• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
* Winner Bracket
** Reverse Flash
** Cloud Strife
** Doctor Doom
** Iron Man
** Shadow
** Star Butterfly
** Po

* Loser Bracket
** Lex Luthor
** Batman
** Yoda
** Goku Black
** Link
** Iron Fist
** Steven Universe
** Ryuko Matoi
** Mikasa Ackerman

Edit: y'all want the tiers as well?
Entertain me

In Shadow vs Ryuko, they said in one of the pop ups that even if they used Kill La Kill IF to put Ryuko at Universal, they can scale Shadow to Solaris
Their pages here basically explain it for me. Lol FF and Sonic scaling give me a headache to explain sometimes.
Yes but Solaris was destroying the multiverse, not just all matter in a single universe... I don't think anyone in Sonic has ever targeted just the matter of a universe.

FF I guess is just upscaling from Multi-Galaxy until you hit universal somehow? Anyways considering how big Sephiroth's dimension is treated to be already, it stands to reason it's a full fleshed parallel universe. Anyways I included Dissidia, don't know if DB did or not.

Yeah IIRC DB doesn't really believe in multiversal Super forms atm, only Universal
I mean even then that'd translate to universal+ here pretty sure. Like Solaris would reasonably be too big for "eating dimensions for lunch" to mean all matter in the universe at a specific point in time.
Isn’t there like one game or one event in the series that puts them all at uni+ to low multi? I wouldn’t know, I have only played two Final Fantasy games
Dissidia, yes. But I scaled them to outer via that kek.

Tenya Iida (Ingenium) vs The flash(wally west) when?
It's not even thematic and Tenya dies Horeb
Was about to say MHA is only like building level lmfao
Even Quicksilver (Marvel Comics) can easily defeat Ingenium.

Wait, are there even universal feats for these guys to scale to?
Shadow - Solaris
Cloud - Dissidia scaling

This season is arguably the season with the strongest characters.
When Doctor Doom was regarded as among the most OP NON-OMNIPOTENT characters in American comics in Nervous Nick's Screwattack Top 10.

Kool-Aid Man (ad) now has been discovered to have teleport, Model 58, reality includes time, ... even the must-have time huh

nekron_vs_bec_noir_by_connordiesel_der9hv6-fullview.jpg

Nekron VS Bec Noir (DC Comics VS Homestuck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back