• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not sure Dio's flesh buds are an instant win. We've never seen flesh buds immediately destroy the mind. Whereas we have seen Alucard instantly take control of a SWAT officer simply by looking him in the eye from dozens of metres away in the dark. I'm not sure who wins, but I'm seeing both sides dismiss the other as an easy win, and I can see arguments for both. No question the Alucard fans' arguments are less substantial than those of the Dio fans, with them using arguments that actually don't mean anything like bringing up sunlight and Jotaro being human. I didn't know Frieza was weaker than Alucard because a human (Krillin) had a way of harming him. What's that? That human was able to blast planets? Well I'll be... (sarcasm, sorry, couldn't resist)

However, Dio fans only ever talk about Dio tearing through Alucard's army and killing him if it's Pre-Schroedinger, and if it's Post-Schroedinger they do one of two things. Sometimes they default to an honestly pretty unreasonable argument that if Schroedinger is allowed then Heaven's Ascension should also be despite that being the equivalent of saying if Goku is allowed to use all his canon transformations then Superman should be his Pre-Crisis incarnation. One is using the strongest canon version of the character and the other is using a more powerful non-canon version. Leaving that argument aside, the real argument Dio fans make is flesh buds. However, they seem to ignore Alucard's own hax.

In my opinion, maybe Alucard can mess with Dio's mind via illusions, and maybe Dio can stop time and then physically shove a flesh bud (or several) right through Alucard's head. And maybe that would work. I think much of this fight is open to interpretation and can realistically go either way.
You do realize that Dio is Relativistic at apsolute worst right? You realize that Flesh buds are comparable to Dio in speed right? You realize Alucard is at most Hypersonic right? You realize the speed difference right?

I am just glad we do still have some fights that would open up legit discussion. Aside from DC vs Marvel and HeiGeese (depends on what you accept and don't accept for both), most matches this season have been cut and dry with like, 0 room for debate. Although Madara vs Aizen I dread in the coming weeks or months...
You still aint dropping that aint you, its not debatable, it was a stomp like most of the matches this season, only one debatable was maybe batman vs ironman

DioCard is in a place where while Dio does have the Stat trinity on locked Alucard Regen and such makes not such a clear n cut dry fight as you would argue
It depends where they will place their stats, we didnt saw jojo characters in a long time to know where they view them at nowadays, let alone how they handle someone as alucard

I’m not a mk guy, especially midway. But what are the feats for planet level shao?
Raiden vs Shao Kahn shook the planet to the core, Raiden vs Shinnok nearly destroyed Earth and wiped out life from it (reptile species iirc), Shao Kahn merges realms with his power, there are 2 other feats from both kahn and shinnok again with planetary stuff but i dont remember right now what was done in those, they from some website or such on the lore

You could also argue cross scaling with injustice via the crossover (canon even by WoG now) but thats another can of worms which DB wont open ever or think either

Dareaperman,

There's no need to be passive aggressive or condescending. Yes I do know Dio is vastly faster even without time stop. In case you didn't notice from the things I wrote, I am familiar with both characters. I also know being faster doesn't necessarily mean his flesh buds will work on someone who can still think when their brain doesn't physically exist, or whose body still functions when the brain isn't physically attached to it. The brain makes the body move via signals through the system. That's why a broken back stops the legs working.

Alucard's brain being separate from his body has been shown to not stop the body working, and Dio's flesh buds have never been shown to work on any entity that didn't have a human anatomy. And there's no proof speed is what decides how quickly the flesh bud takes hold of the mind. For all we know it could take hours or even days to take hold. There's also the fact that Alucard's mental attacks are thought based and long range while Dio's are close range and a very specific action he has to take.

Again, I'm not even arguing for either side. I'm just saying this is an uncertain battle. I truly don't care who wins. As far as I'm concerned Death Battle is a trashy show that doesn't actually care about most of its match ups. Its animation is the only good part on the odd occasion they do a good fight video. Sometimes the calcs are kinda interesting. That's it.

Relatively HeiGeese stats gap is quite small. Smallest non Marvel vs DC gap I think?
Heihachi is multi continental at minimum even by main games only, Geese gets that only if you wanna wank a single vague statement which was the only thing anyone had for him for years on that tier

Early sub rel feat which even low tiers scale to, 3 feats of reaction to rela level + 2 light speed ones

All these in base form, two of the researchers from it also said in a blog Geese was given generosity with his stuff, he had manga, cgi movies and scaling to characters he isnt actually at their levels at all

Even with those given to him, he still falls short in stats, hax i can write off about too, but then it gets longer

Was referring stats DB themselves gave. 1.8 gigatons vs 8-45 gigatons & 2.6% SoL vs 4% SoL.

This is season where we had Star level vs Universe level. For them this was close this season lol

What was Heihachi multi-cont. feat?

Yeah and they still said they were generous with geese stats, aka normally isnt even at these levels at all they had in the episode

Its lore based and also actually taking the meteor values of the dino one

The 4% SoL is outdated btw, its over 7% SoL, let alone the one they used in the video is at nearly 20% SoL instead of 1-2% procent they gave to compare with Geese

Yeah but compared to Yoda vs KM, Shadow vs Ryuko, Steven vs Star, Link vs Cloud, Black vs RF & MM vs KAD, Heihachi vs Geese is significantly close match.

Lex vs Doom being one of closer fights stats wise is weird.

u0jl3dj7a7t71.png

Not counting Schrödinger. Don't think Alucard will get it, honestly.

Basically, I think that Alucard will be forced to use Level 0 to do any kind of significant damage to DIO which leaves him very open to a time stop roadroller finisher.

Can't say for sure but possibly.
Anyways how does Alucard's absorption work? As far as I remember he has to bite them or kill his opponent first before absorption where as Dio uses his hands to absorb blood

I'd say there are a few deciding factors with Dio vs Alucard. There is whether Schroedinger is used. There is also mental hax and resistance to the same. If Pre-Schroedinger is used and the fact that Alucard himself has never mind haxed anyone with the willpower of Dio is used to decide whether Alucard's mind hax works or not, then Alucard is toast.

If Schroedinger is used and mental hax are deemed unreliable across the board then it's another endless waste of everyone's time featuring Alucard. Being Death Battle, I doubt that will be the result. Alternatively, if Schroedinger is used and he either has his attacks scaled to his telekinesis or his illusions scaled to those of Zorin, or his mental attacks are just weighed against the fact that (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong) Dio has no significant resistance, then Alucard has a genuine win con.

And I'm unsure about flesh buds since Alucard's brain isn't technically necessary for his ability to think, as silly as that is. He quite literally doesn't need his brain to be able to send signals to his arm in order to move that arm, and he can think without a physical brain. Dio had never used a flesh bud against anyone whose body and brain are like that. Of course, as I alluded to above, Alucard himself has never mind haxed anyone who has so much willpower that he is still the same after a century in a coffin at the bottom of the ocean. A full hundred years of sensory deprivation, and Dio was fine. Very few people have that kind of willpower and nerve. Normal people break when in that sort of situation, in a much shorter time.

u0jl3dj7a7t71.png

Not counting Schrödinger. Don't think Alucard will get it, honestly.

Basically, I think that Alucard will be forced to use Level 0 to do any kind of significant damage to DIO which leaves him very open to a time stop roadroller finisher.
What about Alucard trying to use the city block level telekinesis (right after seeing a part of the armies being eaten by Dio), just for Dio to time stop, get out of the invisible hand, walk to the main Alucard host, then roado roller da.

Pretty much
Dio with his stand is FTL to Alucard Hypersonic to at best peak Mach 109
Even without FTL you got Dio being Relativistic at worst
Meaning the speed gap is still bigger no matter what
I can see some people arguing:
Once upon a time, we have Gray vs Esdeath, Batman vs Iron Man and Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man. By CURRENT Death Battle logic speed means nothing when the power difference is big or one opponent just has the hax the other cannot defend.

Whether they will apply the AP and LS from telekinesis and consider THAT as the stat of Alucard at his peak, and further discard the own city block level AP feat from JJBA...

(I hate auto-correct when the correction leads to the wrong words)

Does Cable actually beat Trunks when he cannot beat pre-Waverider Booster Gold. And when Cable may not even beat the Avengers at their peak while Trunks were with Vegeta and Goku on fighting Goku Black and Future Zamasu.

Last edited:
I see a lot of people saying if Alucard uses Level 0, he loses his regen and thus Dio can just kill him instantly. But where is this shown? Even after he uses level 0 his regen is still shown to be great, with him regenerating a lost head quickly. And the fact that Andersons attack with the holy nail on Alucard also burns up the souls shows they are still connected, thus he’d be able to use them to regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back