hulk's theme from MVC 3, that or they could've used something similar to Hulk's cartoon themes

rage_vs_rage_by_dbzwarrior_d59f1ev-fullview.jpg
broly_vs_hulk_by_dbzwarrior_d5a6ylc-fullview.jpg
dea1l8w-ca591a93-333b-448b-abf8-217755a8b834.png
deazt6b-1179ac3f-3511-4155-854a-b5c23ffbe579.png

exactly this screams of laziness if anything cause you can easily go on youtube and post hulk themes and boom there you go
Well there seem to have more copyright constraints from a professional music producer. But well we know WW_TW and Brandon Yates can be lazy at times, especially after making tedious music for other Rooster Teeth animations and/or taking income-tax-chargeable commissions for making "custom Death Battle"-esque track music.

Well 2 hours before whether a Low 1-A Broly exists or not. I may have a quick nap before trying to watch this or hear from someone else.

And I think I may start a Season 8 thread as Thread 20. But neutral on when to start a new thread (because I do not want to erase old tabs on here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back