• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't have some cybernetics? As far as I'm aware, when Krillin asked Shenron to restore 18 and 17 back to being human he couldn't do it so Krillin had him remove the bomb out from 18 and 17.
Does that prove they have cybernetics? Not exactly but I think it does show that they aren't like super soldiers in the same vein as someone like Captain America
Edit: okay I stand corrected on the cybernetics thing, but to answer the question I don't think it's implied that the deactivation was removed but nothing also states he still has it either
That's just an inconsistency. Wouldn't read too much into it.

i know we’re having this discussion, but this really doesn’t effect the fight lol

Any way this is like the best flash fight in DB. Unless we have some Sonic vs Wally fans?

Unless we have some Sonic vs Wally fans?
I felt that was a better researched fight. It also gave me less off a feeling of DB holding back with the feats and scaling, like everyone went all in on that one. Animation-wise RF vs GB would be better though. Some cosmic shenanigans like IZ popping up at the end could have really sealed the deal for me though. Sadly that didn’t happen…

I felt that was a better researched fight. It also gave me less off a feeling of DB holding back with the feats and scaling, like everyone went all in on that one. Animation-wise RF vs GB would be better though. Some cosmic shenanigans like IZ popping up at the end could have really sealed the deal for me though. Sadly that didn’t happen…
Eh budget and time restraints be a bitch

ok, heres the exact quote from the official release in my country's dragonball run. mind you this is significantly different from the VIZ release text, but the reason i trust this more is because, this particular run of dragonball in Brazil had very , very literal translations from the japanese original, to the point where it often got criticized for it (due to some unnatural dialogue).

this is from chapter 365

"the base is human...and modified with organic substances. this allows them to fuse at cellular level"

in the end this likley doesn't matter anyways for a potential deathbattle since if you look hard enough through the history of DC you can probably find a way to scale any character to any other character... (hell, batman can scale to multiversal beings. batman. the guy whose primary character trait is being a normal human with money)

I'm pretty hyped because the animation reminds me of Smokey vs Mcgruff which, regardless of how any of you felt about it, had some really solid animation which I want to.
Btw is it just me or am I the only one who thinks Kool Aid Man's Kool Aid is actually his life force?

Does Invincible win any of his MUs?
Does Saitama even count? Wait Invincible cannot defeat even Saitama. (And we have another character that Saitama can win against now.)

i'm not sure if this was already mentioned, but unless this got retconned, 17 and 18 were actually revealed to not be cyborgs at all when bulma analyzed their blueprints in the original manga

She says they are "humans modified with organic substances". and even specificaly mentions that this is the reason cell can absorb them in exactly the same way he does with regular humans.

they're basically captain america style super soldiers.
Or should I say, Winter Soldier?

Don't see why they wouldn't (just Post-Flashpoint btw, pretty sure he's relative to Wally in PC).
They were pretending IIRC
Besides Cyborg has this
JUSTL-3-5.jpg
Yes we need another combatant against Cyborg.

So Juvia vs Katara
But Juvia vs Katara has Gray scaling vs Zuko scaling potential.

Anyways who's hyped for Macho Man vs Kool Aid Man?
In fact I do.
... Do we not have the study guide yet?

Yo nice. Are there scans for infinite sized dimensions?
Matthew Schroeder was the Saint Seiya guy, and he had all the scans. I've seen them and know they exist, but it'd take me a while to find them. One of them involves Hades, directly stated numerous times in all media to be infinite in size, and sustained by Hades himself. Seiya, while weaker, was able to crack his Surplice armour with a miracle, which would scale him to it through his miracles, and when you consider he got way more powerful since then, to the point he could tango with Apollo, a similarly powerful Olympian, its a safe bet to put him on that absurd tier.

Tbh that was more cuz of haxs but nah u right.
Doom becomes God Emperor Doom by siphoning energy from Beyonder.
So likely the multiverse issues are much bigger. And likely scratching extra-dimensional tiering.

Yep Seiya likely defeats Shazam.

And poor Moon will die to Sakura Kinomoto, Madoka Kaname and basically a lot of cosmic magical girls... wait. Cure Black may be an opponent that Moon CAN win against.

Just... Wait if Tuxedo Mask vs Cat Noir will save the day. Or make a spite on Power Rangers by having Ami Mitsuno sitting on Billy Cranston.

Last edited:
So I was wondering...

Assuming Touhou ever gets used, if Death Battle were to use the "shattering Heaven" feat and go by its lowballed size rather than straight-up infinity, wouldn't that be an even larger universal feat than even destroying a whole DC Universe?

From what I know the lowball for the size of heaven is around Googolplexes larger than the observable universe.

So I was wondering...

Assuming Touhou ever gets used, if Death Battle were to use the "shattering Heaven" feat and go by its lowballed size rather than straight-up infinity, wouldn't that be an even larger universal feat than even destroying a whole DC Universe?

From what I know the lowball for the size of heaven is around Googolplexes larger than the observable universe.
Depends what's the stated Size for the Touhou universe
Dragon Ball:9-13x due to containing multiple universe sized realms
DC-100 Trillion Light Years
Marvel-1 Trillion Light Years
Sailor Moon-High Balled to 8x universal

Last edited:
Depends what's the stated Size for the Touhou universe
Heaven is separate from the regular universe as far as I know, but a being lives in there that is Googolplexes times larger than the size of the observable universe on his own. So lowballing the size of heaven to his total size, it would be a realm that's bigger than our universe by a multiple that's like 147 zeroes long.

Heaven is separate from the regular universe as far as I know, but a being lives in there that is Googolplexes times larger than the size of the observable universe on his own. So lowballing the size of heaven to his total size, it would be a realm that's bigger than our universe by a multiple that's like 147 zeroes long.
Was this stated or just assumed?

Was this stated or just assumed?
Bit of both, heaven is home to Amitabha who's stated in one of the music CDs to be 6×10^125 yojana tall, which outsizes our own universe to a ridiculous degree.

Not like the shattering heaven feat is even really necessary for DB to bring up when Miko creating senkai and Kaguya's infinite corridor exist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back