• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg

This was in response to the multiverse Snowflake btw.

We have so far

Batman vs Iron Man
Goku Black vs Reverse Flash
Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man - we are here
One unmentioned episode
Dio vs Alucard
Korra vs (likely) Rey / (possibly) Delsin Rowe / Storm
Madara vs Aizen
Akuma vs Shao Kahn / Raoh / Liu Kang / Rugal / Yujiro Hanma

Galactus vs Unicron is very well requested and definitely a legacy matchup sure but are we having one Marvel or Transformers movie or both to screen for this year to tease them? I can see them saving this for that moment. Like Black Panther vs Batman, Thanos vs Darkseid, Aquaman vs Namor and Captain Marvel vs Shazam - automatic millions of clicks in a few days.

It's funny how nearly every episode this season have garner a positive reception and the worst I've seen for them is meh/alright/Okay
Except Black vs Mikasa the reception for that is mixed as hell lol
Even that Blake Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman is mixed with hell to hell great so yeah. (And surprisingly - not tapping into RWBY season seven onwards - Mikasa has technically one way of taking Blake Belladonna down for good.)

image0.jpg

This was in response to the multiverse Snowflake btw.
I wonder why you are not banned for so many leaks.
And I wonder if people are ready to throw in Japanese novels / h games "visual novels" or Korean webtoons or MODERN Chinese wuxia.

Before I got banned for Bullshit from the Death Battle Discord
The Guy still had BWG winning
Also I doubt they the stats for Mewtwo from this site or buy Necrozama Scaling
Realise I have not logged onto Discord for days. Better check if I am banned for any reason I do not know.

Edit: Yes I have been kicked out for a reason I do not know yet. Anyone tells me why thanks.

Last edited:
In character I feel like aizen and madara would talk more than fight. Probably discussing how their plans got messed up and their worlds politics.
More like

Talk
Fight
"You just fell into my Tsukuyomi"
Fight
"You just fell into my Kyoka Suiketsu"
Fight
"I came back with Edo Tensei"
Fight
"The reiatsu... disappeared."

Want to point out again, that Swan already mentioned in the Archie Sonic vs Wally West Q&A that they already know about DC having infinite spatial dimensions, and the Speed Force being above all that.

I guarantee if Simon vs Kyle actually happens, and they do scale Kyle to the Bleed/Speed Force, then they'll bring it up.

They might, they mention Spatial Dimensions in the outro for Reverse Flash, and Swan knows about mathematical dimensions as mentioned before, so its completely possible they just haven't mentioned it yet because its never been needed.

With someone like Simon, that has concrete higher dimensional status, i'm sure they'll bite the bullet and bring it up.

Pretty sure Kyle scales to Hal Jordan, who managed to once break into the Speed Force once.

main-qimg-d7c3bb276facf9f025c9aa09b3150fcf.webp

Don't know everything about Kyle, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't directly scale 1v1 to Speed Force though, so i'm not actually sure about his power level.

Pretty sure Kyle scales to Hal Jordan, who managed to once break into the Speed Force once.

main-qimg-d7c3bb276facf9f025c9aa09b3150fcf.webp

Don't know everything about Kyle, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't directly scale 1v1 to Speed Force though, so i'm not actually sure about his power level.
Some chemicals and lightning can break into the speed force. Breaking into the speed force ain't impressive.

Feels like we need Popeye the Sailor, Sly Cooper, Captain Underpants, Rayman, and other franchises. well, those are in my opinion, not my idea for sure.
Has Spongebob, Dragonborn, and or any SCP's been in a death battle officially?

The case when Hulk Hogan fought Grey Hulk (?).

So... Goodbye to universe level Randy Savage (unless we can prove The Undertaker carries three Books of Death into WWE Immortals)

If you're gonna put J'ohn against a Dragon Ball character, Piccolo is right there.
This. And we know what lies ahead.

We need some Jason vs Michael or Kirk vs Solo fights to spice things up. But i guess DC, Anime, and Marvel fights make the most money.
Movie fights. Movie fights are actually attracting a LOT of casual audience. But how much will remain... Another question. Likely movie vs anime/cartoon or movie vs manga/comic matchups will carry.

Feels like we need Popeye the Sailor, Sly Cooper, Captain Underpants, Rayman, and other franchises. well, those are in my opinion, not my idea for sure.
Has Spongebob, Dragonborn, and or any SCP's been in a death battle officially?
Definitely a long list of official franchises before Touhou Project and 07th Expansion works, which are before SCP Foundation.

Umineko representative
If there has to be one really notable representative, it will be Battler, Ange, Beatrice, Kinzo, Eva or Featherine. Maybe Bern and Lambda. These are the real representatives in Death Battle.
Or maybe Ronove as a crazy combat butler for anyone to be served by him in a Death Battle.

How strong is captain kirk out of curiosity? I haven't watched Star Trek, but I've been meaning to
James T. Kirk
See yourself.
Don't know how he scales from Q (Star Trek) so anything really crazy can happen.
Just to mention Enterprise stomps Millennium Falcon and Daleks stomp R2-D2 and any other droids. So ugly. Maybe, - just maybe less ugly than Master Chief vs Samus Aran or Mega Man X vs KOS-MOS but still.

They are in the case of Doctor Who. And in case what I am talking about: Dimensional scaling. Wait Star Trek vs Doctor Who when.
For teasers
Daleks
The Doctor

Last edited:
I don't really agree with J'on vs Piccolo

1.) Even DB fans would know its a massive stomp, even moreso than usual because of how MM scales to Superman
2.) It would get a lot more controversy (and views) to have the memelord Jiren fight MM. Same reason they didn't do Hal vs Nova but did Hal vs Ben instead.
3.) It'll be funnier to watch the fallout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back