• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M0LC2QN-YeyWUK8oNpKsI7ARMkOxqiymSU84GDuKJzJW5faWmaHQ6cNjMzFk_DUj2TKr1uAoOVBbkiAB27_nFFFmMvGW2puabjLNUo2ATXFKeu-bt4auoukhHitiSVwcNOgZ9Egl=s0

(Dr. Clef vs Dean Winchetser)
Introduces two new series, thematic, good soundtrack potential, fairly balanced stat-wise, and interesting powers and abilities. I'm still holding onto hope for this one, just gonna have to wait until DB figures out how to do literary characters.
Dean wins because I'm bias

Lupin III VS Carmen Sandiego

Lupin III VS Sly Cooper

I'm fine with either matchup. For the Carmen Sandiego MU, think it's best to use her 2019 Netflix version but a composite is fine.

I will be honest, Carmen Sandiego VS Lupin really doesn't work.

The OG Carmen was never someone who fight anyone on screen or had any impressive feats in her games/cartoons, her best feats come from her stealing stuff and even that it never explain exactly how exactly she did it.

And the new version of her have yet to show any levels of Strength, Speed, Durability, Stamina, Intelligence, Experience, Versatility, Equipment and Skills close to match Lupin, to say its a stomp would be obvious.

My personal pick for Lupin III was always Ryo Saeba from City Hunter, but both Sly Cooper or Kaito Kid could work too, but sadly it isn't the case with Carmen.

Wait, seriously? I mean it's not the first time that DB went against expectations, but aside from Goku Black's absurd AP advantage and time resistance he doesn't have much else
This is assuming Reverse Flash is not low complex multiverse level or even multiverse level in the eyes of the crew. Given how stupidly strong Speed Force is, Negative Speed Force should be very similar.

But well a feat can be mere relativistic in one's eyes and 11c in another. And an island level feat can be viewed as planet level. And a city level feat can also be close to large country level. And a special attack that requires preparation can be interpreted as being ready to perform casually. So I am ready for anything.

What is Dean from?
But what is the Dean we are talking about?

Sly Cooper vs Rocket Raccoon
That MU doesn't make that much sense at all.
Shallow yet recognisable close connections. Can be potentially more fun than Sly vs Rouge

Lupin and I think AC characters are only ones who won't destroy Sly.

But we probably will have a bat killing a raccoon.

And... We are likely having a free win for Sonic by cherry an opponent much weaker to destroy - Rouge wins a lot of gentleman thief character by literally sitting on them - even against St Tail - wait. St Tail can be "weak" enough to fight against Carman Sandiego.

Last edited:
But what is the Dean we are talking about?
Deans nuts, gottem
M0LC2QN-YeyWUK8oNpKsI7ARMkOxqiymSU84GDuKJzJW5faWmaHQ6cNjMzFk_DUj2TKr1uAoOVBbkiAB27_nFFFmMvGW2puabjLNUo2ATXFKeu-bt4auoukhHitiSVwcNOgZ9Egl=s0

(Dr. Clef vs Dean Winchetser)
Introduces two new series, thematic, good soundtrack potential, fairly balanced stat-wise, and interesting powers and abilities. I'm still holding onto hope for this one, just gonna have to wait until DB figures out how to do literary characters.
This Dean
Supernatural
Oh okay, I just didn’t know and I was curious, because it’s cool to see a matchup for Dr. Clef

Last edited:
At best its Infinite Zamasu loophole.

Sure, if we are MAXIMUM GENEROUS with Black, technically with Time Ring blocking time shenanigans helps a lot since Black can easily kill RF. Sure, RF has like at least 3 different methods to kill Black, but technically all Black needs is 1 consistent method. This isn't Venom vs Bane or Flash vs QS.

But there ain't no god damn scenario where DB puts Black faster than DC speedster.

Preview ends on clips with Kamehameha, scythe & clones. Unless Time Ring & story takes up 3 mins, Infinite Zamasu might actually be used. Doesn't mean that he wins tho.

But what is this supposed leak? From Discord?

I hate I'm getting any hopes for Black. This is a DC win. But still... Black has shocking number of good points if Infinite Zamasu is used.

• Again, Black AP stomps, esp. since with Wally they still compared his physicals to Infinite Mass Punch
  • Time Ring shenanigans
  • DB Final Form rule means Merged/Infinite Zamasu will be used and can't be said "blitzes before he merges"
  • Merged Zamasu is a blessing, as Kaioshin half gives him ability to teleport anywhere, like U7 Shin teleported to Zeno presumably outside of U7, thus Merged Zamasu escapes BFRs
  • Kaioshin's can live for millions of years, so he actually should resists age manipulation much better, making it far riskier for RF to attack Zamasu
  • Infinite Zamasu is space, hard if not impossible to hit him directly
  • I-Zamasu spreading means eventually he can tag RF, because he can't outrun space itself within normal universe...
  • ...and somehow due to I-Zamasu leaking to primary timeline means he should be able to leak into where ever RF will time travel to
  • The Ultimate Shenanigans that will happen if Black/Zamasu wins, is that I think RF might just be still stronger, sure RF's physicals might suck vs him, but DC Speedster being able to destroy DC Multiverse might just surpass Universe Multipliers versus DBZ, but unbelievably if this is only conventional destruction, that might not cut it if its implied you need super strong erasure to beat I-Zamasu

But like, I then remembered Bleed scaling, which RF might not scale to, but either way I'm expecting them accepting RF being able to destroy I-Zamasu via running.

...But technically I-Zamasu has a lot going for it versus a god damn DC Speedster. In some way its impressive.

• What makes you think the best feat they’re using for Thawne is the white dwarf punch? It’s not hard to scale him to DC Heralds
  • Fused Zamasu loses the Time Ring upon becoming Infinite Zamasu
  • It’s very possible for Thawne to destroy IF by destroying the universe or doing his paradox shtick
  • If the Negative Speed Force has the same dimensionality as its non-edgy counterpart then Black would need Low 1-C range to escape.
  • IF can’t tag RF with his laser beam spam if he goes intangible

that might not cut it if its implied you need super strong erasure to beat I-Zamasu

Nothing implies this.

Not sure if anyone noticed but Masakox was feaured in the comment section.

So we might, keyword: might, be having two TFS VA this season with him and Takahata101.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back