• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultron vs Brainiac I feel like is still in cards and Bowser vs Dedede might happen unless they want Eggman.

How many fights have felt "they did this kinda late"? Hulk vs Broly & Bats vs IM felt like it but it seems a lot of classic fights are kinda done, even if there quite some of those left.
i can understand but
They adressed this in the Q&A for Ultron vs Sigma. Brainiac in canon isn't so much a program as an alien that utilizes technology. He also is vastly more powerful than Ultron, and Ben thinks Braniac looks stupid when he fights, and should be more of a planner.
don't see them changing there minds on that

outsdie of Batman vs Ironman and Hulk vs Broly
She-Ra vs Wonder Woman is also late

Huh, have they ever gone back on not wanting to do a DB? Funny enough I think Snake vs Sam & GA vs Hawkeye had issues because because at start they were unsure how to animate them at the time.

I mean he could still probably get in, Ben said that if people like Wally vs Sonic more Archie characters will be here, people enjoyed the episode and Scourge is one of the more popular characters to represent Archie in the series
It's kinda sad that if he does get in he'll probably fight Albedo, since Black isn't available, so that makes Albedo his most popular MU right now
Albedo, Ben 10 right?

image0.png

Ultron fought his best and given the crew turn down him fighting Braniac I don't see him coming back especially when has no new material
Dedede fought his best and don't have any Alts
Wario is a possibility but like we already had Knuckles fought Donkey Kong who was the better Mario vs Sonic Rep for Knuckles
The crew have doubt picking Ultron against Brainiac first sure. But given the popularity it is only a matter of "time" when Ultron vs Brainiac airs.

unknown.png

Hmm, I wonder if Thawne actually did that on purpose or inconsistency
I say both.
The animators are too lazy to animate a broken ear and the scriptwriter says oh yeah just make the ear disappear as a matter of pulverized by the phasing abilities of Eobard

Ultron fought his best and given the crew turn down him fighting Braniac I don't see him coming back especially when has no new material
Dedede fought his best and don't have any Alts
Wario is a possibility but like we already had Knuckles fought Donkey Kong who was the better Mario vs Sonic Rep for Knuckles
With the recent Community Death Battle, Knuckles vs Wario may be a reality.

Theoretically Dedede can still fight Bowser. And theoretically Bowser can fight Dr Eggman. And theoretically Dr Eggman can call Dr Wily for a 2nd fight. (Metal Sonic may also call for a rematch with Zero)

... Oh by saying stomps are not bad are we saying stomps are practically inevitable because a 7.5 x gap is sufficient to call one?
Still a debate is still important in a versus debate match - we have DBX for ugly stomps and spites.
Still I find inner peace when watching Heihachi Mishima vs Geese Howard and Blake Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman. (Except post Season 7 Blake is amped to absurdity)

Okay so outside speed, what's going to be Thawne's go to ap scaling in this battle?
Wally and Barry almost destroyed a DC multiverse.

Last edited:
Sheesh, well I'm going to buy a casket for Goku Black. Anyone care to buy the tombstone?
Sure, I'll just steal some of Thawne's money.

Speaking of Mavel vs Non-DC matchups, does anyone know how close Gooey vs Jarro is?

Edit: Actually, it seems Jarro's way too new of a character to use on DB at the moment, but once he gets more stuff Gooey vs Jarro vibes with me.

Sure, I'll just steal some of Thawne's money.

Speaking of Mavel vs Non-DC matchups, does anyone know how close Gooey vs Jarro is?

Edit: Actually, it seems Jarro's way too new of a character to use on DB at the moment, but once he gets more stuff Gooey vs Jarro vibes with me.
People knows Starro though. The giant weakling defeated by Harley Quinn and a swarm of rat of all things.
In the Comics it was much stronger and even has a humanoid form which is stronger than before.

I know, but I wanted to be the first one to say the funny thing
It was me Zamasu. I took away your ear just to use it to fix my coffee mug when the original was destroyed during Wally West vs Archie Sonic.

I have a few Death Battle ideas to promote but I am not sure how to promote it best beside putting them in the suggestion box which I already did.

Have you thought about getting fight tracks commissioned? Or is that out of your price range?
Like US$200 for one song for one matchup and several means one month rent for a US NY apartment. London apartments get £670 pcm for a bedroom in a house with shared kitchen, bathroom and living room. Toronto apartments get more affordable - C$700 pcm.

Sigh... A big plan in my personal life is ahead which makes calculation and decision making harder. (Going too much in public for now will ruin my plan altogether so ask me in private and I may not even answer you. But I think I am not spending more than US$400 myself unless I get good sponsors - then the cost can be shared.)

I mean, given he's done Emmet too, I think Chris Pratt could definitely do a good job.

Espesially since, minus one line, DB's Mario was kinda bad.
That one line eh.
The Mario Death Battle presented is okay, just not top notch.

So you know how with Travis he had Scott but unfortunately stomped him, yeah from the looks of it he stomps all his matchups now
Or atleast most of them
What about... Travis vs Zer0?
(Well BL3 feats are yet to be impregnated and that after NMH3 feats are evaluated and tiered is ironic considering people claim BL3 breaches tier 5 and even taps tier 4 but no one can raise one feat.)

Have you thought about getting fight tracks commissioned? Or is that out of your price range?
Likely I cannot promote all matchups I want all by myself.
Maybe I will comb a blog of my wish list first.
Before which projects can go for what fundraising and which have to be done under sole proprietorship.

What about... Travis vs Zer0?
(Well BL3 feats are yet to be impregnated and that after NMH3 feats are evaluated and tiered is ironic considering people claim BL3 breaches tier 5 and even taps tier 4 but no one can raise one feat.)
Thxs for the Shout out

And also like, it pretty clear tier 5 and 4 feat. Tannis says that the destroyer will destroy the planet, Troy is the first vault hunter to explore the vaults and get here secrets and outright states the the destroyer is capable of eating stars.

But huh, Travis vs Zer0? You know I don’t hate it. Maybe as its going to be a cool fight

Thxs for the Shout out

And also like, it pretty clear tier 5 and 4 feat. Tannis says that the destroyer will destroy the planet, Troy is the first vault hunter to explore the vaults and get here secrets and outright states the the destroyer is capable of eating stars.

But huh, Travis vs Zer0? You know I don’t hate it. Maybe as its going to be a cool fight
These are clear tier 5 or 4 statement. I want direct feat showcases. (You know, a fireball the size much bigger than a planet or even engulfs one will be great. A scar on a planet, meanwhile... Needs calculation.)

ah okay
tho i don't see having much chances when Travis top picks be Jack and Scott
Zer0 has Genji from OW
Travis shit stomps Jack and Scott and both have surface connections, while Zer0 murders Genji even without shit from 3.

In fact know I think the match can be pretty cool and is debatable

Travis shit stomps Jack and Scott and both have surface connections, while Zer0 murders Genji even without shit from 3.

In fact know I think the match can be pretty cool and is debatable
not disagreeing with ya m8
just mentioned how those two for Travis are at the top in terms of popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back