• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Yoshi has no opponents so honestly the fact that he got in that early is a bless for Yoshi lol

Technically Base Sonic cast scales higher than Shake King in DB, Chaos Emerald got calced higher than it. But dumbly enough its only 10x differece, which was the original difference between Mario & Sonic in MvS2.

However Ultraguy mentioned he has some new calcs for Bowser, so expect Black hole shenanigans. What is the biggest black hole in Mario that can be scaled?

What does Yoshi have for opponents anyway Besides Piccolo? I would love to see him come back but the only dudes I can think of him fighting is the one dinosaur from Bubble Bobble and the Axew evolution line. I’ve heard there’s a Shield Hero character for him to fight, but I know squat about SH
I saw people suggest Gon, that one dinosaur from Tekken 3.

I've seen sone matchups focus on the 'babysitter' and 'caretaker' part of Yoshi to pin him against characters who protect kids/babies.

I didn't know who the MUs were, but that's at least an amusing angle you could go with for picking a Yoshi opponent.

Tails doesn't have better Luigi was his best MU
Luigi at least has Pacman
Yeah...
Just like Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Sengoku Basara) has almost only Raoh but Raoh in return has a lot of opponent choices.

I saw people suggest Gon, that one dinosaur from Tekken 3.
Yoshi vs Gon or Bub (Bubble Bobble) exists except we all know the power gap but still.

It'll make no sense for black to win though
We witnessed Lousy. We witnessed Sasuke vs Hiei even at Season 6. We are afraid of nothing anymore.

I mean his episode was utterly forgettable so he has arguments for a runback but sadly he has no one of relevance to face
Y'all be sleeping on the best MU?

ddk22z0-41b5a7df-0f21-4003-83fb-1f8d35f2d6f4.jpg

I could have added Yoshi to Riki's Xeno MU's, now that I think about it.

Utility-based and cute 'mascot' assistant characters with unorthadox movepools? Sure, why not.

heropon-riki-dancing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back