• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean going by the name, it's not too unreasonable of an assumption, even tho they're wrong.
We do not blame against them.

mqdefault.jpg

"Watch, he'll lose the Odinforce any second now..."

"Any second now..."

"See! It's gone!"

"No, wait, he just got more of it."
Does Venom (Edward Brock) have the same treatment?

And why is Captain Universe Spider-Man only solar system level but Captain Universe Eddie Brock multiverse level+? I had a vision Venom could curb Crona back then and I just have one he can destroy Spawn and Madoka now.

Last edited:
Last edited:
And why is Captain Universe Spider-Man only solar system level but Captain Universe Eddie Brock multiverse level+? I had a vision Venom could curb Crona back then and I just have one he can destroy Spawn and Madoka now.
Venom did a Minecraft crafting recipe, combining Silver Surfer's surfboard and Mjolnir to form a battleaxe and beheaded one or more symbiote Celestials with it. Also beat Knull.
Spider-Man didn't get to do that tier of feats but can plausibly be able to do so if the situation demands it considering Captain Universe powers work like a deus ex machina.
How possible is Gintoki vs Bobobo in season 9 or 10?
Unlikely. Power level difference is huge. Space Dandy might be a decent MU for Bobobo.

Mato seihei no slave. Just gonna warn you one of it's tags is Ecchi and that happens almost every chapter
Had absolutely no idea it was made by the same author as Akame ga kill.
Also, the commander gives me makima vibes, and now that i know it's the same author as Agk i'm expecting some major plot twist betrayals at some point.
Actually, it is excepted that ecchi and hentai artists have high skill in properly drawing human and it is from Japan, you know.

By the way, is the name of first death battle in this year out? I somewhere heard that Tetsuo VS Mewtwo is a thing.

Ok, real thing? One of the reasons I have grown to dislike comics is due to G1 Uni Venom & Hulk wank in S7. Especially Venom at the time of vs Crona was dumb.

And I do know some of you here were sad Venom lost as well but oh well :V

But ok, about Venom, did I miss some issues, or did Venom go on a break after killing the Knull? Because based on that temporary Silver Surfer Thor Hammer Axe Captain Venom, it was blatantly one off amp. He gave it away. He did receive some power of Knull, but not enough to make him true uni. With that said however...

Technically he did gain power to control all Symbiotes. This should include Symbiote Dragons. If you were to say Venom beats Crona, it'd make sense if Venom used an army of Symbiote Dragons, that'd be better argument.

Another technicality is that otherwise, based so far on new Venom run, normal THE Venom is still street levelish, kicking down a helicopter.

So like inform me if I missed some new Venom stuff. I think he tried to kill Carnage immediately with his army but failed, I dont remember other Venom stuff after Knull.

Why discriminate against RWBY on light dodging feats?

Samurai Jack barely scratches small town AP and he is relativistic+. Jake Long is Tier 8 and Danny Phantom is Tier 7 and they are relativistic+ to low FTL.

Outliers are an issue but this is still a laser dodging feat - we have had relativistic and Moon Lucy by cosmetic graphic display and she does not even have anyone in her verse remotely comparable - and her tsunami kicking feat is ranging from city to large island. Her MHS feat should be legit still.

The true concern is consistency: and RWBY is not like those who abuses the hardest - like those 80s and 90s cartoons with extra cheese... These works have a lot of laser dodging feats just to be counter-argued by being unable to react to a falling tree trunk or a measy bullet.

You know what is as weird? Having characters who cannot even clear light speed normally and then they are multiple universe busters. To spice up, they have automatically been upgraded to infinite speed or at minimum MFTL+ speed because destroying a universe with an attack has to have such speed to reasonably spread through a universe.

Or another case: everyone is "infinite speed" of crossing a distance "described" to be "infinite" in length.
... Okay, I am plain curious in what are the two series you are talking about cuz I feel like I am getting a vague feeling that I should know them but just can't think up of the name, atm.

... Okay, I am plain curious in what are the two series you are talking about cuz I feel like I am getting a vague feeling that I should know them but just can't think up of the name, atm.
Those 80s and 90s cartoons with extra cheese... These works have a lot of laser dodging feats just to be counter-argued by being unable to react to a falling tree trunk or a measy bullet.
TMNT is one of those. And there are other "laser" dodging feats where those "lasers" do not show properties of light properly and are deemed not laser.

Having characters who cannot even clear light speed normally and then they are multiple universe busters
Doom Slayer and Star Butterfly are the verses I can name rn
(Technically Star is a two universe buster at her best)

everyone is "infinite speed" of crossing a distance "described" to be "infinite" in length
Saint Seiya, Blazblue and Touhou Project are those I can immediately think of.
To be honest Saint Seiya has quite a handful of feats that surpass even some of the DC herald speed feat.
And if we take TH01-05 into consideration we still have some 205,120,019 c to 2,051,200,190 c to go.
BB however has one measurable... FTL (?) feat.
Yes, but their episode can be nuked like Beerus vs Galaxia
Because Kodansha can be meaner and stricter than they should - and I mean meaner and stricter than Disney sometimes would.

If the problem is "but what about other verse that gets it", then the answer is often that other verse is prolly wrong then too lol

Star has a loophole, she is MFTL+, but only for the spell that destroys dimensions. Otherwise same problems seem to affect her as well in laser dodges.

I dont follow those infinite speed verses, but again, I wouldnt be shocked if they have issues.

DBMatch4-4.png

Humanoids suck vs Arceus. Bring animalistic gods. And no, Beerus is too humanoid.
Hold it - YHVH has a "fallen from grace" snake form - is that still too humanoid though?
And is King Drasil (monster form and server tree form) too humanoid? (Okay we know it has a literal human angel looking girl as an avatar)

Allow me introduce you to my prefered Shinji MU....
tumblr_mgpeqk6u7M1reqipxo1_1280.jpg
Human of culture.png

AR0RbyUezlgZAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Spawn_vs_Ghost_Rider_Battle_template.jpg

New Format
Finally dug back up.

I only watched hour long videos that shit on RWBY lol

RWBY looks really flawed show, and even I'm not grabbed by its fighting so far.

Hold it - YHVH has a "fallen from grace" snake form - is that still too humanoid though?
And is King Drasil (monster form and server tree form) too humanoid? (Okay we know it has a literal human angel looking girl as an avatar)
I hate to say it, but since DB team's usage of SMT is basically just Persona and even then just it, it basically means YHVH is not a realistic option.

And frankly, I'm not sure King Yggy is popular enough. At least Mille has decades old "yeah, thats the that strong Digimon I guess?" aura within him. Also Millie is cooler monster so it'd be more entertaining for that alone.

BP vs Bats was just forgettable in terms of sprites fights goes and its still ***** on the worst of old era DB sprites fights
Yes, but its probably one of last truly "bad fights", unless I guess we count AkuKahn.

Technically worst eps after that either bland or bad characterization, but even MvS2 I could not deem as objectively "worst fight animation".

So how many S5+ fight animations are bad or very bland? Not too many I think.

Yes, but its probably one of last truly "bad fights", unless I guess we count AkuKahn.

Technically worst eps after that either bland or bad characterization, but even MvS2 I could not deem as objectively "worst fight animation".

So how many S5+ fight animations are bad or very bland? Not too many I think.
Sindel vs Canary i guess
shit was mad forgettable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back