• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Rayner as a White Lantern had fought begins capable to destroy the DC Multiverse.

Death Battle can simply apply the 196,833 dimensional spaces to the DC Multiverse, with this Kyle would stomp even with dimensional tiering.
Lmao that's not going to happen. The G1 Blog went over nearly everything that has to do with WL Kyle vs Simon and the concluded that the latter wins and I'm inclined to agree with them.

Last edited:
You would think it would cause more salt especially after Goku vs Superman, guess the DB win streak made up for their Ls
Beerus and Broly are the Fanbase pet characters in Vs them losing would've been a bigger salt fest last year but given they won Fanabse could care less
folks these days are aware of broken speedsters are
Goku Black was basically the flavor of the month in the fanbase

Think whatever you want, just don't be surprised when (and not if) Seiya going to get his ass beaten just like Goku Black.

Outlier for DC don't exist in the eyes of Death Battle.
Except GB never stood a chance to begin with lol. Saint Seiya is a whole different ball game then Dragon Ball and I can argue that seiya would be the one to stomp.

I'm glad Digimon doesn't have a popular DC MU, because Digimon will only be able to match in AP and not speed.

I just want Lucemon vs Jedah or Zamasu at this point. Although Zamasu is likely gonna fight Hades....or Jedah....Honestly, you could alternate these 4 characters and get the same thematic result lol

Thinking of the main Digimon MUs:

Lucemon vs Jedah or Zamasu - Win
Lucemon vs Hades - Debatable, although they'll likely not accept Immeasurable Digimon so Hades may win as it will be Quad C vs Sextillions C.
Omegamon vs Gogeta - Win
Mewtwo vs BlackWarGreymon - Loss
Beelzemon vs Bass.EXE - Win IIRC
Takato and Guilmon vs Mega Man.EXE (IIRC Ultra likes this MU) - Same as BeelzeBass

Dunno if I missed any.

At least Dio Vs Alucard will give us plenty of iron tho
GB vs RF
Dislikes: 3.2K
plus alot of folks knew RF was gonna win and Black stood no chance.
You would think it would cause more salt especially after Goku vs Superman, guess the DB win streak made up for their Ls
Tbh it's not surprising most Dragonball fans are quite reasonable these days plus it's been awhile since GB was relevant (most fans I know don't even care for DBH) and I know some fans even found the conclusion of Black/Zamasu's arc to be disappointing (with a few missed opportunities). So Black taking a L is as impactful as someone from the main cast getting killed .

Also Wally West Vs Archie Sonic pretty convinced most normies that speedsters can NLF "because speed-force" anyone and there's nothing you can do about it.

Before I got banned for Bullshit from the Death Battle Discord
The Guy still had BWG winning
Also I doubt they the stats for Mewtwo from this site or buy Necrozama Scaling
I guess only time will tell because I am almost positive that MU is happening within the next few seasons considering that is the most popular MU for Pokemon vs Digimon now.

archie_knuckles_vs_jessica_ushiromiya_sprite_edit_by_trickyrebornstudios_depf0vz-fullview.jpg
spy_vs_agent_47_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_derhzxp-pre.jpg

It's funny how nearly every episode this season have garner a positive reception and the worst I've seen for them is meh/alright/Okay
Except Black vs Mikasa the reception for that is mixed as hell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back