• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt even they expected MM vs KAM to be super popular in views. Even Mikasa vs Blake had 500k at this point so yeah, i bet Dio vs Alucard will surpass the total views in a dayish.

OH YEAH
The fight and verdict is esse but the story about the hosts is fun. Oh yeah...

Can’t wait for that DIO W

Book 4 of Korra started in this month in 2014, so it'll probably be her MU.
Wow. Death Battle forgot to place Shulk vs Lightning at the time Xenoblade for NS is out. Death Battle forgot to place Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch at the time Wandavision is out. Death Battle forgot to place Ash Ketchum vs Lucy Heartfilia/Yugi Muto or just any Pokémon episode at Episode 151. A noticeable amount of people are out of patience in waiting to watch Galactus vs Unicron before a MCU or Transformers movie depicting Galactus or Unicron will be out though I must say.

Everything may happen tbh.

Korra vs Rey will be epic to watch. As much as Alien vs Predator.

The idea is raised by many, analysed at that G1 blog, and with a commissioned music from Brandon Yates (like the top clicks among the commissioned music) the voice has been checked by the crew. But the crew have yet to make it a DBX or Community Death Battle.

One previous Community Death Battle asks for opinions on JJBA stands and Persona personas. And the crew seem hiding the fact that the personas are way more powerful than most stands and practically only one or two stands can even stand against the persona. And some Persona fans are fanning spites against Jojo by pitting Giorno Giovanna against Ren Amamiya.

Make things sadder, Giorno has Misogi but Misogi is a who among normies. Joker is better. He has Cat Noir and Tuxedo Mask, but he still stomps anyway.

Some good some bad.

Kool-Aid Man can be defeated by Stevie Griffin, whose physique Peter Griffin compares. Whether it is wall smashing or mountain shattering or sun busting is unclear.

Meanwhile, as Boomstick mentioned Randy Savage defeated the superhero Major Glory (Dexter's Laboratory) with a single punch, he also said Major Glory could run five laps around the world in two seconds. And likely the planet busting statement applies. But like DUMMI says, the rule of planet busting in normies "change all the time anyway".
Joker vs Giorno is the best for both.

After Itachi vs Undertaker i got more interested in the wrestling MUs and i recently found out that there was a comic series that parodies He-Man, but instead of MOTU characters it's the WWE wrestlers and apparently the Ultimate Warrior is the He-Man of the series. Btw, who can fight the Ultimate Warrior?
Masters-Of-The-W-Universe72__scaled_600.jpg

^This still remains my favourite Gio animated sprite battle funny enough even with Baryon mode (This battle was made before Naruto achieved that form) Golden Experience likely hard counters it with life manipulation no?

After Itachi vs Undertaker i got more interested in the wrestling MUs and i recently found out that there was a comic series that parodies He-Man, but instead of MOTU characters it's the WWE wrestlers and apparently the Ultimate Warrior is the He-Man of the series. Btw, who can fight the Ultimate Warrior?
Masters-Of-The-W-Universe72__scaled_600.jpg
Um... He-Man?

When it comes to predicting Death Battle match ups, the problem is that people on forums and Wiki's and the like tend to have more creative and interesting ideas in mind than Death Battle themselves. And not just because Death Battle has been producing so many Marvel vs DC match ups that some people (myself included) usually lose interest the moment a Marvel vs DC matchup is announced. There are other types of characters in the world, and other things to involve themselves with.

We still haven't seen Luffy, we still haven't gotten a single Bleach fight since Naruto vs Ichigo, we've only seen one Castlevania battle, we haven't seen Harry Potter characters since the first season, we're yet to see Lord of the Rings OR Game of Thrones, Bayonetta hasn't featured since Season 3, God of War and Spawn haven't featured since their fight, JoJo's only has one fight until Dio vs Alucard comes out, Nier/Drakengard and Elder Scrolls are yet to appear at all, Metal Gear and Devil May Cry each only have two fights, Resident Evil only has one fight, Black Clover, Fire Force, Soul Eater and High School DxD are yet to appear, and so on. But at least we have more Marvel vs DC match ups than we know what to do with...

Last edited:
When it comes to predicting Death Battle match ups, the problem is that people on forums and Wiki's and the like tend to have more creative and interesting ideas in mind than Death Battle themselves. And not just because Death Battle has been producing so many Marvel vs DC match ups that some people (myself included) usually lose interest the moment a Marvel vs DC matchup is announced. There are other types of characters in the world, and other things to involve themselves with.

We still haven't seen Luffy, we still haven't gotten a single Bleach fight since Naruto vs Ichigo, we've only seen one Castlevania battle, we haven't seen Harry Potter characters since the first season, we're yet to see Lord of the Rings OR Game of Thrones, Bayonetta hasn't featured since Season 3, God of War and Spawn haven't featured since their fight, JoJo's only has one fight until Dio vs Alucard comes out, Nier/Drakengard and Elder Scrolls are yet to appear at all, Metal Gear and Devil May Cry each only have two fights, Resident Evil only has one fight, Black Clover, Fire Force, Soul Eater and High School DxD are yet to appear, and so on. But at least we have more Marvel vs DC match ups than we know what to do with...
Too true

Didn’t soul eater get Crona? Also I doubt we’d get anything DXD related, tbh
No offense

While your not wrong to an extent we gotta be real on certain shit
Ben wants to play the waiting game with Luffy and given folks can't even agree who Luffy should fight on DB doesn't make it easy

Bleach doesn't have much MU outside of Aizen who's gonna fight Madara this season and Ichigo and somewhat Kenpachi
The rest don't have much going for themselves due to them not being seen by non soul reapers

Bayo was kinda the only big name to use from her series besides maybe Jeanne
Crona was used last season

I agree on the rest

Would be a fun idea to make a season filled with new series, not saying DB should do it, just that anyone else that can make their season of new series.

Also in terms of capeshit this season
Purely Marvel vs DC-2 times This season
Marvel/DC Vs Other series-2 in total
So four capeshit MU so far
And GalaCron may make it five

Do you think it’s possible to make a 20 episode season filled with brand new franchises never used in a death battle?
Possible but ya gonna have to stick some of them with ones that appeared already on the show
Would be a fun idea to make a season filled with new series, not saying DB should do it, just that anyone else that can make their season of new series.
True

I am just glad we do still have some fights that would open up legit discussion. Aside from DC vs Marvel and HeiGeese (depends on what you accept and don't accept for both), most matches this season have been cut and dry with like, 0 room for debate. Although Madara vs Aizen I dread in the coming weeks or months...

I am just glad we do still have some fights that would open up legit discussion. Aside from DC vs Marvel and HeiGeese (depends on what you accept and don't accept for both), most matches this season have been cut and dry with like, 0 room for debate. Although Madara vs Aizen I dread in the coming weeks or months...
You know you can just…. Ignore the MadarAizen debate right?

DioCard is in a place where while Dio does have the Stat trinity on locked Alucard Regen and such makes not such a clear n cut dry fight as you would argue

Shao Kahn vs Akuma might open discussion depending on how DB views both, IDK
eh Shao Khan gets to Planet Level via Midway era
Akuma can only at best get around island-country being generous
SK wins if they do that fight

Basically, hence why this particular debate is more entertaining because it extend beyond "X character breaths and the other character dies".

True
I think Shaokuma is also kinda cut and dry. Most I believe seem to agree that Shao Kahn wins.
most do frankly

Avatar got lucky with most its MUs. With the exceptions of Toph and Zuko, they all pretty much legitimately win their MUs iirc.
there remaining MU
Juvia vs Katara- Juvia Stomps
Ozai vs Endeavor-Endy Stomps
Cinder vs Azula- Cinder wins?
Sokka vs Usopp/Jaune-They stomps him
Korra vs Rey-Korra stomps
I’m not a mk guy, especially midway. But what are the feats for planet level shao?
i thinks shake the planet to its core stuff with raiden and shit
granted not exactly planet level could be argue as such

there remaining MU
Juvia vs Katara- Juvia Stomps
Ozai vs Endeavor-Endy Stomps
Cinder vs Azula- Cinder wins?
Sokka vs Usopp/Jaune-They stomps him
Korra vs Rey-Korra stomps
I forgot Ozai, Sokka and Katara's MUs honestly.

I think people have Azula beating Cinder. But I may be wrong. I forgot a lot of other vs convos I was in lol

Also speaking of 20 episodes season giving S9 going back to that format next year
I feel a 20 episodes season could frankly work however....
to maintain quality similar to the likes to S5,S6 and currently S8?
now that may seem like a hurdle ain't it?
however i believe S9 potential 20 could maintain consistent quality if they follow these couple of steps i will layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back