• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom's amp that killed Knull was Captain Universe + Silver Surfer Board + Thor's Hammer wasn't it? Otherwise I kinda agree back then Venom's amps were overblown. I do wonder what level of strength new Venom series will show with Dylan in charge.

However now Eddie has ability to control Symbiote Dragons.

Last edited:
Giving incorrect folks the attention is just asking for trouble, like we've established years ago for almost every DB there will a "debunk" (At least DBs that draw in the hype), just ignore them. Continuously mocking debunks or other VS plaforms will just be kicking a hornets nest tbh.

Ngl I've been guilty of this in the past.

When quite a handful of people take from many of them their word as its the bible and thrown around you cant just ignore them

Much like how DMC all over the vs community was getting cuz of G1 attention that verse isnt having any cosmic level stuff for example, till the point it got here too and got debunked

By wrong you mean, has a different opinion then yours. Acting like your opinion is objectice truth, not gonna lie, kinda cringe bro.
Its cringe you blindely think a different opinion cant be pure bullshit, if one says to you dragon ball is wall level and bring up stuff to say that you will just say its a diff opinion and not wrong....

Also nowhere i have outlined its my opinion or the like or you cant see many say the same of them?

By wrong you mean, has a different opinion then yours. Acting like your opinion is objectice truth, not gonna lie, kinda cringe bro.
Its cringe you blindely think a different opinion cant be pure bullshit, if one says to you dragon ball is wall level and bring up stuff to say that you will just say its a diff opinion and not wrong....

Also nowhere i have outlined its my opinion or the like or you cant see many say the same of them?
Trying to "correct" people on YT is a foolish endeavour, sure you might be able to convince some to your way of thinking but there will be others that'll never change their PoV (regardless of what arguments you bring) and that's ok, it'll be a boring world if everyone had the same opinions.

Sometimes it's better to avoid a conflict when you can rather than being trapped in a cycle of circular arguments that will never end.

And if they use extended canon... RIP Doomsday.
Peak Doomsday fought Darkseid
And what is the feat?
Far superior to the Shadow Dragons, which flew across timelines and could reach the Real World. Comparable to Towa, Mira and Time Breaker Bardock, who moved in a place that exists outside of history. Superior to Demigra, who transcended space-time, reaching a higher dimension. Can move in extradimensional spaces (note, this feat might not be legit for immeasurable). Somewhat comparable to Mechikabura, who moved in a space beyond time, and was able to move in a void after Mechikabura had absorbed time itself. Comparable to Fu, who transcended space-time.

You think they'll actually scale him that high and not dismiss it as an outlier?
Nah but I do? Lemme guess 682 has much better stuff too but you’re just using some 5D to 6D stuff because “it’s not too high so DB would use it”?
Also you’re acting as if the guy has like 10 outliers that scale him that high, when he current form is arguably way more OP than that.

Nah but I do? Lemme guess 682 has much better stuff too but you’re just using some 5D to 6D stuff because “it’s not too high so DB would use it”?
Just because you use it doesn't mean it ain't an outlier and a half.

He doesn't. Also Theta Prime is a number in-between 5 and 6 for SCP verse. It's wierd.

SCP is fair game but trying to get footage and such for SCP 682 will be a bitch
Partly the reason I believe that SCP-173 is a better choice, seeing how it has visuals from SCP Containment breach, though any feats worth using come from text-only stories. Though I might be biased, SCP-682 vs Doomsday is my Reverse Flash vs Goku Black.
I've heard that before, but wasn't it an avatar or something?

Far superior to the Shadow Dragons, which flew across timelines and could reach the Real World. Comparable to Towa, Mira and Time Breaker Bardock, who moved in a place that exists outside of history. Superior to Demigra, who transcended space-time, reaching a higher dimension. Can move in extradimensional spaces (note, this feat might not be legit for immeasurable). Somewhat comparable to Mechikabura, who moved in a space beyond time, and was able to move in a void after Mechikabura had absorbed time itself. Comparable to Fu, who transcended space-time.
Superior to demigra and Fu who transends space-time got me but believe its flimsy compared to archie sonic.
it wasn't an avatar as the author of the book said it himself it wasn't an avatar but true Darkseid himself but the battle happened in sphere of gods.
And true form 682 is literally Theta Prime(number in-between 5 and 6) D and can adapt even better then Doomsday.
Yeah, tbh doomsday reaction Evolution pales in comparison to SCP 682.

SCP is still done by a group? Although, yeah I haven't really read SCP. Is it good? Its just 682's surviving feats sounds quite dumb in OP sense.
It's sorta like comics in terms of quality, it's large so you're gonna find some good and some bad. An extreme lowball for the word count for everything on the wiki is 2,044,768 words or more than twice the length of the bible according to a quick google search. For the last part, most of SCP suffers from "media that wasn't meant for vs debates looked at through the lens of a vs debater" most stuff on the wiki isn't there for the sake of power scaling, it's there to serve the story.

I said this before, but SCP as a concept is fine for DB, the only problem is a mjority of it is just writing, which causes problems for what to use for the analysis section. But I’ve heard there are plenty of fan videos and such they could use.

I tumbled upon this travesty of a MU
image0.jpg

It was in the sphere iirc, so how could it be an avatar?
Was True Darkseid even a thing back then though? Wasn't that invented during Final Crisis?
the never seen the true form of new gods thing is contradicted many times btw.
Superior to demigra and Fu who transends space-time got me but believe its flimsy compared to archie sonic.
Archie Sonic’s speed mainly comes from scaling to game Solaris essentially and the chaos force. The former I helped defend for a very long time, so thanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back