• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kinda a moot point since Present Zamasu being erased didn't cause Infinite Zamasu to stop existing.
Trunks’ timeline isn’t the same as the Main Timeline. It’s a parallel universe
image0.png

I hate I'm getting any hopes for Black. This is a DC win. But still... Black has shocking number of good points if Infinite Zamasu is used.

• Again, Black AP stomps, esp. since with Wally they still compared his physicals to Infinite Mass Punch
  • Time Ring shenanigans
  • DB Final Form rule means Merged/Infinite Zamasu will be used and can't be said "blitzes before he merges"
  • Merged Zamasu is a blessing, as Kaioshin half gives him ability to teleport anywhere, like U7 Shin teleported to Zeno presumably outside of U7, thus Merged Zamasu escapes BFRs
  • Kaioshin's can live for millions of years, so he actually should resists age manipulation much better, making it far riskier for RF to attack Zamasu
  • Infinite Zamasu is space, hard if not impossible to hit him directly
  • I-Zamasu spreading means eventually he can tag RF, because he can't outrun space itself within normal universe...
  • ...and somehow due to I-Zamasu leaking to primary timeline means he should be able to leak into where ever RF will time travel to
  • The Ultimate Shenanigans that will happen if Black/Zamasu wins, is that I think RF might just be still stronger, sure RF's physicals might suck vs him, but DC Speedster being able to destroy DC Multiverse might just surpass Universe Multipliers versus DBZ, but unbelievably if this is only conventional destruction, that might not cut it if its implied you need super strong erasure to beat I-Zamasu

But like, I then remembered Bleed scaling, which RF might not scale to, but either way I'm expecting them accepting RF being able to destroy I-Zamasu via running.

...But technically I-Zamasu has a lot going for it versus a god damn DC Speedster. In some way its impressive.
  1. There not gonna cap RF at dwarf star especially since the last two DC characters were Uni and Mulit. Also RF using the entire NSF just one shots even harder
  2. IZ loses the time ring tho. Also again nothing stops Thawne from taking off the ring lol
  3. IZ still won’t even be able to hit him so doesn’t matter
  4. Wally was stuck in the SF for years until he escaped, so IZ isn’t escaping it
  5. That doesn’t mean it still won’t work lol, and Thawne still has more and better haxs
Thawne can easily destroy the universe IZ is in or just paradox him so moot point

All IZ does is increase the AP gap, IZ still doesn’t negate all of Thawne advantages.

• What makes you think the best feat they’re using for Thawne is the white dwarf punch? It’s not hard to scale him to DC Heralds
  • Fused Zamasu loses the Time Ring upon becoming Infinite Zamasu
  • It’s very possible for Thawne to destroy IF by destroying the universe or doing his paradox shtick
  • If the Negative Speed Force has the same dimensionality as its non-edgy counterpart then Black would need Low 1-C range to escape.
  • IF can’t tag RF with his laser beam spam if he goes intangible
Nothing implies this.
Its the weird thing where for some reason they compared Wally & Archie Sonic using physicals via IMP and Black hole thing.

But uhh, Infinite Zamasu loses the Ring but not Fused one? Technically RF wouldn't know to target the Ring.

Implication is loosely based on Beerus not being able to kill true immortals implying Hakai is nogo.

But yeah, its useless since RF can just never get hit in peak speed lol. RF will just beat I-Zamasu. But this doesn't feel as stompy as Flash vs QS.

Bruh it’s the same, Trunks’ future has always been an alt timeline.
Beerus Hakai was also heavily implied to deal with Zamasu, by erasing him totally. Yet because of time-ring, and immortality, that didn't happen. Granted, this is also irrelevant for Thawne, since with negative speed force, he should have a superior form of EE, but still.

Unless I’m misremembering something crucial he wouldn’t have his Ring in his final form. Infinite Zamasu’s whole ‘disembodied consciousness merging with the cosmos’ thing came after his entire body is disintegrated, which must’ve included his ring.
Still irrelevant since Beerus killing present Zamasu didn't instantly kill him the second the ring came off, so Thawne cannot time huh. Also, Infinite Zamasu in the Manga does still have the ring, and also is fine despite Beerus killing his past self.

Still irrelevant since Beerus killing present Zamasu didn't instantly kill him the second the ring came off, so Thawne cannot time huh. Also, Infinite Zamasu in the Manga does still have the ring, and also is fine despite Beerus killing his past self.
The Zamasu from the main timeline technically isn’t Future Zamasu’s past self, it’s his alternate self because of how DB cosmology works.

The Zamasu from the main timeline technically isn’t Future Zamasu’s past self, it’s his alternate self because of how DB cosmology works.
Yeah, but Beerus killing Present Zamasu would also mean Black would cease to exist. It's heavily implied Beerus would have killed Black by killing Zamasu if it wasn't for the time ring.

Behold:
Akuma is not fighting Raoh, Garou, Yujiro Hanma, not even Shao Kahn or Rugal.
There is a possibility: Akuma is fighting Liu Kang. One that even destroys Liu Kang vs Jago.

Wario vs Knuckles the Echidna (Game Character)

I mean Wario>Base Sonic characters is true
Recall how Wario's Shake King feat is debunked and how even base Shadow is defeating Ryuko...

I am not sure Death Battle crew buys Star or even multi solar system level Wario. Holy they do not but multi solar system Kirby. Yet.
(Maybe they do by scaling Kirby to void Termina which is possibly a multiverse level threat. King Dedede is way stronger than Wario and many Mario characters still)

Oh one more feat should the Shake King feat fails down to Tier 7...
Yet to do a calc request? Where even is the feat?

Is Yoshi one of those characters that's alright to bring back?

What does Yoshi have for opponents anyway Besides Piccolo? I would love to see him come back but the only dudes I can think of him fighting is the one dinosaur from Bubble Bobble and the Axew evolution line. I’ve heard there’s a Shield Hero character for him to fight, but I know squat about SH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back