• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, Unicron was voiced by Orson Welles? That's so freaking cool man, and the voice reminds of Doctor Claw from Inspector Gadget.
But yeah if Unicron has had quite a bit of animated apperances then it should be easy to get footage of him
He was famously not exactly happy with the role. I remember his quote about it was “I Play a Toy that eats other Toys”

the irony is that Unicron would not get a toy for a long time. (And never got one that was actually good)

Yeah. Most fictional characters have toys, or at least did back then.
There’s a different between “this character is popular and people want merchandise of it” and “this character was specially made to have merchandise” and Transformers was absolutely the ladder. The entire production of TF the Movie is this. They only killed so many because all the toys were going away to make space for new ones

What is Dio's counter for Alucard casting a genjutsu?

The illusion creation is not that combat applicable. Others look more like "moving faster than a human eye can see".

copy n paste from the DBW

Remember when Ben asks what fire emblem characters we want in this show correct?

Most say they wanted either Marth And Lucina.
Who is Marth and Lucina picked against?

Sorry no sorry Lucina wins against at least two of her major requested opponents.

I think Byleth ha grown in popularity in general. Oh and he is more and more destined to fight a certain someone with moon-large planet attack potency.

Deadpool vs Gintoki
Should have happened sooner, best 4th wall breaking characters from west/east, which had a lot of stuff going for them
Yeah

You mean the Trails guy?
Yeah that Trails teacher whose true stats are only revealed in the last weeks (character versus debate wise).

But should male or female Byleth be used though? Normally against Rean male Byleth should be used but female Byleth seems to "be better in her abilities" at least in game mechanics.

Sorry if I’m fixating but I’ve seen Kazuya brought up
Marth vs Kazuya? Glad it is not Kazuya brought up. Though this Kazuya may have a fairer fight against Marth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back