• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the DBH (5D or higher) arguments involve any cross-scaling to Xeno (Crack in time) or timelines within timelines/The "real" world then don't bother I've already received an extensive explanation on the cosmology twice on other sites. Plus my stance it pretty much immovable.
Oh ok, so you are aware that Beat’s world (not to be confused with the real world which sees Beat’s world and Charisma mission as fiction) being a future GT timeline is completely irrelevant to the point. Saves me the work.

Given How DB be with DC characters speed it shouldn't be much of an issue
Plus Seiya can match the BS speed and Shazam has nothing to beat Seiya Hax
Think whatever you want, just don't be surprised when (and not if) Seiya going to get his ass beaten just like Goku Black.

Also that's an outlier.
Outlier for DC don't exist in the eyes of Death Battle.

No I know that I’m just saying how does Kyle scale to it

Because if you do then I don’t think Simon can do shit with that gap
Kyle Rayner as a White Lantern had fought begins capable to destroy the DC Multiverse.

Death Battle can simply apply the 196,833 dimensional spaces to the DC Multiverse, with this Kyle would stomp even with dimensional tiering.

Kyle Rayner as a White Lantern had fought begins capable to destroy the DC Multiverse.

Death Battle can simply apply the 196,833 dimensional spaces to the DC Multiverse, with this Kyle would stomp even with dimensional tiering.
Wasn't the DC multiverse only 6 demensional at the time of white lantern Kyle?

So, update on Thor speed feats Ive found,
-Mjolnir has physically flown across all 10 realms in a matter of a couple minutes if not seconds. and then be recalled in just as short amount of time.
  • Mjolnir when sent off to Jotunheim, was called back to Thors hand in Midgard, physically travelling the distance and arriving in his hand in seconds.
  • Thor's ravens, Huginn and Muginn physically fly from Midgard to Asgard and Sif calls down the Bifrost (which is shown to actually physically travel distances to link locations) sending it back to Thor's position in Midgard, all in the space of a handful of seconds at most as Galactus was at that moment going to destroy the planet.
  • Sif was similarly capable of calling the bifrost to her position in the time it took for Thor to angrily throw his hammer at her from only a couple feet away.
  • Thor reportedly has multiple older feats of physically flying across the realms before (The G-1 blog mentioning it in the Hulk vs Broly blog, at roughly being a couple septillion xFTL)
-Thor should reasonably scale to Loki, who was able to perform a feat in the Septillions.

*All ten realms are stated directly to be universes and implied to be of comparable size
*These are ignoring the multiple statements of universes being infinite and how the 2 trillion lightyears statement like DC's is simply a distance someone has travelled in the universe and not so much an actual hard edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back