• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even for Android 17 vs Cyborg? Guess we will throw him with Chise or Alita or even Aigis, Noel, Aleph or KOS-MOS.

Or, just have Terumi vs Sinestro or marginally Simon the Digger vs Kyle Rayner
I don't think so, considering that Android 17 had gotten buffs from TOP and Super manga if I'm correct. Unlike Black.

Looking at Macho vs Koolaid, at first I was excited about how out-of-the-box it was (and still is).

But now I get the sneaking suspicion they're going to turn it into another Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie.

Maybe it's the way the trailer is edited? Idk.

NigredoUnsettled.png

DC super won Death Battle btw. It is now logically impossible to surpass DC's best streak. In theory something could, but in practice nothing else will be used enough. I guess someone had to win it.

To recap:

• To beat best win streak you need 8 wins
  • To beat total wins, you need 22+ wins
  • To beat win ratio, you need 10 more wins than losses
And DC will keep winning too.

Honestly the only thing that really surprised me was the fact they gave RF the AP advantage. And it wasn’t even a small one, they outright said if they gave black all the multipliers and training it still wouldn’t be enough.

Honestly the only thing that really surprised me was the fact they gave RF the AP advantage. And it wasn’t even a small one, they outright said if they gave black all the multipliers and training it still wouldn’t be enough.
They did also say that Goku has the ability to surpass even the most absurd of limits, which feels like a small setup to me for a future death battle with him potentially, once again against Superman. Which won't go any different than it did last time, lol.

Yo got a few questions, is there a death battle discord and is frisk vs john egbert really commissioned, which means there will be a death battle of it?
It is not means that Frisk vs John will happen. However it is indeed commissioned.

However, considering Ben likes Raz vs Ness Psychonauts 2 at bare least have for Raz a proper win con. Mu being commissioned makes mu more popular as well, and looking at connections, Frisk vs John feels pretty good, as well as Frisk vs The Batter to me.

How does those commissions work, you pay to maybe have a chance to have a death battle?
no, you pay for taking a track of a mu you like. And then after track is created you at least can now look at your favorite mu from perspective of music potential.

Track being commissioned also sort of makes mu more and more popular, I certainly believe Blakasa and Kclab MUs became more popular because of commissioned track.

Though you have to pay 50 dollars for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back