• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling Dio will get immensely downplayed somehow. He should slap if we're only using Base Alucard and Dio at his strongest

Also I remember hearing something about Giorno vs Joker or Simon vs Kyle rayner. Which if they are true. Yikes. Although I get the feeling they're gonna get GER to beat Joker somehow

I get the feeling Dio will get immensely downplayed somehow. He should slap if we're only using Base Alucard and Dio at his strongest

Also I remember hearing something about Giorno vs Joker or Simon vs Kyle rayner. Which if they are true. Yikes. Although I get the feeling they're gonna get GER to beat Joker somehow
They probably are

What did you hear about Simon vs Kyle?

What did you hear about Simon vs Kyle?
Kyle vs Simon
The idea is raised by many, analysed at that G1 blog, and with a commissioned music from Brandon Yates (like the top clicks among the commissioned music) the voice has been checked by the crew. But the crew have yet to make it a DBX or Community Death Battle.

Ren vs Giorno
One previous Community Death Battle asks for opinions on JJBA stands and Persona personas. And the crew seem hiding the fact that the personas are way more powerful than most stands and practically only one or two stands can even stand against the persona. And some Persona fans are fanning spites against Jojo by pitting Giorno Giovanna against Ren Amamiya.

Make things sadder, Giorno has Misogi but Misogi is a who among normies. Joker is better. He has Cat Noir and Tuxedo Mask, but he still stomps anyway.

It that good or bad thing?
Some good some bad.

Kool-Aid Man can be defeated by Stevie Griffin, whose physique Peter Griffin compares. Whether it is wall smashing or mountain shattering or sun busting is unclear.

Meanwhile, as Boomstick mentioned Randy Savage defeated the superhero Major Glory (Dexter's Laboratory) with a single punch, he also said Major Glory could run five laps around the world in two seconds. And likely the planet busting statement applies. But like DUMMI says, the rule of planet busting in normies "change all the time anyway".

Some good some bad.

Kool-Aid Man can be defeated by Stevie Griffin, whose physique Peter Griffin compares. Whether it is wall smashing or mountain shattering or sun busting is unclear.

Meanwhile, as Boomstick mentioned Randy Savage defeated the superhero Major Glory (Dexter's Laboratory) with a single punch, he also said Major Glory could run five laps around the world in two seconds. And likely the planet busting statement applies. But like DUMMI says, the rule of planet busting in normies "change all the time anyway".
I hope it doesn't affect Dexter vs. Jimmy or the PPG

By most we mean 51% vs 49% as shown in the Community Death Battle.
Can confirm. While slightly more people are saying Alucard, it's super close.

DIOCardIsClose.jpg

I have said this before, but Alucard is a really bad versus character. Anyone who plays Pokemon beyond casuals knows what a Pokemon wall like Shuckle or Umbreon is like. Passive but difficult to bring down. Alucard is that times several hundred. At least they are capable of doing some damage to another Pokemon. Stack up a few curses and even Shuckle can deal some damage, let alone Umbreon.

Basically, Alucard is worse than that. He's basically an unkillable sponge that is only capable of weak attacks. If he faces something he can damage and that can't destroy him then he walls it to oblivion and then smashes it (eg. every fight he gets in canonically), if he faces something he can't damage but which also can't damage him he walls it to the moon and back while failing to damage it either making the fight pointless (eg. A town level character with limited hax versus Schroedinger Alucard) and finally in the case of an enemy who can destroy him who he can't match physically, the wall comes down, so to speak (eg. Alucard versus anything beyond town level with hax that can beat his regen). He gets destroyed. In short, he's a character who either stomps via walling to oblivion and back and outlasting, gets stomped via massive AP gap plus ability to beat his regen, or the battle is an endless back and forth and a waste of everyone's time.

Dio vs Alucard discussion is something else. Looks like most people are on Alucard's corner. Just from a glance.
From casual perspective it's easy to see why most would Favor Alucard
in his verse he the cool looking badass that laughs off any damage thrown at him thanks to his endless lives with nothing but a smirk
And his last Trump card is unleashing a massive army in the millions
For some how does Dio remotely get through 3 Mil souls quickly? Especially when he doesn't possess large scale AOE to get rid of them

Some old Reddit leak, although like Jasonsith said, likely fake.

The Brandonyates commissioned song does really slap tho. That song too beautiful for me

From casual perspective it's easy to see why most would Favor Alucard
in his verse he the cool looking badass that laughs off any damage thrown at him thanks to his endless lives with nothing but a smirk
And his last Trump card is unleashing a massive army in the millions
For some how does Dio remotely get through 3 Mil souls quickly? Especially when he doesn't possess large scale AOE to get rid of them
First remember: Alucard did not die in the end (but does lose the 3.4 million army) in his story, Dio does. One can easily jump into conclusions this way. Second, being able to suck 3.4 million people blood at once and use the blood and soul as life reserve AND summonings still means if he uses the attack potency and lifting strength to precisely squeeze on Dio he could overpower Dio to the point of overpowering Dio's (weaker) regeneration (like repairing limbs is good and all but recovering from being blown up millions of times is much cooler), making one legit winning condition.

And that Al can wait until the sun shines still means Dio has to finish everything within 9 to 12 hours at most. And most people do not realise the importance of combat speed or even travel speed in versus debate.

And... who would have thought that 3.4 million army would FEED Dio Brando in the first place?

Some old Reddit leak, although like Jasonsith said, likely fake.

The Brandonyates commissioned song does really slap tho. That song too beautiful for me
Guess what? Mario vs Mickey Mouse also benefits from its own commissioned music - just no much use for getting a Death Battle episode.

Never said he is, but characters can praise themselves too much to a point its exagerrated
Planet busting statement, universe busting statement, light speed statement, omnipotence / omnipresence / omniscience, immortality... seen too much, become indifferent.

First remember: Alucard did not die in the end (but does lose the 3.4 million army) in his story, Dio does. One can easily jump into conclusions this way. Second, being able to suck 3.4 million people blood at once and use the blood and soul as life reserve AND summonings still means if he uses the attack potency and lifting strength to precisely squeeze on Dio he could overpower Dio to the point of overpowering Dio's (weaker) regeneration (like repairing limbs is good and all but recovering from being blown up millions of times is much cooler), making one legit winning condition.

And that Al can wait until the sun shines still means Dio has to finish everything within 9 to 12 hours at most. And most people do not realize the importance of combat speed or even travel speed in versus debate.
And even if DIO is able to take away his 3 billion summons in one go, he can always rely Schrodinger to overwhelm the blonde vamp

Schrodinger existence cannot co exist with Pre Schrodinger Alucard
It's why Alucard had to merk all but Schrodinger to get back in 30 years
The issue with that mindset is overlooking that Alucard won't have all of his abilities. You can always composite the character cause they'll likely do the same for DIO.

The problem with compositing that is Schrodinger is just not compatible with Alucard w/souls. If he has Schrodinger, he can’t have other souls, and vice versa. If they mix, you get him dissapearing from existance till Alucard purges the souls from himself.

The problem with compositing that is Schrodinger is just not compatible with Alucard w/souls. If he has Schrodinger, he can’t have other souls, and vice versa. If they mix, you get him dissapearing from existance till Alucard purges the souls from himself.
You just cited how Alucard is defeated in the end.

And Schrodinger is not even that omnipresent as Schrodinger himself proclaimed. (Otherwise just teleport Alucard into the sun GG and come back without killing himself)

Even so, Shrodinger is an important facet, imo. Without him, Alucard really doesn't have any key advantages against DIO and I have a feeling they're going to give the blonde vampire everything from Parts 1 and 3.

Not to mention they've given characters additional abilities that don't naturally apply to them, so it's no stretch to say they'll do the same the Ozzy Osburne anime vamp
You just cited how Alucard is defeated in the end.

And Schrodinger is not even that omnipresent as Schrodinger himself proclaimed. (Otherwise just teleport Alucard into the sun GG and come back without killing himself)
Imagine if Schrodinger was really like that

Imagine if Schrodinger was really like that
Schrodinger is almost like an over-consciousness right? Kind of like Darkseid, where his main body is like an avatar that houses his mind. But even if it were destroyed, he could always just emanate himself somewhere else. The example isn't one to one, but you get the point.

The issue with that mindset is overlooking that Alucard won't have all of his abilities. You can always composite the character cause they'll likely do the same for DIO.

Even so, Shrodinger is an important facet, imo. Without him, Alucard really doesn't have any key advantages against DIO and I have a feeling they're going to give the blonde vampire everything from Parts 1 and 3.

Not to mention they've given characters additional abilities that don't naturally apply to them, so it's no stretch to say they'll do the same the Ozzy Osburne anime vamp
Even so Schrodinger is a pain In the ass also for a fight that probably be around 3min
Tho we'll have to see whether they'll use it

I doubt even they expected MM vs KAM to be super popular in views. Even Mikasa vs Blake had 500k at this point so yeah, i bet Dio vs Alucard will surpass the total views in a dayish.

OH YEAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back