• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need some Jason vs Michael or Kirk vs Solo fights to spice things up. But i guess DC, Anime, and Marvel fights make the most money.
To be honest DB should start to focus its attention to more obscured franchises, or in general series that while not necessarely mainstream in the USA are still popular world wide.

Doom has Low 1-A Absorption tho
Eobard kills him thousands of ways before he takes his final breathe.
Doctor Doom has "yes" NPI so phasing won't work. But Thwane is just too fast for Doom.
Seriously?how?but does he have acasuality type 1?
5475262-multiversity_map_2400_53ee6b4c22d9a9.11031355.jpg

The speed force is close to the god sphere, so i'd say it's close to darkseid aswell.
It's connected to the entire omniverse currently. But normally it's connected to the end of the source wall.
So how does he defeat Batman who can tag Darkseid?
Death battle did say hellbat is faster though.

I want a Goku vs Superman 3. Like if you agree.
Your gonna hear superman stated he could destroy the phantom zone a dimensionless dimension in the Sphere of gods then his comparable to the flash and other feat I don't know of especially as dc comics continuity is now 1 history. But rebirth feat their gonna use the doctor Manhattan own, apex predators and world forger and more as I don't really follow superman books.
Archie Sonic vs xeno Goku would be super epic
Archie should stomp based on his immeasurable speed.
DC would still scale to this though, they never say the universe is 100 trillion light years in size it's just that there's an instance of someone traveling 100 trillion light years somewhere in the universe.
If I remember well it was even to another galaxy.

^This man has Xeno Goku at 7D so don’t take his opinions on the MU se
****** have archie at 11D also.
Shazam can actually still use his lightning he normally uses to transform in a universe that is like 10^59 times larger than the DC universe.
Excuse me
If you use that then you have to use the cosmic inflation for DC as well. Which is the constant 60 trillion lightyears in a second.
60 trillion light years in half a second in our world's at war .
Outerversal* created his own version of the source wall.
Nah bruh that’s 2-B
It's a universe with 190,000+ dimensional spaces

That makes 4 interesting DB v Comic matches
  • Kyle vs Simon
  • Cyborg vs 17
  • Shazam vs Seiya
  • Thor vs Vegeta
Simon wins
Cyborg wins
Seiya wins
Thor wins

All my opinions.
I don't really agree with J'on vs Piccolo

1.) Even DB fans would know its a massive stomp, even moreso than usual because of how MM scales to Superman
2.) It would get a lot more controversy (and views) to have the memelord Jiren fight MM. Same reason they didn't do Hal vs Nova but did Hal vs Ben instead.
3.) It'll be funnier to watch the fallout.
MM mind hax is believed to be outerversal through based on characters it has worked against.

Wasn't the DC multiverse only 6 demensional at the time of white lantern Kyle?
Lol it’s always funny when people take the 5th and 6th dimension as being literally 5D and 6D. That literally doesn’t even work due to the sheer size of the map and the reality-fiction transcendencies within it. Cosmology being retconned like that is even a made up thing.

I don't really agree with J'on vs Piccolo

1.) Even DB fans would know its a massive stomp, even moreso than usual because of how MM scales to Superman
2.) It would get a lot more controversy (and views) to have the memelord Jiren fight MM. Same reason they didn't do Hal vs Nova but did Hal vs Ben instead.
3.) It'll be funnier to watch the fallout.
Eh given folks be whatever with Jiren In the fandom I doubt it
Do you think we'll be getting more cartoon themed death battles?
Probably once every year
None of those have been in a deathbattle yet. Not sure if scp is even allowed. Doomsday vs hard to kill crocodile is a must fight.
SCP is fair game but trying to get footage and such for SCP 682 will be a bitch

Like imagine asking an author if character x is Outerversal and most of the time they gonna be like
Huh?
Vs Debater: "So when you wrote that scene where Groblen the Star-Eater ascended to a higher plane to destroy the universe is that plane of existence 4-D or higher, is it possible that Groblen reached a low level of hyperversal?"

Author: "What the **** are you talking about?"

You watched the video?
******* hell I didn't want to watch salt vid but I skimmed it a bit:

• Instant teleport Wally feat isn't truly valid due to amp shit
  • Barry & Wally were running together, duo feat and the multiverse destruction wasn't really true, they ran at max speed but it didn't break the multiverse
  • That one RF scene implies destruction of Earth rather than universe
  • Goku thinking he can destroy Inf Zamasu, a timeline, means Goku is 4D
  • Zeno technically is 5D+

Honestly, while meaningless for Black, those few DC things might have some point but RF still wins without those. Also those DBS points sure we something lol

Ehh he might have had small points but RF still wins and he wanks DBS so whatever.

And yes he mentioned phasing in DBS too.
I know i shouldn’t answers these but…
  1. Wally feat could have been done by tapping into the speed force so moot. Also RF Wally and Barry have other immeasurable feats so another moot point.
  2. They were threatening to break it not that it happened, they also have other feat that are above this so another moot point
  3. Even if it was doesn’t matter as RF still scales above shit. Also it was pretty clear he was talking about a universe
  4. That’s a heap of dinosaur shit
  5. That’s an even bigger heap of godzilla shit

There might be some ok points on that vid on that they got some DC info wrong, but either RF scales to other shit or just speed blitzes + haxes any AP advantage Black would have either way and then the vid just wanks DBS.

Aaaaaand Reaper posted info already.

I do love how some random's debunk brings this much heat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back