• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schrodinger Alucard makes it impossible for Dio to get the W unless you wanna argue the buds can convince Alucard he doesn't exist
That'd be an interesting twist for a Victory. I don't think we've had the enemy committing Suicide as a Wincon on the Show yet. Genos doesn't count because he didn't kill himself.

I'm betting on Korra match up, to not so strongly overwhelm by count of antagonists/unfriendly persons which are started to constantly appearing during this half of season.

Also, Ridley's preview is out:

Now that the predictable dad joke battle is out the way I'm really looking forward to seeing how DB will interpret Alucard post-cosmic cat, the very outcome of the next DB depends on it.

At least Kool-Aid Man has mentality prepared folks to see a lot of red next time.

Liu Kang has Jago and its a requested one, Rugal has Bison as his best match and Yujiro has slim chances compared to Shao Kahn and Raoh being his better/more well known ones
We know. Just saying: Akuma vs Liu Kang was in a Community Death Battle before.

Kazuma vs Okuyatsu
Giorno vs Joker
Kars vs Meruem
Adachi vs Kira
Josuke vs Yu
Joseph MU
Jonathan vs Kanjiro
Jolyne vs Spider-Gwen maybe
Kazuma vs Okuyatsu
Giorno vs Joker (with a VERY SMALL chance on against Misogi)
Kars vs Meruem
Adachi vs Kira
Josuke vs Yu
Joseph MU
Jonathan vs Kanjiro
Jolyne vs Spider-Gwen maybe
Domenico Pucci vs another storm/weather manipulator (e.g. Ororo Munroe)

That'd be an interesting twist for a Victory. I don't think we've had the enemy committing Suicide as a Wincon on the Show yet. Genos doesn't count because he didn't kill himself.
Technically Ultron rewrote Sigma to submission.
Doom possessed Lex to commit suicide before hopping back and finishing him off.
Iron Man exploded Batman with Model 58.
Kool-Aid Man killed Randy Savage from the inside.

Not quite a lot can be called a victory by suicide.

Yeah I've said it awhile ago, level zero is gonna benefit DIO more then Alucard because he has a, practically, near limitless supply of blood to drink and heal any wounds that he may be inflicted with. I was going to also say that he could get stronger but some could argue that he only got stronger from drinking Joseph's blood because he's a Joestar, still at the very least it's gonna mean DIO ain't going to get tired

Dio vs Alucard discussion is something else. Looks like most people are on Alucard's corner. Just from a glance.
By most we mean 51% vs 49% as shown in the Community Death Battle.

Given Swan is writing the fight he better have the QnA on stat
Sure. Also useful on Jonathan vs Tanjiro (where stats - beside speed - are currently on a close call)

In fact, as unbearable the Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man fight is, some stats can be foresight for future fights with Dexter's Laboratory, Family Guy and perhaps other media.

Hey, I hate to cause a stir, but anyone kinda find it a little distasteful how Randy lost in the DB?
Not that he lost, no, but the specific way they killed him off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back