• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
During one of the most recent arcs (don't know the name), it's stated the multiverse is only 5 dimensions and imagination is one of those dimensions, because like I, "It's DC, it doesn't make sense."
Yeah Mr mxyzptlk explained it in form of governing layers and that's JL 2018. Imagination has always been mention 5D for all I know.

Another type of cosmology might even appear now from Williamson in his current run of even adding the great Darkness/great evil beast and empty hand.

This matchup wasn't meant to happen.
@The_Smashor says otherwise.
Except... That is his opinion. And Ben Singer this time values his opinion above most of the others.

Also today I learned 1-A Avatar is based on a single vague quote

“Through me, separateness came into the world.”
Watch this becomes the argument Korra fans need to secure her a win.
We have had in before Kool-Aid Man won over Randy Savage because of one statement.

According to Doctor Strange only himself and Storm possessed the “strength of spirit” to hold the essence of Eternity, implying someone with a weaker spirit would’ve had their spirit destroyed if they attempted to act as a vessel for Eternity.
Hm. I think it's kind of vague what "surviving it" means in this context. Does it mean that she would have died, or her spirit would have been destroyed? If it's the latter, Korra's gold spiritbending doesn't destroy the spirit; it forces it to move to the afterlife.

Even if Storm seems well liked, the well that is comics in DB has been poisoned enough that this isn't liked.

Tho I guess Rey & Delsin were just more popular picks too.

I like how they’re so many comic book characters with powersets that boil down to “I can do anything”
IMG_1118.png

Responding to the other SF things that were said.

I looked up Final Fight Revenge. Got nothing regarding its canonicity. The G1 Blog isn’t officially linked to Death Battle itself. And even then, DB was always for using dubious canon if it doesn’t contradict. People didn’t complain when they used Tekken Tag Tournament or when Talbain got anime flight speeds

Hakan threw E. Honda at a meteor. Hakan scales to the full AP, E. Honda scales to the full durability. This is pure nitpicking if you think it’s going both ways. E. Honda did nothing but be a projectile. If Hakan yeeted a big rock it wouldn’t be any different. And what part of it is an outlier? Because it’s a high number? As usual, outlier gets overused here. If it was planetary? Sure. If the feat was beating down Oni? Sure. But the meteor bust and coming out to…idk, country? No.

Finally, VSBW FGC profiles. Yes, unless you’re SoulCal, Tekken, or Blazblue, the profiles suck. Darkstalkers non-god tiers speeds, Killer Instinct being wall, the abysmal states of SF and MK, Guilty Gear ignoring the solar system black hole feat to make them multicont, Smash profiles ignoring Sephiroth’s Supernova and Master Hand not being cosmic, I could go on.

Responding to the other SF things that were said.

I looked up Final Fight Revenge. Got nothing regarding its canonicity. The G1 Blog isn’t officially linked to Death Battle itself. And even then, DB was always for using dubious canon if it doesn’t contradict. People didn’t complain when they used Tekken Tag Tournament or when Talbain got anime flight speeds
Again no in Final Fight Revenge it’s an original story that’s self contained to its own game and has contradictions with other FF games for it to even be consider canon. That and FF characters never showing this level of power again in there own series clearly marks this game as it own thing. Also bad examples again TT2 is events are directly dropped in T7 so that is a problem and while my knowledge of DS isn’t that well as SF using anime feats dont seem to contradict anything

Hakan threw E. Honda at a meteor. Hakan scales to the full AP, E. Honda scales to the full durability. This is pure nitpicking if you think it’s going both ways. E. Honda did nothing but be a projectile. If Hakan yeeted a big rock it wouldn’t be any different. And what part of it is an outlier? Because it’s a high number? As usual, outlier gets overused here. If it was planetary? Sure. If the feat was beating down Oni? Sure. But the meteor bust and coming out to…idk, country? No.
Again I don’t care if it’s a combo feat or not because it’s to high of a feat for the cast to reasonably scale to. The feat itself is higher that any showing by Akuma, especially if you use the DB version which comes to 700 teratons. Even Oni best feat comes only in the gigaton range. And the thing is if this was Ryu or Akuma sure the feat would be find, but it’s ******* Honda. He’s always been at the bottom tier of the series and for him to come out and perform the best feat in the canon put its into question if we can even use it.

Finally, VSBW FGC profiles. Yes, unless you’re SoulCal, Tekken, or Blazblue, the profiles suck. Darkstalkers non-god tiers speeds, Killer Instinct being wall, the abysmal states of SF and MK, Guilty Gear ignoring the solar system black hole feat to make them multicont, Smash profiles ignoring Sephiroth’s Supernova and Master Hand not being cosmic, I could go on.
This is another one I disagree with. Our SF pages our abysmal but our Tekken pages are fine? The fact you can look at Tekkens page and say there fine when literally nobody agrees with them. Not anyone here in this thread, not the people at DB, and especially not the G1 guys. Also for KI you were there for the threads, you could have said anything about the pages rating yet you didn’t? As for the other ones I don’t know enough about it nor do I care

One of Tekkens biggest feats is caused by a Jack Robot, who is considered fodder in the Tekken universe. Not sure how the E. Honda meteor feat is any different from that.
There a difference tho? Jack robots in the beginning of the series have always survive city level lazers and from every game have always been getting stronger from every version. SF low tiers have never shown levels of powers like that. Also just because ones a fodder in a verse doesn’t make it ok for the other to pass

The fight was pretty cool. The spirit world part was great. Death was brutal. I would recommend watching it if you were planning to skip it. I think it's worth watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back