• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Lich (From AT) got into DB, who could be his opponent?
images
I haven’t watched the Owl House yet but I found this matchup on Twitter.

Aside from the Hellbat and Justice Buster, how many of Bats' suits could even be considered standard?
The Insider Suit (Which he used after coming back from time iirc), has a couple of justice league member powers but really nerfed.

Has a couple of unamed power armors, one hanging below the Batmovil, other that was a mech saved in his cave used to combat the Owls, and another mech that was for deep underlava search.

But they have few notable features and only appear in like one issue that aren't worth showing at all.

Given the heads shown for this season I expect alot of new guys next season
Especially new characters from franchises that have yet to have their own episode, even the ones that are not as mainstream as other series.

It start to get tired to have the same franchises rappresented so many times in a season, i don't demand obscure shit just put some more variety in the mix.

Last edited:
So they finally did away with the mastery of "all Martial arts " thing.
Better for it. It may be odd but learning and mastering every (real life) Martial Art isn’t actually that useful. It is always recommended to keep yourself focused on your own style balancing it’s pros and cons rather then spread yourself too thin

“Defeating every Martial Arts master” is the actual feat

Especially new characters from franchises that have yet to have their own episode, even the ones that are not as mainstream as other series.

It start to get tired to have the same franchises rappresented so many times in a season, i don't demand obscure shit just put some more variety in the mix.
Exactly outside the following
Kratos vs Dante
Vegeta vs Thor
We should be due for new heads

Better for it. It may be odd but learning and mastering every (real life) Martial Art isn’t actually that useful. It is always recommended to keep yourself focused on your own style balancing it’s pros and cons rather then spread yourself too thin
This is very true. It always annoys me how people judge how good a fictional character is at fighting by how many martial arts they master. First there's the fact that you could take one guy who's been trained for a few years in mixed martial arts and another guy who has "mastered" slapoeira, shin kicking, Russian Kung Fu and sumo, and according to the Marvel grids for example the first guy would get either a 3 (some training) or a 4 (experienced fighter) for skill while the second guy might get a 6 for mastering multiple martial arts. In an actual fight however, the guy who knows mma has a very functional fighting style and can indeed defend himself, while the other guy has been trained to kick at people's shin, slap them, turn his back on them after landing a fake kick and try to push them by being heavy. All "fighting styles" that are just asking to get his face broken. The only real one is sumo, and sumo has a track record of being worthless in martial arts tournaments. In short, a guy who would get regarded as a master of multiple martial arts by comic writers is actually not that good, while the guy who just learned mma is actually quite good.

There's also the fact real life UFC fighters often learn multiple martial arts prior to learning MMA, and if you ask them or observe them, they never use them. They usually avoid using them in favour of mma, unless those martial arts are boxing, Brazilian Jujitsu, Judo, or Muay Thai or other variations of kickboxing. In short, Batman could learn every move in existence and he'd likely find the vast majority of them useless due to another martial art having a better version of it or due to it just not helping.

Last edited:
Aside from both being liches, what are the other connections?
Well both being liches are specific enough. We do not have that many notable fictional recognisable liches.

We can count Terry for 5. It even had Bruce too.

But **** man who wants a 5th Batman fight just for 3D fight.
We actually need Batman vs Inspector Gadget (hand drawn) and Batman vs Moon Knight (3d/live action) tbh.

We shall see what Batman can do this time in the full fight.

Oh. I see Batman Ninja. It would be fun seeing him fight Toei Spider-Man. Both are Japanese adaptation. They are technically Batman vs Spider-Man. They have giant robots or giant monsters. Their shows are cheesy.

Wait Broly is getting another fight?
Likely poor Asura is going to be dying upon Atrocitus.

And are they specific enough to pick Z Broly tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back