• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tumbled upon this travesty of a MU
image0.jpg
Quinn stomps.

I don't like Marvel vs DC matchups that much, but I can see why they're the most often done beyond mere rivalry.

Given the amount of inconsistent bullshit in both Marvel and DC, it makes the most sense to have them fight each other.

Whos the overall best Atrocitus match?

Looking at the very brief description that we have (because I have no idea about Marvel and I care even less), the first one I think of is Margulis (Xenosaga).

UZUKI.gif

"Oh look, the Xenotard is offering up ANOTHER Saga MU! It's like he gets off on this shit or something..."

In all seriousness, the reason Margulis is the first one I thought of is that looking at the way that these "Five Inversions" and whatever this Abin Sur is got to me thinking:
'Why does this sound like the fact that Jin Uzuki and Margulis were once in the same sector of the Military and U-TIC before Jin pulled out, at the same time Margulis is an avid follower of Christ, and pulls strings at Heinlein's behest, having Sergius die a martyr?'

Obviously that's about as far as I can go for connections, and I'd still direct Margulis in the direction of Walter (SMTIV) or Zinzolin (Pokemon B2W2), but I'm always offering food for thought.

P.S: If Atrocious goes through any kind of arc where he realises he's wrong about who he's following, but wants to die going down swinging due to his pride, add that to the list of connections.
Anyone who has played Xenosaga III will know why I bring that up.

I love how everyone is just putting one word Asura answers in response to @DaReaperMan Atrocious MU question, and yet my justification for Margulis actually gets a like back from him.

Not trying to boast, I just find it funny.

I believe tipper did there connections back then and they were pretty good, but it just wasn’t popular at all cuz you know…. Season 7

dog water

What are his usual constructs...

And how shitty is his profile?

His profile is probably missing other ***** and im sure the G1 Blog team could find his other feats that we aren't aware from
Construct wise he doesn't do much but can make em
5949002-forms%20a%20construct%20of%20mera%28green%20lantern%2054%29.jpg
5949008-chains%20the%20butcher%201%28green%20lantern%2061%29.jpg
5949006-pierces%20the%20butchers%20host%28green%20lantern%2061%29.jpg

outside of that he's mostly a physical brawler

Our Comic pages are bad, but have you noticed that it seems like...ALL Marvel and DC wikis are pretty terrible?

The few times I've tried to look up characters on other wikis or Fandom sites, even for popular heroes, they seem bare bones, a few scentences of outdated backstory, and then a handful of powers that sometimes don't even seem correct...

Our Comic pages are bad, but have you noticed that it seems like...ALL Marvel and DC wikis are pretty terrible?

The few times I've tried to look up characters on other wikis or Fandom sites, even for popular heroes, they seem bare bones, a few scentences of outdated backstory, and then a handful of powers that sometimes don't even seem correct...
Given Comics extensive history i could get why folks don't bother to give a more detailed explanation

His profile is probably missing other ***** and im sure the G1 Blog team could find his other feats that we aren't aware from
Construct wise he doesn't do much but can make em
5949002-forms%20a%20construct%20of%20mera%28green%20lantern%2054%29.jpg
5949008-chains%20the%20butcher%201%28green%20lantern%2061%29.jpg
5949006-pierces%20the%20butchers%20host%28green%20lantern%2061%29.jpg

outside of that he's mostly a physical brawler

Hmmm, we need to track down these scans and update his profile some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back