• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This comment won’t age well
IMG_1121.png

There a difference tho? Jack robots in the beginning of the series have always survive city level lazers and from every game have always been getting stronger from every version. SF low tiers have never shown levels of powers like that. Also just because ones a fodder in a verse doesn’t make it ok for the other to pass
I mean, their power can be used for City level lasers.

Again no in Final Fight Revenge it’s an original story that’s self contained to its own game and has contradictions with other FF games for it to even be consider canon. That and FF characters never showing this level of power again in there own series clearly marks this game as it own thing. Also bad examples again TT2 is events are directly dropped in T7 so that is a problem and while my knowledge of DS isn’t that well as SF using anime feats dont seem to contradict anything
Characters performing better feats doesn’t make something non-canon and while Nem is my boy, he’s not anything official, even for DB. Officially it’s the fifth game in the Final Fight franchise and there’s been no word on its canonicity from the officials. Also just because some events are lifted doesn’t take something officially said to be non canon and make it canon. Otherwise things like Batman The Animated Series is canon due to creating Harley and the canon backstories for Two Face and Mr. Freeze. This isn’t me saying the feat shouldn’t be used. This is me saying to not use double standards. Like it doesn’t take an expert to know that this is a result of Ryu vs Jin controversy.
Again I don’t care if it’s a combo feat or not because it’s to high of a feat for the cast to reasonably scale to. The feat itself is higher that any showing by Akuma, especially if you use the DB version which comes to 700 teratons. Even Oni best feat comes only in the gigaton range. And the thing is if this was Ryu or Akuma sure the feat would be find, but it’s ******* Honda. He’s always been at the bottom tier of the series and for him to come out and perform the best feat in the canon put its into question if we can even use it.
Second time a feat is too high for VSBW liking. The cast just scales. The only way for this to be an outlier is if it was tier 5+ given landscape shaping events are caused by a handful of characters like Chun-Li, Bison, and base Akuma. It’s honestly sounding like Moon level Roshi all over again. Just because they’re bottom of the barrel doesn’t make them unable to perform feats. Heck, freaking Waddle Dees have a large planet feat and they’re outright fodder, yet we scale all the no-names and mini bosses of Kirby to them.
This is another one I disagree with. Our SF pages our abysmal but our Tekken pages are fine? The fact you can look at Tekkens page and say there fine when literally nobody agrees with them. Not anyone here in this thread, not the people at DB, and especially not the G1 guys. Also for KI you were there for the threads, you could have said anything about the pages rating yet you didn’t? As for the other ones I don’t know enough about it nor do I care
Bruh the Tekken dudes are continental. Unless you’re gunning for them being in the herald range, they’re fine. Of course, I was only looking at the Mishima family, but given Paul was the same tier, I doubt anyone else is under that level. If you’re referring to low tiers being abysmal, then I can’t argue as I don’t know them. But for the Mishimas? If you’re arguing them to be anywhere near tier 5 or higher that would be wank (and I hate to use that word). And I was present in the Killer Instinct thread. Heck, I was the one who brought Windi, the best dude for KI I know and the dude who spent the most time arguing against the downgrade.

Marvel no longer has worst win loss record, it finally gets a win streak after after s2, it was 40th marvel ep as well and Avatar has loss streak now.

Storm wasn't given Universe level or even MFTL+ calcs. Gigatons vs Exatons and 20x minimum speed difference.

I looked up Final Fight Revenge. Got nothing regarding its canonicity. The G1 Blog isn’t officially linked to Death Battle itself. And even then, DB was always for using dubious canon if it doesn’t contradict.
Except final fight revenge does contradict last i checked and even then it doesnt excuse the several other stuff they included or you wanna tell me the crossovers stuff are fine somehow for use
People didn’t complain when they used Tekken Tag Tournament or when Talbain got anime flight speeds
Tag games for ur info are acknowledged in canon, as well as things that only in those existed first

Talbain anime flight scaling is non existent which was also said in one of those threads too when it was looked up
Hakan threw E. Honda at a meteor. Hakan scales to the full AP, E. Honda scales to the full durability. This is pure nitpicking if you think it’s going both ways. E. Honda did nothing but be a projectile. If Hakan yeeted a big rock it wouldn’t be any different. And what part of it is an outlier? Because it’s a high number? As usual, outlier gets overused here. If it was planetary? Sure. If the feat was beating down Oni? Sure. But the meteor bust and coming out to…idk, country? No.
Name any other feat close to country level then buddy, by a character in Honda league btw and dont try to do scaling from those like Ryu or something like that either, its straight up outlier at its finest and when the feats from god tiers themselves are in the town to city range, with scaling just large mountain at best you got nothing to argue a country level feat from a character that has no feat, indication or scaling remotely close to that isnt outlier

It still doesnt excuse the fact Hakan is responsible for oiling him enough to launch him with the power needed to even bust the meteor also, let alone he was shown clearly in bandages and shit
Finally, VSBW FGC profiles. Yes, unless you’re SoulCal, Tekken, or Blazblue, the profiles suck.
Not even the only verses for FGC that had updates and all done
Darkstalkers non-god tiers speeds
Tell a speed feat for those then, i will wait
Killer Instinct being wall
Tell better feats above wall then, i will wait
the abysmal states of SF and MK
Where have you been when those threads happened for them? Also SF got more haxes, a better description of their moves with gifs, gallery full of renders, better citations

Let alone high 7-A which got removed long ago from naruto forums wanked calcs got back from a more legit feat

MK i have mixed opinions
Guilty Gear ignoring the solar system black hole feat to make them multicont
I dont know the deal with GG here to talk of it
Smash profiles ignoring Sephiroth’s Supernova and Master Hand not being cosmic, I could go on.
This might be the only thing you are right about, but only cuz i know the one who handles the verse and seen better profiles of it in a different wiki

Next time will be brutal.

Either Naruto will get (tied) worst win loss record or Bleach gets another bad one with just 2 losses.

Funny enough if Madara wins, they'll both be at 2 more losses than wins.

Marvel no longer has worst win loss record, it finally gets a win streak after after s2, it was 40th marvel ep as well and Avatar has loss streak now.

Storm wasn't given Universe level or even MFTL+ calcs. Gigatons vs Exatons and 20x minimum speed difference.
Didn’t they mention her rekindling a dying star or something? I think they just neglected to calc her higher feats because it wasn’t necessary

Except final fight revenge does contradict last i checked and even then it doesnt excuse the several other stuff they included or you wanna tell me the crossovers stuff are fine somehow for use
The Shin Akuma meteor was lower than the Haggar value so it doesn’t matter in the long run. Crossover stuff isn’t fine, which is why Asura’s Wrath wasn’t mentioned at all
Tag games for ur info are acknowledged in canon, as well as things that only in those existed first

I repeat what I said about BTAS. Heck, FFR has some things out into
Talbain anime flight scaling is non existent which was also said in one of those threads too when it was looked up

Name any other feat close to country level then buddy, by a character in Honda league btw and dont try to do scaling from those like Ryu or something like that either, its straight up outlier at its finest and when the feats from god tiers themselves are in the town to city range, with scaling just large mountain at best you got nothing to argue a country level feat from a character that has no feat, indication or scaling remotely close to that isnt outlier
The aforementioned Hagar feat. And again, doesn’t need. You’re acting like this feat is large planet. Landscape shaping feats being done by character such as Chun-Li’s small town feat and Bison using Ryu’s power to city bust shows that it’s within the range. Because contrary to popular belief, VSB numbers are just that: numbers. And don’t get to decide what’s an outlier and what’s not. And what’s shown and you can’t ever change rhaf

It still doesnt excuse the fact Hakan is responsible for oiling him enough to launch him with the power needed to even bust the meteor also, let alone he was shown clearly in bandages and shit

I repeat what I said. Hakan supplied the AP, Honda tanked the meteor. I swear, if this were some shonen verse this wouldn’t be a question
Not even the only verses for FGC that had updates and all done

Tell a speed feat for those then, i will wait

Felicia moving in tandem with lightning in her intro. Other Huitzil flight speed feats. Lilith’s flight speed feats
Tell better feats above wall then, i will wait
Tusk’s meteors (obviously). Cinder melting feats get large building.

Where have you been when those threads happened for them? Also SF got more haxes, a better description of their moves with gifs, gallery full of renders, better citations
Sweet. Now all they need to do is get the stats right. Also I’m barely here anymore. Even when I was I didn’t call out verses I wasn’t a primary factor in them.

Let alone high 7-A which got removed long ago from naruto forums wanked calcs got back from a more legit feat
I’m assuming this is talking about the Akuma island bust.

Bruh the Tekken dudes are continental. Unless you’re gunning for them being in the herald range, they’re fine. Of course, I was only looking at the Mishima family, but given Paul was the same tier, I doubt anyone else is under that level. If you’re referring to low tiers being abysmal, then I can’t argue as I don’t know them. But for the Mishimas? If you’re arguing them to be anywhere near tier 5 or higher that would be wank (and I hate to use that word).
For your info its not wank if they were to be argued for tier 5, indications of such exist there and no its not empty words or anything like that, its very much possible and mind you it was admin approval for those back then
And I was present in the Killer Instinct thread. Heck, I was the one who brought Windi, the best dude for KI I know and the dude who spent the most time arguing against the downgrade.
Yet you didnt do anything about, you were given time as well twice or so to counter argue and didnt even use the chances given, for someone who complains of their tiers you sure didnt bother much to argue back

Dude there’s no tier 5 anything for Tekken. The best feat in the verse is the Gun Jack feat and its peak end is multicont.

also I don’t make arguments here anymore because I don’t wanna be drawn back. Not to mention I left it in the hands of someone who knows the verse infinitely better than me.

The Shin Akuma meteor was lower than the Haggar value so it doesn’t matter in the long run. Crossover stuff isn’t fine, which is why Asura’s Wrath wasn’t mentioned at all
The fact a god tier has no feats higher then a character clearly weaker then other characters those god tiers can even one shot or easily beat is already a red flag which you ignore for no reason
I repeat what I said about BTAS. Heck, FFR has some things out into
Such as? Also it was tackled iirc in a CRT about it
The aforementioned Hagar feat. And again, doesn’t need. You’re acting like this feat is large planet. Landscape shaping feats being done by character such as Chun-Li’s small town feat
Chun li feat is from aftermath which is btw outdated, i seen calcs for it far lower and its not even canon, shows plot points of alpha happening after SF2 which they state in the video too, when alpha series all happens before SF2, let alone alpha had the characters younger then in SF2 as well
and Bison using Ryu’s power to city bust shows that it’s within the range.
The satsui no hado inside Ryu, not Ryu power alone, Bison was obssesed with the hado Ryu had
Because contrary to popular belief, VSB numbers are just that: numbers. And don’t get to decide what’s an outlier and what’s not. And what’s shown and you can’t ever change rhaf
And numbers is what you decide for feats how strong they are, you just shoot yourself in the leg with that

You cant give a character clearly several leagues below a rating not even consistent

Even if Haggar and Honda were to be legit, they have no other feats in 40 f-ing years of their series close to that
I repeat what I said. Hakan supplied the AP, Honda tanked the meteor. I swear, if this were some shonen verse this wouldn’t be a question
If you think shonen verses just get a pass just like that or whatever, you clearly didnt seen any threads of the big 3 or other popular ones
Felicia moving in tandem with lightning in her intro.
Debunked and its not even a tandem moving thing
Other Huitzil flight speed feats.
And what are those....most arent even clear enough to get a number from them
Lilith’s flight speed feats
Show it then
Tusk’s meteors (obviously).
Which got debunked
Cinder melting feats get large building.
Not scaling to physicals and standards also say that
Sweet. Now all they need to do is get the stats right. Also I’m barely here anymore. Even when I was I didn’t call out verses I wasn’t a primary factor in them.
I welcome you to try instead of complaining, most verses of the wiki got to their ratings for CRTs with a lot of pages of talk to be accepted, not by what you do here
I’m assuming this is talking about the Akuma island bust.
Yeah the island feat which is wanked everywhere i look at, especially by naruto forums when agreement for it wasnt even settled

because we've finally reached THIS episode, are Madara's truth seeking Balls able to negate Aizens regeneration? As it can negate Edo Tensei regeneration which is also Low-Godly

Dude there’s no tier 5 anything for Tekken.
You saying there isnt is irrelevant especially with the way you think, which is an outdated 2017-2018 mindset

Also Azazel says otherwise and mind you they intercharge world with planet and Earth, we have seen before when they refer to high 6-A only and this one is not a case of this
The best feat in the verse is the Gun Jack feat
"Best feat in the verse"

Devil Kazuya destroying the whole area around without a trace
the bunch of Jack 4s exploding simultaneously being tanked by a Heihachi not at his peak
Jinpachi storms in both versions of tekken 5
zaibatsu packing firepower to go up against the whole globe opposing them
Jack 6 being relative to zaibatsu own take on jack said to be made for large scale massacres, in context meaning country levels of power

And those are mountain, island or country level stuff for your info, tekken goes since tekken 2 days from a tier to the next through these consistently
And its peak end is multicont.
Only for high tiers of the verse

The top tiers and god tiers for your info dont stop at multi continental
also I don’t make arguments here anymore because I don’t wanna be drawn back. Not to mention I left it in the hands of someone who knows the verse infinitely better than me.
You shouldnt have got yourself involved in a convo you cant even defend it properly

Let alone what you said in those replies and especially last one just proves you dont know these verses as much as those who handle them, you just dig yourself a hole thinking you do and try to argue when you didnt even got more knowledge since half a decade ago

[
SPOILER]because we've finally reached THIS episode, are Madara's truth seeking Balls able to negate Aizens regeneration? As it can negate Edo Tensei regeneration which is also Low-Godly [/ISPOILER]
Probably not. Truth seeking bomb only destroys Aizen spirutual body not soul that is inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back