• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a bit-off topic right now, but I feel that I have to respond to this.
Imagine using ComicVine as anything more than a source for scans. Especially a ComicVine post written by what I would call a "Marvel fanboy".

Having personally perused Our Worlds At War (the storyline with over 11-D and over 100 trillion diameter DC universes) to see what the hell this "Sundipped Superman" is all about, I can tell you personally that the stuff the guy in your post is talking about is completely misrepresented in order to downplay Imperiex.

Imperiex was treated as a living Big Bang in that storyline, and even a scan in the post you just linked says that if Imperiex was freed from Brainiac-13's Warworld absorption tank or whatever, then Imperiex (or the "Imperiex Effect") would collapse the (over 11-dimensional) universe and set off the Big Bang on his own.

Hell, at the end of Our Worlds At War, the Imperiex Effect starts overloading Warworld Brainiac-13's tank banks and, whadda ya know, Imperiex becomes a big bang.

This is a prime example of why "comic book debunks" generally tend to be shit even at the best of times.

Last edited:
Damn Superman that’s kinda impractical
IMG_1127.jpg

because we've finally reached THIS episode, are Madara's truth seeking Balls able to negate Aizens regeneration? As it can negate Edo Tensei regeneration which is also Low-Godly
They shouldn't, truth seeking balls null the function of jutsu, its not stopping the regen of edo tensei on contact it nullifies the edo tensei(justu/being) from working.

Yhwach was already affected by KS way earlier in the Arc before he even had the almighty.

What I mean is, isn't the whole deal with KS, that once you've seen it once, it's always active? So him being affected post-Almighty is irrelevant as he was already under it pre-Almighty

Edit: Ninja'd
Yhwach was actually under KS since he visited Aizen in Muken but it really doesn’t matter either way tbh. We know that the Almighty negs hax that has already affected Yhwach like Ichibe’s conceptual naming hax so KS still should have been nulled but it wasn’t and haxed his vision of nigh infinite futures.

Yhwach was actually under KS since he visited Aizen in Muken but it really doesn’t matter either way tbh. We know that the Almighty negs hax that has already affected Yhwach like Ichibe’s conceptual naming hax so KS still should have been nulled but it wasn’t and haxed his vision of nigh infinite futures.
Oh shit, I was wrong lol. But yeah, this.

We know that the Almighty negs hax that has already affected Yhwach like Ichibe’s conceptual naming hax
i think thats more so via the method as he could still see the future to null concept hax, in aizen case he was nulling illusions/fake futures so while he can null ks he has to find the real future to do so.

i think thats more so via the method as he could still see the future to null concept hax, in aizen case he was nulling illusions/fake futures so while he can null ks he has to find the real future to do so.
But he would still see the future and the illusion which is blocking all of them so it should still be nulled but isn’t.

So since Madaraizen is next is it pretty safe to assume that

Galactus vs Unicron

is the finale?
Almost everyone wants Galactus vs Unicron to be the Season 8 finale at first, But seeing the pattern of Death Battle... When they could insert Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash and claim that there are vacancies left when there are a lot of legacy matchups floating around, and that the 2022 Transformers movie will be postponed to 2023 thanks to the November announcement, quite some are not so sure.

Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer, Shulk vs Lightning, Samus Aran vs Mega Man X... Quite some options in hand.

No wonder ____a virus is not stopping how can we expect people to wear a mask when people cannot "afford" using a spoiler tab.

Last edited:
Madara vs Aizen will be good only if Aizen start in his EoS form - he doesn't have any transformations.

The thing is, if Madara vs Aizen is finale, it means next fight would have to be 2D sprites. What good sprites fights would there be to fit this season of legacy?
It's matchups like these that make me wonder how absolutely banger DB sprite battles would've consistently remained if the OMM team didn't leave DB. DB would have to compete with OMM's Madara VS Aizen which are big shoes to fill visually wise for Luis.

It's matchups like these that make me wonder how absolutely banger DB sprite battles would've consistently remained if the OMM team didn't leave DB. DB would have to compete with OMM's Madara VS Aizen which are big shoes to fill visually wise for Luis.
And they have to make it at least 4 minutes to even properly play with the dialogues. Madara and Aizen have a LOT of memorable and memetic lines.

Turns out OMM Season 7 was in the works with Madara VS Aizen Part 2 since February 2021, imagine how awkward it would be if DB and OMM released their episodes on the exact same day? Gee, talk about a slap in the face. I don't know who would be more tilted, Mali or Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back