• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I'll have to say Hulk, I like both but I just kinda want Broly to win so people will shut up about DB downplaying Dragon Ball
Edit: what I meant to say was that I want Broly to win because then maybe some comic debaters won't put Dragon Ball at only Planet level

So... I’ve heard from a source who supposedly has connections to the research team. Apparently they say that Hulk is going to be given a very Superman like explanation, take that how you will.
**** not, i really hope for their sake that they don't pull another limitless bullshit, it was already bad enough with Superman.

Especially when in Hulk vs Doomsday, they say that he isn't, because then they would have to admit that they were wrong, but they never did before.

**** not, i really hope for their sake that they don't pull another limitless bullshit, it was already bad enough with Superman.

Especially when in Hulk vs Doomsday, they say that he isn't, because then they would have to admit that they were wrong, but they never did before.
not to mention why they didn't bring up some of these feats for hulk its not like they didn't exist at the time

Either Broly vaporizes Hulk to nothing or Hulk's immortality outlasts Broly's ki stamina and he claps him.

These are really the only realistic scenarios I see here.
Tbh, I'm hoping Broly's Ki helps him survive the fight. I feel like the Beerus Scaling should help in more ways than one imo

Look. I’m not mad okay. I want Hulk to win because he’s a ******* bad ass and the first superhero I’ve ever known. Hulk is so Chady he gave me nightmares when I was two years old. I just want them to do Broly justice and not push the “Hulk is strongest there is” or “infinite power” nonsense.
Dude the first comic book that I picked up was World War Hulk. And I ******* loved it, so don’t worry your not the only one rooting for Hulk

The moment when everyone hears Death Battle said Hulk has infinite strength:
69ec6d07-a302-4604-b0b0-c3803b3ebee8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back