• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with multiplier stacking Black is still 14.23 undecillion times slower than Wally’s teleportation feat

Excellent.

Anyway who’s this dude gonna fight now that his opponent was taken?
image0.png

Last edited:
So apparently someone claim that Post BoG Base Goku shouldn't scale to BoG SSjG Goku? Its that trully legitimate?

Also, i like how the blog just doesn't give a shit about continuity, literally dropping feats from Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, New 52 and Rebirth like everyone its the same.

They might as well allow Heroes and Xenoverse in the mix.
Huh? Post BOG most definitely does, G1 Blog smoking that stuff again.

DC Comics continuity is a mess, so i kinda understand why.

Anyway in what way you think that reverse flash will kill black goku?
Trapping him in an endless paradox of "it was me!", driving him insane before erasing Black using the NSF with RF stating he could've ended the fight the instant it started (and before even that) and only prolonged the fight just for "fun", with RF maniacal laughter being the last thing Black hears before he is erased.

Then RF continues to read his news paper on the bench like nothing happened.

So apparently someone claim that Post BoG Base Goku shouldn't scale to BoG SSjG Goku? Its that trully legitimate?

Also, i like how the blog just doesn't give a shit about continuity, literally dropping feats from Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, New 52 and Rebirth like everyone its the same.

They might as well allow Heroes and Xenoverse in the mix.
You know it's bad when Marvel has better continuity...

Idk anything about Godbuster, but I’m guessing he shouldn’t lol. I mean Marvel also has a bunch of beyond the concept of space and time stuff, but it’s just pretty inconsistent and there’s this anti-feat that prevents it from scaling to Yggdrasil. Maybe Tony has the speed advantage somehow? But I doubt Bruce doesn’t have some sort of AI in his suit that can keep up with the league or even new gods without boomtube amp.

Considering the Godkiller mark 2 was able to kill multiple Dark Celestials (who are implied to be slightly stronger than normal celestials), with one Celestial being superior to Odin while he was massively amped by wearing both the Destroyer Armour and wielding the Odinsword, that's already EASILY multiversal, but add on the fact that the Phoenix buster was capable of shattering the Phoenix force, who is beyond the Celestials, and that the Godbuster is supposedly stronger than either of those armours, than I'd give it a fair shake that the Godbuster is superior to the Hellbat

Then unless Juggy's got some big scaling, Knuckles is going to wipe him out
You at worst you can scale him the Devil Hulk (2-B) and at best you can scale him to Cyttorak himself (Low 1-C/6D). It depends on what DB buys as "standard/within reason" for Juggs.

Tho Knux will be Low 2-C in base, 2-A possibly Low 1-C as Hyper and Low 1-C (5D) as Chaos judging by the established scaling they've used before for Archie.

Steroids Tails is still the strongest one there is!

You at worst you can scale him the Devil Hulk (2-B) and at best you can scale him to Cyttorak himself (Low 1-C/6D). It depends on what DB buys as "standard/within reason" for Juggs.

Tho Knux will be Low 2-C in base, 2-A possibly Low 1-C as Hyper and Low 1-C (5D) as Chaos judging by the established scaling they've used before for Archie.

Steroids Tails is still the strongest one there is!
Well I guess it does depend overall if DB thinks guys like Cyttorak are 6-D as opposed to 5-D but that's fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back