• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so since the episode is releasing tomorrow EST for anyone under that time zone, what will DB scale Thawne to in AP?
I think one of them will be downscaling from Wally who harmed the Anti Monitor

KAM turned into planet once in a commercial.
Do you have the clip?

And this may change any verdict for Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man does it?

I mean I guess it would be fair for manga and anime fighter, also maybe kick ass could work.
Kick ass has Robin and... John Wick.
Except John Wick has a long list of opponents.

Eh, if it's popular, it's popular. Not much that can be done at that point.
I hear this at Master Chief vs Samus Aran, at Akame vs Killua, at Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya... at Mega Man X vs KOS-MOS. In every miamatch that somehow goes popular just because someone throws it up and a TN goes up and some people get hyped.

Alright so since the episode is releasing tomorrow EST for anyone under that time zone, what will DB scale Thawne to in AP?
I think one of them will be downscaling from Wally who harmed the Anti Monitor
This.
And... Any people are more and more puzzled how Iron Man defeats Batman with their strongest suit. Unless they really talk about how OP some celestials and Phoenix Force users really are.

Hax for sure, but Vegeta doesn't lack in that department either, considering that they will include stuff from DBS Manga.

Speed its debatable, if they apply multipliers there its a good chance of Vegeta to have the edge, assuming Warrior Madness don't affect Thor's speed.

Base Vegeta = Base Goku = 240 Quadrillion c.
SSj1 Vegeta = 240*50 = 12 Quintillion c.
SSj2 Vegeta = 12*2 = 24 Quintillion c.
SSjG Vegeta = SSjG Goku > SSj3 Goku = 12*4 = 48 Quintillion c.
SSjB Vegeta > 48*50 = 2.4 Sextillion c.
SSjBE Vegeta = SSjB KK20 Goku > 2.4*20 = 48 Sextillion c.
Ultra Ego Vegeta > 48 Sextillion c.

Base Thor = 15.15 Sextillion c.
Warrior Madness Thor = 151.5 Sextillion c.

AP only if they scale Thor to Odin, if not then i definitely see Vegeta having the major advantage.

Base Vegeta = Base Goku = 9x Universes.
SSj1 Vegeta = 9*50 = 450x Universes.
SSj2 Vegeta = 450*2 = 900x Universes.
SSjG Vegeta = SSjG Goku > SSj3 Goku = 900*4 = 3600x Universes.
SSjB Vegeta > 3600*50 = 180000x Universes.
SSjBE Vegeta = SSjB KK20 Goku > 180000*20 = 3600000x Universes.
Ultra Ego Vegeta > 3600000x Universes.

Base Thor = 2448x Universes.
Warrior Madness Thor = 24480x Universes.
Loki has a feat in base that gets around 6 septillion c.

So the song got leaked. And it's not that good IMO.
I've spent too much time online By itself the soundtrack is good but as a Vs track (with already pre-existing RF Vs GB soundtracks to compare it to) it's disappointing but I'm not surprised considering the near-impossible task of matching (let alone surpassing) other RF Vs GB soundtracks in terms of hype.

Could you give the rundown on where current Thor is at besides scaling to Odin
Scaling to Sentry, holding his own against Dark Celestials, overpowering Galactus twice, absorbing and stealing power from Galactus, leaving him a dried out husk (who was apparently massively amped by devouring 5 special planets) Shattering Stormbreaker and utterly thrashing Beta Ray Bill (who is as powerful as Thor used to be), destroyed the Black Winter, physically actually had a drag out brawl WITH Odin leaving both of them a bloody tired mess. Jarnbjorn is capable of cleaving right through Celestial armour like nothing, and is capable of chopping down Yggdrasil, and was able to beat Donald Blake, who was capable of beating beings with the power of Thor. During his fight with the Black Winter he also fought shadow-versions of basically every one of his strongest villains, and beat all of them. This has all been done without his warriors madness which would be a x10 amp,

20210926_003402.jpg

20210926_004324.jpg

If we get better frames from the fight, I'll most likely replace them with that

Last edited:
I mean, some people thought the music potential was good enough to excuse this ******* nightmare of a matchup, so I expected some Ikari or Mighty level bullshit here.

So apparently someone claim that Post BoG Base Goku shouldn't scale to BoG SSjG Goku? Its that trully legitimate?
I can't put my say into this matter but the "someone" is Phantom, you should probably read her section under "Multipliers" and makes your own thoughts on it ig
Also, i like how the blog just doesn't give a shit about continuity, literally dropping feats from Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, New 52 and Rebirth like everyone its the same.
1. I think people are forgetting this exists; http://ulltraguy.blogspot.com/2021/09/suggested-media-reverse-flash.html
2. His Paradoxical Existence allows him to remember/feel stuff from Pre & Post-Crisis so lol
3. Convergence ¯\(ツ)

That kind feels hypocritical for them.

For me fanon wiki have often moments when people randomly throwing ideas I guess. We are usually joking about it ngl (also atm it's really downplays Raz).
Well there are different people on the Internet.
Some are voicing on the Internet for one opinion at one time, others are voicing on the Internet for another opinion.

IMO Dio Brando vs Alucard is not even an ugly stomp as one may say (given we have seen worse). Alucard does have better strength with TK, and his regeneration from soul reserves should keep him long enough from a lot of enemies at his same grade of payload.

Anyway, now people have witnessed Iron Fist vs Po and Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly, people should rethink if they want massive stomps that is straight seen without a thought. (Yes I am again ranting against massive stomps like Akame vs Killua, Samus Aran vs Master Chief, X vs KOS-MOS, X-wing vs Arwing, Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya, Millennium Falcon vs Starship Enterprise, etc.)

(Clue ATM universe level Raz exists? Or - easier - debunks against universe level Ness?
That said, Ness and Sans actually do show one close connection and is plot-related)

(Clue ATM universe level Raz exists? Or - easier - debunks against universe level Ness?
Oh my evil plan is simple.
  1. Upgrade Raz's hax to the point of being able to hax stomp characters with higher AP. Recent Psychonauts 2 CRT got most of abilities approved now Raz's profile looks like this. (That's very good evolution when almost year ago, profile looked like this)
    [*]Upgrade speed, gladly I have already one feat calced, so I need just approval of it. At same time there are few doubts over Ness's speed feats, clearly his laser dodging feats should also be calced.
    [*] Have all this calced so I had more arguments for Raz to win in case of IF Ness's uni would not be accpeted by DB:

[*]Make Raz be able to enter minds without Psycho-Portal which means that Ness's age now irrelevant for Raz not being able to enter his mind, plus being able to overpower Ness's resistance to mind hax, technically evidences for Raz overpowering resistance mentioned on profile as well as few evidences Raz being able to enter Ness's Mind.
  2. Oh yeah and bonus, take your Uni Raz argument.

Oh my evil plan is simple.
  1. Upgrade Raz's hax to the point of being able to hax stomp characters with higher AP. Recent Psychonauts 2 CRT got most of abilities approved now Raz's profile looks like this. (That's very good evolution when almost year ago, profile looked like this)
  2. Upgrade speed, gladly I have already one feat calced, so I need just approval of it. At same time there are few doubts over Ness's speed feats, clearly his laser dodging feats should also be calced.
  3. Have all this calced so I had more arguments for Raz to win in case of IF Ness's uni would not be accpeted by DB:
  4. Make Raz be able to enter minds without Psycho-Portal which means that Ness's age now irrelevant for Raz not being able to enter his mind, plus being able to overpower Ness's resistance to mind hax, technically evidences for Raz overpowering resistance mentioned on profile as well as few evidences Raz being able to enter Ness's Mind.
  5. Oh yeah and bonus, take your Uni Raz argument.
Thanks.
Now Death Battle crew members have a good reason to actually make Ness vs Raz a real death battle episode.

Tries to find what bigger objects Kool-Aid Man has possessed throughout history beside a small sand pit or a postboard

Kool-Aid Man once possessed a small portion of Taj Mahal (Nah just some imaginations out from Kool-Aid Kids)
Why do I have to do this myself

Last edited:
Speed force users finna be 3-0. Wonder if they'll use another one 🤔. I mean Kid Flash maybe? GodSpeed?
A bunch of Flashes
And Gorilla Grodd. (VS Mojo or Winston)

Testing only. Just to show others how a proper spoiler tab works.

You know it is Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back