• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An exact size of the being living in Heaven was stated, yes.

Technically the realm itself is stated to be infinite in size. I'm just going with the lowball of giving it a finite size based on the guy who lives in that realm.
Bruh, there's like, no link whatsoever to him being that size, its just the wiki stating that he's been stated that size. How the hell am I supposed to take that seriously when I can't see the actual source for where that comes from?

Depends what's the stated Size for the Touhou universe
Dragon Ball:9-13x due to containing multiple universe sized realms
DC-100 Trillion Light Years
Marvel-1 Trillion Light Years
Sailor Moon-High Balled to 8x universal
Heaven is separate from the regular universe as far as I know, but a being lives in there that is Googolplexes times larger than the size of the observable universe on his own. So lowballing the size of heaven to his total size, it would be a realm that's bigger than our universe by a multiple that's like 147 zeroes long.
1. This means defeating avatar Darkseid should be way more impressive than destroying an unnamed Marvel celestial or even defeating Phoenix Force unless the celestial and Phoenix Force are better defined right?
2. Where can we exactly locate the scan of the official source?
Coz if that quote is correct... Does that mean Sakuya sits on Hit hard and can actually rival Homura Akemi now?
3. Pokémon universe is a regular sized universe right? This means Yukari Yakumo should further sweep a lot of opponents, including Hoopa. ... Matters not she stomps against a LOT of possible opponents anyway.

Doom becomes God Emperor Doom by siphoning energy from Beyonder.
So likely the multiverse issues are much bigger. And likely scratching extra-dimensional tiering.

Yep Seiya likely defeats Shazam.

And poor Moon will die to Sakura Kinomoto, Madoka Kaname and basically a lot of cosmic magical girls... wait. Cure Black may be an opponent that Moon CAN win against.

Just... Wait if Tuxedo Mask vs Cat Noir will save the day. Or make a spite on Power Rangers by having Ami Mitsuno sitting on Billy Cranston.
You know what I hope Tuxedo Mask vs Cat Noir happens I mean they've already shown interest in a miraculous ladybug death battle.

1. This means defeating avatar Darkseid should be way more impressive than destroying an unnamed Marvel celestial or even defeating Phoenix Force unless the celestial and Phoenix Force are better defined right?
2. Where can we exactly locate the scan of the official source?
Coz if that quote is correct... Does that mean Sakuya sits on Hit hard and can actually rival Homura Akemi now?
3. Pokémon universe is a regular sized universe right? This means Yukari Yakumo should further sweep a lot of opponents, including Hoopa. ... Matters not she stomps against a LOT of possible opponents anyway.
Unfortunately, none of the CDs have scans as far as I can tell, let alone official ones. Seems like the only translations online are from the wiki and an independent translator (https://kafkafuura.wordpress.com/2012/08/12/neo-traditionalism-of-japan/).

As I said before though, scaling to destroying heaven isn't even necessary; touhou has a ton of other feats that mention infinite dimensions that most of the cast scales to.

Unfortunately, none of the CDs have scans as far as I can tell, let alone official ones. Seems like the only translations online are from the wiki and an independent translator (https://kafkafuura.wordpress.com/2012/08/12/neo-traditionalism-of-japan/).

As I said before though, scaling to destroying heaven isn't even necessary; touhou has a ton of other feats that mention infinite dimensions that most of the cast scales to.
None of which Death Battle will acknowledge, given they no-sold DC's and Marvel's infinite universe statements, so this isn't a factor.

i mean if you start accepting these "infinite" feats it becomes controversial when you dont accept some of them. and these often include nonsense like Jiren shaking an infinite realm or superman lifting an infinite book and such.

Just for people to taste back something.

While we are waiting for a few more hours before the final thing comes out on YouTube...

How would you rank the overall power of the Season 8 combatants so far

* Winner Bracket
** King Mickey
** Shadow
** Doctor Doom
** Heihachi Mishima
** Blake Belladonna
** Po
** Star Butterfly
** Cloud Strife
** Iron Man
** Reverse-Flash

* Loser Bracket
** Yoda
** Ryuko Matoi
** Lex Luthor
** Geese Howard
** Mikasa Ackerman
** Iron Fist
** Steven Universe
** Link
** Batman
** Goku Black

Last edited:
The connections between Goku Black and Reverse-Flash are that both are narcissistic, twisted versions of famous heroes (Goku and Flash, respectively) who hail from the future, are named after their respective heroes along with an additional word to signify their villainy, and have an obsessive desire to ruin their lives. Both were respected members of their universes (a Supreme Kai in training and a scientist, respectively) before turning to evil out of a fear of something related to the heroes they oppose (Zamasu feared and envied the potential of mortals like Goku while Thawne learned of his destiny to become the Flash's nemesis). Both possess the same powers as their enemies which they gained by taking something from them (Goku Black took Goku's body and Reverse-Flash took the Silver Age Flash costume) and can use a form of negative/corrupted energy (Super Saiyan Rosé and the Negative Speed Force). Both have killed the mother of great heroes (Trunks' mother Bulma and Barry's mother Nora Allen, respectively) and the wife of the heroes they oppose (Chi-Chi and Iris West, respectively). Both also possess time travel abilities, which they have used to wreak havoc on their respective timelines.
Both also temporarily became semi-immortal. Goku Black fused with Zamasu to become immortal, and Reverse-Flash became ungrounded from time in Flashpoint, meaning that every time he died, he still existed.

From my limited understanding of Dragon Ball, the Zamazu thing interests me, specifically from a "DBa decided not to include Zamazu in GB's kit" perspective.

If Shulk ever comes to death battle, I wonder how they will interpret Zanza, given the end of the Mechonis arc.

The connections between Goku Black and Reverse-Flash are that both are narcissistic, twisted versions of famous heroes (Goku and Flash, respectively) who hail from the future, are named after their respective heroes along with an additional word to signify their villainy, and have an obsessive desire to ruin their lives. Both were respected members of their universes (a Supreme Kai in training and a scientist, respectively) before turning to evil out of a fear of something related to the heroes they oppose (Zamasu feared and envied the potential of mortals like Goku while Thawne learned of his destiny to become the Flash's nemesis). Both possess the same powers as their enemies which they gained by taking something from them (Goku Black took Goku's body and Reverse-Flash took the Silver Age Flash costume) and can use a form of negative/corrupted energy (Super Saiyan Rosé and the Negative Speed Force). Both have killed the mother of great heroes (Trunks' mother Bulma and Barry's mother Nora Allen, respectively) and the wife of the heroes they oppose (Chi-Chi and Iris West, respectively). Both also possess time travel abilities, which they have used to wreak havoc on their respective timelines.
Both also temporarily became semi-immortal. Goku Black fused with Zamasu to become immortal, and Reverse-Flash became ungrounded from time in Flashpoint, meaning that every time he died, he still existed.
Oh
Makes sense
But i still think that this is a big ass stomp
Unless goku black can somehow incap RF

Or… this.

The reality is that DB is a show that does "Similar characters of certain type"-fights which more often than not will be clear cut fights and stomps.

If a Fireman 1 is compared to Fireman A, then usually other side just has better feats. Its rare have even fights.

God, how many fights are even debatable? Even its usually "one or the another stomps". Even when we are unsure on some fights how would DB do them, they usually end up as stomps.

Gaara vs Toph was bad research and bad animation. I haven't seen it in ages but I'm pretty sure it had MS Paint sand didn't it. Then it also had bad attitude in verdict too. It could have easily been salvaged but alas.

How would you rank the overall power of the Season 8 combatants so far

* Winner Bracket
** King Mickey
** Shadow
** Doctor Doom
** Heihachi Mishima
** Blake Belladonna
** Po
** Star Butterfly
** Cloud Strife
** Iron Man
** Reverse-Flash

* Loser Bracket
** Yoda
** Ryuko Matoi
** Lex Luthor
** Geese Howard
** Mikasa Ackerman
** Iron Fist
** Steven Universe
** Link
** Batman
** Goku Black
Using CSAP's tiering system:

* Winner Bracket
** Reverse Flash (Varies from Building to Universal+ to High Outer)
** Cloud Strife (Outerversal at peak)
** Doctor Doom (High Hyperversal with strongest absorptions)
** Iron Man (High Hyperversal with strongest suits)
** Shadow (High Multiversal in Super)
** Star Butterfly (Multiversal+, infinitely into it)
** Po (Large Country I guess)

* Loser Bracket
** Lex Luthor (Universal+, possibly High Outversal)
** Batman (Outerversal, if not higher)
** Yoda (High Multiveral)
** Goku Black (Multiversal)
** Link (Multiversal, no idea how high into it)
** Iron Fist (Universal+)
** Steven Universe (Large Planet in strongest forms + shields)
** Ryuko Matoi (Moon level in strongest form)
** Mikasa Ackerman (City Block with swords I guess)

Edit: Added the tiers.

Last edited:
Now if zamasu shows up on death battle would they use his fusion instead just because it's basically him but stronger and faster with more powers?

**Iron Man: Multiversal+
**Reverse Flash: Multiversal+
** Doctor Doom: Universal+
** Cloud Strife: Universal
** Shadow: Universal
** Star Butterfly: possibly Universal
** Po: Large Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back