• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There might be some ok points on that vid on that they got some DC info wrong, but either RF scales to other shit or just speed blitzes + haxes any AP advantage Black would have either way and then the vid just wanks DBS.

Aaaaaand Reaper posted info already.

I do love how some random's debunk brings this much heat lol
when DB loses its AP advantage against DC characters 😎

I know i shouldn’t answers these but…
  1. Wally feat could have been done by tapping into the speed force so moot. Also RF Wally and Barry have other immeasurable feats so another moot point.
  2. They were threatening to break it not that it happened, they also have other feat that are above this so another moot point
  3. Even if it was doesn’t matter as RF still scales above shit. Also it was pretty clear he was talking about a universe
  4. That’s ********
  5. That’s even more ********

Unless they use a different version of thor
Current Thor did this to Knull
king_in_black_2020_3.jpg

I mean here’s the thing, for current Thor it really doesn’t seem like it’s going away any soon. And it doesn’t look like a super one time power up just skyfather scaling. So I don’t see a problem using it. But then that’s just me lol

Vs Debater: "So when you wrote that scene where Groblen the Star-Eater ascended to a higher plane to destroy the universe is that plane of existence 4-D or higher, is it possible that Groblen reached a low level of hyperversal?"

Author: "What the **** are you talking about?"
Then there’s some authors

Grant Morrison: “We’ll you see, he had actually ascended past the Omni-Outerversal existence if infinite-d space and ended up in the metatextual Saladverse, where the remnants of a higher consciousness super being called “Shake n Bake Man” uses his powers of Bacon Oil and Bath Salts to crumitize the entirety of Jerry McGuire fanfiction into our local super structure… in this TEDTalk I will expand upon why Chicken Blaster is actually a metaphor for The Fall of the Byzantine Empire and how that relates to…

Then there’s some authors

Grant Morrison: “We’ll you see, he had actually ascended past the Omni-Outerversal existence if infinite-d space and ended up in the metatextual Saladverse, where the remnants of a higher consciousness super being called “Shake n Bake Man” uses his powers of Bacon Oil and Bath Salts to crumitize the entirety of Jerry McGuire fanfiction into our local super structure… in this TEDTalk I will expand upon why Chicken Blaster is actually a metaphor for The Fall of the Byzantine Empire and how that relates to…
Mhm....

Venom has cosmic shit now that people said would let him beat Crona, but it wasn't used. Yes it existed at the time.
I don't think it really existed at the time. Venom had his codex stuff but from what i remember the pop-ups in the episode as well as the Q&A just didn't believe those were as impressive as people made them out to be and didn't think those would help him much. The actual cosmic shit didn't come into play until april this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back