• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9ph2gjjdk9i81.png

Eren wins that MU doesn't he?
This will give a sweet revenge for Mikasa Ackerman.

And an ironic homage towards the ending of the original Attack on Titan.

... Ken Kaneki still wins against Eren Yeager with our site's stats. How that nuke feat and the steam feat applies in Death Battle is another issue. And do not forget the Wall of Hax of Ken - oh Eren has his own Wall of Hax now.

This will give a sweet revenge for Mikasa Ackerman.

And an ironic homage towards the ending of the original Attack on Titan.

... Ken Kaneki still wins against Eren Yeager with our site's stats. How that nuke feat and the steam feat applies in Death Battle is another issue. And do not forget the Wall of Hax of Ken - oh Eren has his own Wall of Hax now.
Depends on how DB calcs the feats.

Uh oh Vegeta Bros...
unknown.jpeg

long story short Thor has full access to the Odin Force now
Does he win against Wonder Woman now? (Or should I say, Diana Prince at which incarnations at which phases?)

But yeah RIP Vegeta. And likely RIP Zatanna too. (is Scarlet Witch above even Odin Force inherited Thor now?)

Would they give Eren his rumbling considering he would need Zeke for it?
I believe Kaneki could defeat Eren's post timeskip titan, specially with his dragon form (assuming that's something he can acess).
depends on if they have the budget
Budget is one concern. But given how the fight goes for Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan, it only makes sense they made it 3D model and have the in house team with some fair acrobats or martial artists or athletes or stunt actors to do the job.

Well Founding Titan Eren vs Dragon Ken is the climax we need to see it happen. (THE rumbling may be too much.)

I have my three-phase scene to display but just let me finish my day job first - say half a day later.

Tho question what route will they go for Thor in the fight?

Will they stick to Base Thor or go with a Thor with Odin Force for the fight
I think: starts with base Thor vs base Vegeta then escalates until Ultra Ego whatever Vegeta and Odin Force whatever Thor clash.

The outsourced 3D team may be eager to redeem themselves in this fight.

Curse the day when A4 Endgame fat Thor was used.

Vegeta vs Base Thor
AP: Thor via Godblast
Hax: Thor by a Long Mile
Speed: by DB Thor speed-2 quintillion, Vegeta-somewhere in the quintillion so Thor by a slight Margin (He'll likely be faster)

Vegeta vs Odin Force Thor
AP: Thor no question
Hax: Once again Thor
Speed: Say Thy Name Thor
Hohoho... Is Wonder Woman currently 51 quintillion c? And Green Lantern faster than MegaMan.EXE? And those 4 or more top Flashes and Serious Superman with Archie Ultra Sonic and co "immeasurable" speed?

Green Lantern faster than MegaMan.EXE
his ring speed is
he himself is Quintillion
I think: starts with base Thor vs base Vegeta then escalates until Ultra Ego whatever Vegeta and Odin Force whatever Thor clash.

The outsourced 3D team may be eager to redeem themselves in this fight.
Starting the fight with Base Vegeta would be uneeded
its better start the fight off with Ssjb then escalate to SSJBE and Ultra Ego during the fight
like they did with Broly

Ren-s-Vairocana.jpg

Akame ga Kill's author is writing a new manga which is more light-hearted and "cultured" than AgK and there's already an Esdeath type character in it. Some solid feats already as well and its getting an anime soon.

Her feats include:
Smashing a mountain because of embarrassment
Teleporting someone to the bottom of the sea to be crushed
Headshotting a monster in Yokohama from Washington DC with a pinpoint energy blast.

Ren-s-Vairocana.jpg

Akame ga Kill's author is writing a new manga which is more light-hearted and "cultured" than AgK and there's already an Esdeath type character in it. Some solid feats already as well and its getting an anime soon.

Her feats include:
Headshotting a monster in Yokohama from Washington DC with a pinpoint energy blast.
What's the manga name? Sounds interesting.

What's the manga name? Sounds interesting.
Mato seihei no slave. Just gonna warn you one of it's tags is Ecchi and that happens almost every chapter
Had absolutely no idea it was made by the same author as Akame ga kill.
Also, the commander gives me makima vibes, and now that i know it's the same author as Agk i'm expecting some major plot twist betrayals at some point.

Ren-s-Vairocana.jpg

Her feats include:
ah that series
wondering when it be put on the site

Mato seihei no slave. Just gonna warn you one of it's tags is Ecchi and that happens almost every chapter
Had absolutely no idea it was made by the same author as Akame ga kill.
Also, the commander gives me makima vibes, and now that i know it's the same author as Agk i'm expecting some major plot twist betrayals at some point.
Oof. Still might as well give it a try tho, hopefully it's good.

I'm starting to think quite literally nobody but the people on this site have any idea what "Outerversal" actually means, and even most of the people on this site don't understand what it means.
Yeah I’ve seen a staggeringly amount of folks on reddit think Outerversal means “outside of space and time”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back