• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flesh buds won't be a factor as he never used it in a fight before. I'm also unsure if it would actually work on Alucard as his real body is essentially a mass of shadows so there isn't a "brain." to really affect.

Honestly this is a really weird match due to the composite thing.
While Alucard himself may not need a brain, his familiars seem to have one each. And Schrodinger drops his body into the "big blood river of death" as he cuts himself and merges with Alucard in a "last ditch" attempt to incapacitate him from the inside. And Schrodinger has a head with a brain. What about the flesh bud, instead of mind controlling Alucard himself, mind controls the familiars, including Schrodinger?

While Alucard himself may not need a brain, his familiars seem to have one each.
Thats a visual effect, his summoning are literal souls that he spawns after consuming the opponent and souls don't have brains.
And Schrodinger drops his body into the "big blood river of death" as he cuts himself and merges with Alucard in a "last ditch" attempt to incapacitate him from the inside.
By the inside it refers to Alucard literal individuality which includes his mind, body and soul. They aren't entering his brain but rather the mind and his soul.
And Schrodinger has a head with a brain.
Schrodinger's brain is irrelevant, as his powers are stem from the mind itself.
What about the flesh bud, instead of mind controlling Alucard himself, mind controls the familiars, including Schrodinger?
The Fleshbuds don't have feats of affecting souls directly such as Alucard's summoning and again, in order for him to effect Schrodinger he'd need to affect Alucard's metaphysical mind. Dio doesn't even use Fleshbuds in combat so this is irrelevant.

Thats a visual effect, his summoning are literal souls that he spawns after consuming the opponent and souls don't have brains.

By the inside it refers to Alucard literal individuality which includes his mind, body and soul. They aren't entering his brain but rather the mind and his soul.

Schrodinger's brain is irrelevant, as his powers are stem from the mind itself.

The Fleshbuds don't have feats of affecting souls directly such as Alucard's summoning and again, in order for him to effect Schrodinger he'd need to affect Alucard's metaphysical mind. Dio doesn't even use Fleshbuds in combat so this is irrelevant.
Stands can interact with literal souls.

i can manipulate alucard's soul and win because i said so
emoji.png

There's also the fact Schroedinger was able to reappear, meaning he could still recognise himself, and therefore still think, after getting his head blown apart. It's pretty consistent that brain trauma or similar things don't really hinder Alucard or Schroedinger. There's also the fact that Alucard doesn't really manifest Schroedinger. The major stated that Alucard had absorbed Schroedinger's characteristics, and Alucard noticeably stated that he destroyed all the souls in him except himself. Alucard might have attained Schroedinger's powers while Schroedinger himself is gone.

It does so happen that Alucard's blood drinking consumes souls which is of course a form of soul manipulation, which is the very means that is generally accepted as a way to kill Schroedinger. It's possible that the actual being that was Schroedinger no longer exists, and his abilities have just been permanently assimilated by Alucard. Of course, it's also possible that Alucard isn't as good at it as Schroedinger was, so who knows. Hellsing never properly elaborates on many of Alucard's powers. It would have been nice to see a short sequel where Alucard actually uses Schroedinger's powers in battle, but sadly that didn't happen.

The old Schrodinger explicitly doesn't exist anymore as he was deleted after entering Alucard's soul stockpile.

I'm also pretty sure there's a Databook on Hellsing and another manga that elaborates further.

Let me ask, as a DBX or an Death Battle
Jin Saotome
jin-saotome-hand.png

vs
Domon Kasshu
3945389-2631940157-q5eYo.jpg

It's even cool that Jin's story is similar to Domon

Any thoughts?
This is legit one of my most wanted MUs of all time, the animation potential would kick ass, imagine if they first begin fighting just with their fists and katanas, but then halfway through they begin using their mechas, would be an awesome fight

By the way, fun fact about Zora: She's canonically bisexual (Like multiple characters in Ephitet Erased), and her taste in women is those with an hourglass figure.

They literally made her sexuality a god damn pun.

By the way, fun fact about Zora: She's canonically bisexual (Like multiple characters in Ephitet Erased), and her taste in women is those with an hourglass figure.

They literally made her sexuality a god damn pun.
literally today I played Skullgirls and in Double's ending there was a daughter with hourglass shaped body.

What a coincidence I'll say.

Is Alucard morally reprehensible like Dio?
Something like that, though in Hellsing specifically Alucard actually does like humans and he considers them as being superior to creatures like vampires cause of their mortality. It's why he got so mad when Anderson used the nail to become a human and why he hated Walter for turning traitor and becoming a vampire

Let me ask, as a DBX or an Death Battle
Jin Saotome
jin-saotome-hand.png

vs
Domon Kasshu
3945389-2631940157-q5eYo.jpg

It's even cool that Jin's story is similar to Domon

Any thoughts?
As good as it was... I am expecting Ken Kurenai (Red Baron) vs Domon Kasshu (Gundam G). Having similar aura and actually both animations were aired at around the same time.

By morally right, you mean Alucard beating DIO is the hero/anti hero beating the bad guy or something?
He served the Hellsing family in hunting vampires and other monsters from conquering human society. So he is a hero or anti-villain.

And Alucard vs Dio is definitely hero/anti-villain vs villain, or just protagonist vs antagonist.

Now let us think about it: how redeemable is Esdeath? Or people just do not care and gets habitual fap already.

I haven't watched AGK, but Esdeath could probably theoretically be redeemed. She'd probably have to retire from active combat and get several years of therapy first, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back