• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
posting my dbw post on schro:

I solo tbh. 👀 Prime Gin is a monster reversing a permanent ban and soloing Green names back in the day. My lore is stronk.
Who?
monkey-funny.gif

We all know this fight gonna be a shitshow with the results
i hope the fight slaps at the end of the day
also i think Brandon gonna have to lean heavily on Hellsing OST given Dio doesn't have much

We all know this fight gonna be a shitshow with the results
i hope the fight slaps at the end of the day
also i think Brandon gonna have to lean heavily on Hellsing OST given Dio doesn't have much
Same. Even if it won't make sense, I do wanna see Schrodingercard for just one small portion of the fine. I can take Dio winning somewhat but I wanna see something Schrondinger powers before the victor is announced

If they use a composite they'll probably just ignore any inconsistencies.

Alucard wins here however especially after my CRT is made to give Alucard NEP, then Dio won't be able to affect him.

Regardless I'm very hyped for this although I do wish Alucard had a different opponent like Hellboy. There's not many connections between Alucard and Dio aside from being vampires not gonna lie, it's not the most fitting of matches.

If they use a composite they'll probably just ignore any inconsistencies.

Alucard wins here however especially after my CRT is made to give Alucard NEP, then Dio won't be able to affect him.

Regardless I'm very hyped for this although I do wish Alucard had a different opponent like Hellboy. There's not many connections between Alucard and Dio aside from being vampires not gonna lie, it's not the most fitting of matches.
Death Battle Wiki typed a whole text wall for the connections. Let me get it real quick lol

"Both are vampires and low key kinda gay."
  • The connections between Dio and Alucard are that both are popular anime vampires who are sadistic, egotistical, have a healing factor which makes them extremely difficult to kill, and hold opposing viewpoints on humanity (Dio gladly discarded his humanity in exchange for power he constantly seeks and sees humans as inferior, whereas Alucard regrets his immortality and wishes to be slain by a worthy human while seeing beauty in the mortality of humans). Both plagued England in the 19th century before being sealed away for long periods of time due to the actions of vampire slayers, gaining respect for the humans who defeated them (Jonathan Joestar and Abraham Van Helsing, respectively), though the two reacted oppositely to their defeat (Dio sought to destroy the Joestars as he viewed them as a threat, whereas Alucard became the Hellsing family's loyal servant) and were later reawakened and released in the late 20th century. After their defeat, both had their names changed (Dio Brando to DIO and Vlad Dracula to Alucard). Both were abused as children and became vampires after trading in their humanity to escape a dire situation (Dio put on the Stone Mask to avoid getting arrested, and Alucard drank blood to save himself from being executed). Both can summon allies to their sides in battle (Dio's Stand, The World, and Alucard's Familiars), and at the height of their power control a part of reality (Dio can stop time and Alucard can become omnipresent, respectively). Additionally, both command a loyal vampiric follower (Vanilla Ice and Seras Victoria, respectively) whose masters caused them a fatal wound, but then also revived them by turning them into a vampire. Furthermore, both are also known for having a strong relationship with a priest, though in opposite ways (Enrico Pucci and Alexander Anderson, respectively).
    • Coincidentally, one of Alucard's earliest opponents in his home series, Luke Valentine, holds many similarities to Dio, being a flamboyant, blond vampire who favored using daggers and happened to share both his English and Japanese voice actors (Patrick Seitz and Takehito Koyasu, respectively) with Dio.

• The connections between Dio and Alucard are that both are popular anime vampires who are sadistic, egotistical, have a healing factor which makes them extremely difficult to kill, and hold opposing viewpoints on humanity (Dio gladly discarded his humanity in exchange for power he constantly seeks and sees humans as inferior, whereas Alucard regrets his immortality and wishes to be slain by a worthy human while seeing beauty in the mortality of humans). Both plagued England in the 19th century before being sealed away for long periods of time due to the actions of vampire slayers, gaining respect for the humans who defeated them (Jonathan Joestar and Abraham Van Helsing, respectively), though the two reacted oppositely to their defeat (Dio sought to destroy the Joestars as he viewed them as a threat, whereas Alucard became the Hellsing family's loyal servant) and were later reawakened and released in the late 20th century. After their defeat, both had their names changed (Dio Brando to DIO and Vlad Dracula to Alucard). Both were abused as children and became vampires after trading in their humanity to escape a dire situation (Dio put on the Stone Mask to avoid getting arrested, and Alucard drank blood to save himself from being executed). Both can summon allies to their sides in battle (Dio's Stand, The World, and Alucard's Familiars), and at the height of their power control a part of reality (Dio can stop time and Alucard can become omnipresent, respectively). Additionally, both command a loyal vampiric follower (Vanilla Ice and Seras Victoria, respectively) whose masters caused them a fatal wound, but then also revived them by turning them into a vampire. Furthermore, both are also known for having a strong relationship with a priest, though in opposite ways (Enrico Pucci and Alexander Anderson, respectively).
    • Coincidentally, one of Alucard's earliest opponents in his home series, Luke Valentine, holds many similarities to Dio, being a flamboyant, blond vampire who favored using daggers and happened to share both his English and Japanese voice actors (Patrick Seitz and Takehito Koyasu, respectively) with Dio.
Wouldn't that mean they'll use Schrodinger since they make mention of Omnipresence?

I am noticing a bit of a focus on reasons not to use Schroedinger. I've said before I could see either side winning, and honestly I'm unsure about flesh buds being a win con when Alucard doesn't need his brain to think. He got his head removed and could still react and Anderson got his entire cranium blasted off leaving only his lower jaw and could still think. I'm not sure flesh buds would be able to impact their ability to think at all since they can seemingly think with something other than their brain. Note I said I'm not sure if it would, not it wouldn't.

Alucard's only possible win con that isn't cheap and boring is mind hax. Both of them have hypnosis but Alucard also has resistance to it and also might possibly scale to Zorin's illusions which are stronger than Dio's. If he doesn't get scaled to Zorin's illusions then it's questionable if he can mind hax someone with the sheer willpower of Dio. At very least his resistance scales to Seras who resisted and nullified those illusions.

His only other win con is stalling til the sun comes up, which would be a pretty cheap way of doing it and also reliant on the environment. It's true he realistically could do it, and even Dio hiding in a building wouldn't necessarily save him. Obviously Alucard could never drag Dio to the sunlight. He might as well try to drag the sun itself to Dio, it ain't gonna work. However, in a realistic setup Alucard could destroy the building (he'd have the entire day to do it and can break it piece by piece after all) over the course of the day. As soon as the sunlight gets in, Dio can't go somewhere else in the city. Of course, Dio can keep smashing deeper into the ground and burying himself. It's not like he needs air. I guess that's another endless back and forth actually. Man, Alucard is basically a stall machine. If he was a Pokemon he'd be banned to Ubers not for being overpowered but for being frustrating and annoying.

Anyway, I maintain that unless Dio has a mental resistance feat I don't remember, Alucard's one win con is mind hax. If it's Pre-Schroedinger, Dio has a win con of his favourite MUDA MUDA MUDA! If it's Post-Schroedinger then flesh buds is his only win con I'd say. And it's kind of questionable if it'll work. Both mental win cons for both sides are questionable.

Flesh buds won't be a factor as he never used it in a fight before. I'm also unsure if it would actually work on Alucard as his real body is essentially a mass of shadows so there isn't a "brain." to really affect.

Honestly this is a really weird match due to the composite thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back