• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"They aren't gonna use Schrodinger Alucard because they'd have to use post and pre." False they use the strongest version's, shit that's like me saying that Dio's eye lasers aren't gonna be used since he can't use them in Part 3 and that since he has Jonathan's body in Part 3 which greatly reduces his vampire abilities that he won't have the ability to use them.

There's some serious blatant double standards and ignore here.
I do doubt that they'll use the cat powers. Almost the entirety of Alucard's display of powers comes from Pre-Schrodinger.

Using Post would lead to poor animation potential as well. All of Al's cool shit is from before the cat got involved.

Expect he doesn't, you saying "no." isn't a real argument so you can miss me with that nonsense.
except he does so get used it
First of all he used it against Walter in their fight, and secondly it absolutely exceeds Dio's stats. They aren't going to make Dio anything higher than what they gave for Jotaro in his death Battle as he's used for scaling in Death Battle.

When did I say anything about them caring about the wiki? I never said nor implied that, cease the act of putting words into my mouth. Stingy Laser Eyes don't scale to Dio's physical stats either, and you also need to keep in mind they'll also get to calculating Alucard flooding a city with blood as well.

Your Massively underselling what Alucard is capable of or the feats they'll use.
he didn't use Telekenisis against Walter he only did with blood of the dead London's folks he never used it in combat
and yes they would lol Jotaro fight was three years ago and DB Stats will be much different than before
The moving the blood feat which mention doesn't even get higher than dio Cloud feat
and I'm not Alucard doesn't have much to go in DC besides the usual feats thats been mentioned in this thread and others hell gone over the shit Alucard could do and scale
Which is debatable at best, and even even said AP isn't going to put Alucard down.
and it can especially the Cloud already makes sure Alucard ain't gonna do shit
Schrodinger Alucard took that long because he was busy killing souls, millions of them while also having no idea of who he was. Afterwards he states that he can use Schrodinger anytime.

TLDR: Your downplaying Alucard and wanking Dio while also ignoring Alucard's feats.
i ain't ignoring let alone wanking shit and like i said it took him that long to get back to reality it's not something that can co-exist with a peak Alucard cause for Alucard to come back he had to kill all 3 Mil souls to get back.
it ain't ******* usable beyond making him far harder to kill
Not even sure why people are acting like Dio is going to be the stronger of the two whenever they haven't even done the calcs of both characters.

Stop speaking out of your own opinion to justify him being stronger whenever the feats haven't even been calculated yet. Do you have access to the fight right now? No? Exactly.
cause the researchers who on the fight literally did it a few years back and had dio winning and covered practically every feat they scaled and done
and unless some shit changed which is very low there's no reason to belive otherwise
"They aren't gonna use Schrodinger Alucard because they'd have to use post and pre." False they use the strongest version's, shit that's like me saying that Dio's eye lasers aren't gonna be used since he can't use them in Part 3 and that since he has Jonathan's body in Part 3 which greatly reduces his vampire abilities that he won't have the ability to use them.

There's some serious blatant double standards and ignore here.
expect not really Scrodinger literally cannot co-exist with a Pre Schrodinger Alucard his entire existence literally had Alucard for 30 years

I mean to me personally, my issue would be if they do a composite and combine both states into one form for the fight.
Can they use Schrodinger for the fight? Sure but as long as they don't use both states at once, I already argued extensively on why compositing doesn't work for Alucard
It goes both ways, Dio's case is no different due to him having Jonathan's body in part 3 which negates him using his vampire abilities. They'll do the same for Alucard.

It goes both ways, Dio's case is no different due to him having Jonathan's body in part 3 which negates him using his vampire abilities. They'll do the same for Alucard.
Dio never said to lost his abilities in Jonathan body it mostly nerfed it's effectiveness stated by the novel
that goes away with High Dio

Wait how did Alucard cause the explosion? He used the blackbird to ram into the ship at very high speeds
The black wing was falling apart because of the damage Rip Vankwinkle did to it so he was using his powers to hold it together, turning himself into the projectile. He also didn't need to regen after, and the only thing seemingly effected was his coat.

An issue which is fixed when Dio went into his awakened state.
Also that isn't even the same case as Alucard and Schrodinger, which when combined will cause Alucard to cease to exist for 30 years before coming back. Now you could say that DB has composited characters in the past before but Alucard is arguably the first DB character who's composite state ***** him in the long run, they either use Schrodinger from the start without the souls or they use Pre Schrodinger because otherwise they both can't be used together

The black wing was falling apart because of the damage Rip Vankwinkle did to it so he was using his powers to hold it together, turning himself into the projectile. He also didn't need to regen after, and the only thing seemingly effected was his coat.
Yeah I know what he did after Vanwrinkle shot it down with her musket rifle. Seems fairly reasonable I suppose, but since Alucard is a bullet sponge in character who soaks up all matter of damage I'll remain skeptical though the coat only being effected adds some authenticity

except he does so get used it
10/10 argument, very sophisticated debating skill you've got there you should go into politics with debating skills like that.
he didn't use Telekenisis against Walter he only did with blood of the dead London's folks he never used it in combat
He used TK several times, if you want I can gather the scans from the manga right now because this is a load.
and yes they would lol Jotaro fight was three years ago and DB Stats will be much different than before
I see no evidence for this claim. They've already calculated Jotaro's fests and they use old calcs as references all the time.
The moving the blood feat which mention doesn't even get higher than dio Cloud feat
You haven't seen the calc they've made for either one and i know for a fact that you aren't capable of creating calcs yourself so this is unsupported.
and I'm not Alucard doesn't have much to go in DC besides the usual feats thats been mentioned in this thread and others hell gone over the shit Alucard could do and scale
The other's? There's no information for Alucard's stuff yet as his video hasn't been released yet, you yourself said DB doesn't care about this wiki. Your backtracking on your own words now.
and it can especially the Cloud already makes sure Alucard ain't gonna do shit
Said Cloud feat hasn't been calculated by then yet, and neither has Alucard's. Your just looking at a feat and going "hur dur this is like mountain level!!!@" with no real evidence. Not that Stinger Eye's scale to Dio's durability or his normal attacks.
i ain't ignoring let alone wanking shit
Your blatantly wanking his cloud feat and acting as if that's gonna overcome Alucard's regeneration.
and like i said it took him that long to get back to reality it's not something that can co-exist with a peak Alucard cause for Alucard to come back he had to kill all 3 Mil souls to get back.
Which is irrelevant as that was then and this is now, peak Alucard has already killed said souls and now he has full control of Schrodinger.
it ain't ******* usable beyond making him far harder to kill
It's absolutely usable, and that's the point exactly. Dio has no way to permanently kill Alucard.
cause the researchers who on the fight literally did it a few years back and had dio winning and covered practically every feat they scaled and done
Source and citation? Also yet again your literally ******* contradicting your own arguments. Two seconds ago you were talking about how "Jotaro was years ago, they'll be stronger now." read what you write before hitting that enter button.
and unless some shit changed which is very low there's no reason to belive otherwise
Let me quote you here.
Hmm.
expect not really Scrodinger literally cannot co-exist with a Pre Schrodinger Alucard his entire existence literally had Alucard for 30 years
And they wouldn't be using both, they'd be using the strongest one which is post Schrodinger.
An issue which is fixed when Dio went into his awakened state.
And even in his Awakened state he doesn't gain all of his vampire abilities, he still has Jonathan's body which has Hamon inside it.
Also that isn't even the same case as Alucard and Schrodinger, which when combined will cause Alucard to cease to exist for 30 years before coming back. Now you could say that DB has composited characters in the past before but Alucard is arguably the first DB character who's composite state ***** him in the long run, they either use Schrodinger from the start without the souls or they use Pre Schrodinger because otherwise they both can't be used together
I'm more than willing to bet they'll use Schrodinger from the start.

This is gonna be a fun Sunday regardless of who wins.
This has been the most activity I've seen on the thread in the last few weeks, fights like Diocard really ramp up the discussions.
Anyways I'm still betting on Dio, but DB is unpredictable so I'll throw some of my bias to the side and say that Alucard also has a chance depending on Alucard's preview

My main point is that we need to wait to see the full video before saying shit like "Dio AP stomps!!"

Your working on no context and Death Battle is very unpredictable in nature as to what results they get.

They aren't going to make Dio anything higher than what they gave for Jotaro in his death Battle as he's used for scaling in Death Battle.
Sora was city block, king Mickey got star
Jin got city, Heihachi got small island
Like, literally in the same season this argument falls apart

Also researchers buy CB and above JoJo so uh lol rip bozo

emoji.png

I want Dio in a sprite animation again.

Jojo fans are some of the most toxic fan bases out there so I ain't commenting on this subject again till the video comes out.

This fanfic Dio with regeneration Negation and immortality Negation is pretty strong. Should use Fanfic Dio against Reinhard tbh.

Yeah I know what he did after Vanwrinkle shot it down with her musket rifle. Seems fairly reasonable I suppose, but since Alucard is a bullet sponge in character who soaks up all matter of damage I'll remain skeptical though the coat only being effected adds some authenticity
Here's the panels from the manga and a clip of what happens right after the crash, notice how he's already in full human state. It's not like he'
FCBquwxWQAUEft_
FCBqui3WYAIhgZH

Here's what he'd look like if he was in a damage state, more misshaped and lovecrafty, not a fully defined human siolet.
FCBvLQ1XMAIdG_f
FCBvqP8WUAEp6pW

Let me ask, as a DBX or an Death Battle
Jin Saotome
jin-saotome-hand.png

vs
Domon Kasshu
3945389-2631940157-q5eYo.jpg

It's even cool that Jin's story is similar to Domon
While his story and personality hit many of the same beats as Domon Kasshu's from Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Kinu Nishimura stated that the basis for Jin's character is Kakugo Hagakure from Apocalypse Zero,[1] another character based on an exaggerated version of a WWII Japanese soldier, they both wear spiked, sci-fi armor versions of fighter pilot uniforms with giant, trailing scarves.

Any thoughts?

10/10 argument, very sophisticated debating skill you've got there you should go into politics with debating skills like that.
i know right I'm truly the greatest
He used TK several times, if you want I can gather the scans from the manga right now because this is a load.
by all means cause like i said the only time he casually used his TK in meaningful ways was the with the blood and Getting his ass back to London
never against foes like Anderson and such
I see no evidence for this claim. They've already calculated Jotaro's fests and they use old calcs as references all the time.
well thats your fault
they been changing Stats on characters all the time most of the time
Thor's is the biggest example of this given DB had him from Hypersonic to Quintillion xFTL
thinking Dio Stats are gonna be the same as Jotaro was is laughable
You haven't seen the calc they've made for either one and i know for a fact that you aren't capable of creating calcs yourself so this is unsupported.
The cloud feat been mentioned around small City level even disregarding it gets Dio Town at worst
Your blatantly wanking his cloud feat and acting as if that's gonna overcome Alucard's regeneration.
cause it does it already give Dio the AP he needs to overcome it
ource and citation? Also yet again your literally ******* contradicting your own arguments. Two seconds ago you were talking about how "Jotaro was years ago, they'll be stronger now." read what you write before hitting that enter button.
except i'm not lol i've been consistent on what's gonna happen in the fight
its moreso you not understand how DB the fact Dio stats are gonna be the same as Jotaro was in 2018 lol tier
Let me quote you here.
Nice a failed attempt of a gotcha
Swan covered the fight back in 2016 before he got on the research team
given the best i've seen calced for both characters and the more i've seen for either shows Alucard losing everytime
me not knowing how to do calcs means shit here
Jojo fans are some of the most toxic fan bases out there so I ain't commenting on this subject again till the video comes out.

This fanfic Dio with regeneration Negation and immortality Negation is pretty strong. Should use Fanfic Dio against Reinhard tbh.
Alucards stans talking about toxicity
the pot calling the kettle black here
And they wouldn't be using both, they'd be using the strongest one which is post Schrodinger.
expect they can use composite Part 1 Dio with his Part 3 self unlike Alucard Schrodinger fuckery
And even in his Awakened state he doesn't gain all of his vampire abilities, he still has Jonathan's body which has Hamon inside it.
cool no where does it say can't say he can't use those powers when nothing in canon stated he lost them

nice rebuttal 10/10 im dying here :rolleyes:
outside mentioning HA Dio that won't be used at all there ain't much wrong with it let alone contradicts what alot of been saying
Aside from broken ass links and actually trying to say Dio is Country level. Yeah that's something anyone who's read Jojo is gonna tell you is utter wank and they didn't even explain how Dio is gonna kill Alucard.

Please relax, both of you.
sure
Aside from broken ass links and actually trying to say Dio is Country level. Yeah that's something anyone who's read Jojo is gonna tell you is utter wank and they didn't even explain how Dio is gonna kill Alucard.
did i say Dio was country level? let alone agree?
no you can look a multiple post here and ask the posters here and no one here saying Dio is country lol but that doesn't negate Dio packing the needed AP to win
and he did even mentioning how L0 doesn't really change much outside keeping Dio at bay and restricted for the most part

sure

did i say Dio was country level? let alone agree?
no you can look a multiple post here and ask the posters here and no one here saying Dio is country lol but that doesn't negate Dio packing the needed AP to win
and he did even mentioning how L0 doesn't really change much outside keeping Dio at bay and restricted for the most part
I never said you think Dio is Country level, obviously I'm referring to what you linked. The reason they think Dio wins is because he'd be able to atomize Alucard with his country level AP. And i think we both know for obviously reasons why Dio being Country level is wrong.

Basically that blog assumes that Dio has enough AP to overcome Low-High regeneration which he doesn't unless you assume Dio to have an AP advantage of thousands upon thousands of times.

Don't get me wrong, Dio definitely has the AP advantage but said advantage isn't enough to overcome Alucard's Low-High regeneration and the problem is worsened if we use Schrodinger which is Low-Godly.
at this point its no longer Death Battle: Dio vs Alucard, its Death Battle: LordGinSama vs Tipper17
🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
I solo tbh. 👀 Prime Gin is a monster reversing a permanent ban and soloing Green names back in the day. My lore is stronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back