• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.
image0.png
Anytime someone says goku wins in this thread just pull up this image.

I mean tbf, Toriyama clearly wanted SSG to remain as Saiyan Beyond God, but Toei/Toyo wanted SSG back, so now despite absorbing SSG (remember how calm Beerus 2-shot SS3 while angry Beerus didn't 2-shot base Goku at the cave?) so we now have base Goku as universal while also still getting SS multipliers, even SSG.

Multipliers like SS1 50x also probably weren't intended for god levels lol

Saw Black vs Thawne. The fact that they mentioned Infinite Zamasu but didn't even use him genuinely pisses me off.

Episode was good but by their own logic Thawne removing the time ring wouldn't mean shit since Black would still have it in other time periods, meaning Thawne couldn't really kill Black without destroying time anyways, so why not use Infinite Zamasu?

Pretty sure infinite zamasu was only for fusion zamasu because of his immortality or something, i think they mentioned it just for tiering

I think the time ring effects leaves if it is destroyed? Not sure

Also IDK if this has been discussed before but would Goku Black be multiversal because of these multipliers or do they treat that as a separate tier? Because honestly I'd just say RF is Multiversal while Black is Universal and leave it at that
Depends on the standards. By death battle standards, Black is multiversal, and Reverse at max is multiversal+ to outerversal.

By this wiki, Black is universal, since he hasn't breached the 4d barrier, and Reverse is Multiversal + I think

and Reverse is Multiversal + I think
Planetary lol

The way he rubbed black's skin tissue off on the earth surface was brutal, holy shit, it just shows how goresome a muderous flash can be.

Also really loved them killing their past and future selves with no consequences.

Zoom travelling to flash vs quicksilver for a joke was great lol

Speaking of the ring, i think their logic was that if a past black had the ring destroyed, he would go back into being a normal black in the timeline, and future blacks would lose the ring as well until he got it back, so if you kill black and/or destroy the ring during this moment, he would lose his "acausality type 3"

DC weirdness and lolconsistency makes me still doubt DC peaks to be ok for all scenarios but frankly even crazy lowballed RF beats Goku Black. All he needs is speed and 1 insta-kill method and boom RF wins.

What they did now was smacking everything else to not challenge DC. Learn your place other verses.

Planetary lol

I mean even if I were to lowball, surely Infinite Mass Punch levels would be more appropriate than 5-A.

Didn't DB calc Steven Universe higher than that pfffft

Saw Black vs Thawne. The fact that they mentioned Infinite Zamasu but didn't even use him genuinely pisses me off.

Episode was good but by their own logic Thawne removing the time ring wouldn't mean shit since Black would still have it in other time periods, meaning Thawne couldn't really kill Black without destroying time anyways, so why not use Infinite Zamasu?
Too much time and frankly unneeded

I got a question, it might have been answered, but why are we expecting Galacron?
I mean it the Legacy MU a MU that's been due since S2
One folks been clamoring for years
One they confirmed that season to be in the works
This.
But on the other hand, they may want that be aired at around a time a MCU or Transformers movie is out. Or both.
You know, how many views are drawn by Thanos vs Darkseid, Aquaman vs Namor and Captain Marvel vs Shazam just because the timings were exactly right.

Then they miss the timing for Lightning vs Shulk, Mysterio vs Scarecrow, and aired Black Widow vs Widowmaker too early, ...

How sure are we that Randy Savage scales from that Undertaker that comes from Chaos! Comics and with three Books of the Dead? Only that gives Randy Savage universe tier.

Also, Kool-Aid Man actually has a BUNCH of hax. Stronger ones include: teleport, Model 58, reality includes time, ... even the must-have time huh. Resistance against mind manipulation and empathic manipulation too.

Also, can we talk about how Thawne being forgiven is the most bullshit ******* thing to ever come out of comics?

His actions weren't even erased, since Barry's mom still died! Like, if Thawne really wanted to just spend time with Barry, he could have tried being an anti hero, or someone who just challenges him to fights on occasion, or otherwise just decided to be a rival of some kind. The fact that they tried to play him off as sympathetic is totally contradictory to what he's always been. The Museum plaque didn't say he was a murderous bastard, Thawne actively chose to do that.

I can respect the effort to make him deeper than a puddle on a sidewalk, but the damage was already done.

Going to do something I haven't done before on this site: guess a character I have no knowledge of (or haven't seen the source they come from), and guess what their best MU would be. Feel free to give me suggestions.

Guess 1:
Toffee (Star vs the Forces of Evil)

Judging by the cover: Lizard thing in a business suit.

Basic descriptions:
"Toffee was the primary antagonist of the last arc of Season 1 of Star vs the Forces of Evil and major character within the series. Toffee is very calm, cool and collected and gives off the motif of a corrupt businessman rather than a proper villain. None the less, Toffee is sadistic and cruel, who has no qualms with killing and torturing innocents to get information or to lure his targets."

So... a universe-busting businessman, who plays 4-D chess with his opponent(s), and a modest demeanour... oh yeah. I know who you're going up against...

Chosen Opponent: Wilhelm (Xenosaga)

Connections:
  • Modestly mannered or attired businessmen or CEO's of conglomerate empires.
  • Both plot around the destruction of their respective universes, or possibly higher.
  • Both are apparently seldom seen after their main arcs, or are considered straight up dead (both after central collapses of the functions of their universes)
  • Both manipulate a sort of rouges gallery of ads (Wilhelm steps in when it comes to the Testaments, and also fills in for the late dead Sergius after his defeat in II. Toffee apparently has Ludo?)
  • Both have prophetic philosophies in how to reach their goals (Wilhelm wished to uphold the cycle of the Eternal Recurrence. Toffee had a bone to pick with Magic).

Gonna be bold here: no better MUs, or your money back.

As usual, give me suggestions for who I could go after.

DC weirdness and lolconsistency makes me still doubt DC peaks to be ok for all scenarios but frankly even crazy lowballed RF beats Goku Black. All he needs is speed and 1 insta-kill method and boom RF wins.

What they did now was smacking everything else to not challenge DC. Learn your place other verses.
Lets have death battle throw Yog Sothoth at the Presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back