• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer (SMT)
vs
Lucifer (DC)

Both at 1A key
Bloodlusted

Lucifer (SMT): 1

SuperSeaLight

Lucifer (DC comics)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
so is SMT Lucifer baseline 1-A or does he actually get into the higher layers of 1-A? by higher layers i mean actual layers and not just having an AP above baseline.

How does SMT Lucifer get past DC Lucifer's High-Godly Regen, Immortality, and his wall of hax such as Beyond-Dimensional Existence and Transduality? Unless SMT Lucifer is higher into 1-A, DC Lucifer wins via hax such as Sealing, and Causality Manipulation.

Seems like both are pretty even when it comes to intelligence, but SMT Lucifer has better hax, negation techniques and has BDE Type 3 whereas Lucifer (DC) has Type 2. SMT Lucifer can likely just negate many of DC Lucifer's powers as well as SMT Lucifer resists alot of powers that DC Lucifer likely uses, not to mention that SMT Lucifer has more versatility. Going with SMT Lucifer.

I knew someone was going to make this matchup ever since the smt 1-A upgrades

Anyway it seems SMT Lucifer have higher AP and better haxs so I will vote for him

It doesn't seem like DC Lucifer has any wincons, due SMT Lucifer's Cognitive Physiology, which can basically negate just about anything that DC Lucifer has.

Should i restrict anything to make DC lucifer have wincon? looks like cognitive physiology cant be restricted

Why quote my message? I already had the idea that if you would restrict his Cognitive Physiology that you take away everything he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back