• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mileena_vs_azula_by_strangefate512_deo6bfq-pre.jpg

Mileena VS Azula (Mortal Kombat VS Avatar The Last Airbender)

This MU >>> Azula VS Cinder Fall.

Just found about this MU
latest.png

Hit vs Hyoga (Dragon Ball vs Saint Seiya)
•Powerfull fighters that appears to be cold and calculating at first, but that are actually honored and determined warriors that care about their comrades.

•Their first appearence was in a tournament where they fight to get an divine artifact (The Gold Cloth of Sargittarius and the Transport Cube), tough they actually don't get the prize in the end (This is a anime only thing for Hyoga).

•They once got a mission to assassinate the protagonists (Tough Hit's mission was to only kill Goku while Hyoga's was to kill all the other bronze saints and not only Seiya) but they let their targets live because they ended bonding a friendship with them (Manga exclusive to Hyoga and anime exclusive for Hit).

• Their fighting style are based around using a technique that paralyzes the enemy to let them open for deadly attacks and several sub-techniques derived of the main technique.

•They are often seen fighting alongside a team of powerfull warriors (Bronze Saints and the Universe 6 Team) in behalf of a purple god (Athena and Champa).

•They are characters from long-running classic animes that where the first anime for a huge part of the community and that are known for their extremely overpowered characters.
Mention this awhile ago
I know, but both Blake vs Mikasa and Goku Black vs Reverse Flash make it clear that new tracks have to be made.

There again, they did use This Heartless Empire for the Xehanort Palpatine DBX, so it's possible they could use Will of the Drill...
That's DBX tho not an official DB
Otherwise the commissioned track for Goku Black vs Reverse Flash would've been used

Based on this post to an extent.

Basically Wally got a significant amount of Doctor Manhattan’s power in death metal, yet Barry took an attack from a stronger version of him (and it was Barry’s intention to do so as well) and Wallyhattan was shown as relative to the flash family speedsters when they ran together in speed metal and facing a horde of dark multiverse flashes.

Doctor Manhattan >>> Mxy by Mxy’s own admission. The fifth dimension in DC is now imagination itself and transcends the 4th dimension the same way the 4th does the 3rd. It’s implied in the paradox scan I posted earlier that even the presence is a part of the 4th dimension (and the presence is also made from imagination) and Presence has a huge scaling chain above Destiny.

Destiny’s book views everything from atoms to things larger (such as the monitor sphere) on the same scale and Phantom Stranger (who can destroy all of creation if he and the Spectre were to fight) sees the gap between his power and some relatively normal people as the same between himself and the Presence.

The monitor sphere sees the sphere of the gods the same way those gods see the orrery of worlds.

The sphere of the gods is consistently beyond the concepts of space and time and home to platonic archetypes. It also transcends the bleed which essentially contains all higher dimensions.

A lot of scans are in the post I linked and the accompanying blog.

Now onto the fun stuff:

The SF upscales from Barry who’s peak in power I just described. The Negative Speed Force is essentially a significant cancer compared to the SF, thus has somewhat comparable energy (since it essentially takes SF energy and mutates if like a real cancer I guess).

Here’s Thawne fighting Barry who became one with the Negative SF by his own words. Now while in context this might not mean literally being the NSF, you can argue it means Barry can use the NSF to a similar extent that Wally can use the positive SF.

As a back-up argument there’s Barry pulling the entire SF into himself just to stop Thawne from killing his mom.

So in conclusion…
He's going to get Reverse-Flash to something like hyperversal+. Just watch.
… you wish lol, I’m pretty sure you can get high outer or boundless out of this even with VSBW’s system kek.

No. I think Speed is already something we know about lol
Kek, fine then.
DC Comics is freaking absurd with power scaling, I bet freaking Batman at some point has had insane power scaling with how long he's been around
Did Hellbat put up a fight against Darkseid in the sphere? Lets not talk about Batman with prep even, heck what do you think the Death Metal storyline was? It’s literally everyone vs the embodiment of Batman never loses.

Anyways Batsy when fighting alongside the league is implied to be one of their fastest members, this supposed inconsistency is explained away by some scans that indicate that his sense of justice is heightened when fighting alongside the league which then translates to his combat capabilities.

He did, albeit it was probably an emanation because Godhead Darkseid been shattered at that point since the end of Final Crisis
Oh that doesn’t matter, Darkseid in base/in the multiverse has several scalings to the Source. Godhead’s just stronger than that I guess. So in that sense since Hellbat fought Darkseid in the Sphere, its power within the multiverse should be comparable, if not superior to that of regular beings in the Sphere.

Oh that doesn’t matter, Darkseid in base/in the multiverse has several scalings to the Source. Godhead’s just stronger than that I guess. So in that sense since Hellbat fought Darkseid in the Sphere, its power within the multiverse should be comparable, if not superior to that of regular beings in the Sphere.
Which makes people question:
How can Godbuster Iron Man beat Hellbat or Final Batsuit?

Use New Zeeland as your VPN source to listen to it.

So "it was me"... I like it.

Use New Zeeland as your VPN source to listen to it.

How can Godbuster Iron Man beat Hellbat or Final Batsuit?
Idk anything about Godbuster, but I’m guessing he shouldn’t lol. I mean Marvel also has a bunch of beyond the concept of space and time stuff, but it’s just pretty inconsistent and there’s this anti-feat that prevents it from scaling to Yggdrasil. Maybe Tony has the speed advantage somehow? But I doubt Bruce doesn’t have some sort of AI in his suit that can keep up with the league or even new gods without boomtube amp.

mileena_vs_azula_by_strangefate512_deo6bfq-pre.jpg

Mileena VS Azula (Mortal Kombat VS Avatar The Last Airbender)

This MU >>> Azula VS Cinder Fall.
Yeah that's where I have to disagree there. I think Azula vs Cinder is much better in terms of connections and they both play off each other much better with their similar personalities.

Mileena has Juri anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back