• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shuma_gorat_by_geos9104_d51aoq7-fullview.png

Only loosely related but I've realized that the Shuma-Gorath image we have on the wiki looks like he's doing the Ankha Dance.

cCUmaPL.gif
On a side note UMvC3 was probably my favourite interpretation of Shuma-Gorath. An absurdly powerful cosmic horror that both Skyfathers and Hell-lords fear that even other cosmic beings dread yet he turns out to be a pretty chill "lord of chaos" that curbs-stomps Galactus, saves the day and becomes a TV star (While still maintain the HAME).

I really hope MoM Shuma isn't just some mindless mute monster of the week, I mean he is often depicted as superior to both Dormammu and the Celestials for crying out loud.

I would either do that or make it take a really really really long time before or after the other
2nd one could work have it happen across generations

I guess sharing a universe between more franchises works when the threat scale isnt too big, like planetary and the like for example, since you wonder why the others didnt in-universe help prevent or contribute to the events on that scale as it would concern them, unless its a good reason for why they dont bother with the other series

If i were to make two of my works connected i would make it via alternate universes, that way each of them takes care of their problems till they manage to cross paths via some cross dimensional stuff
This reminds me of how the world of AdventureQuest Worlds was created as a result of the worlds of that company's (can't remember their name) three other games getting merged into one.

When’s the other time?
Also Aka Akasaka with Kaguya-sama: Love is War and Oshi no Ko.

On a side note UMvC3 was probably my favourite interpretation of Shuma-Gorath. An absurdly powerful cosmic horror that both Skyfathers and Hell-lords fear that even other cosmic beings dread yet he turns out to be a pretty chill "lord of chaos" that curbs-stomps Galactus, saves the day and becomes a TV star (While still maintain the HAME).
Magu-chan: God of Destruction is basically UMvC3 Shuma Gorath, how have I never realised this?
I think Sam Raimi is directing MoM, knowing his works I think he knows what he’s doing
You think the Dr. Strange who was name dropped in Raimi's Spider-Man 2 will show up/get referenced in some way?

Last edited:
I tougth than the generic power ranger scale to 5-B at minimum tho?
More or less yeah. With that being the case Shinra and Carter would probably be in nearly the same range.

However, if you scale Carter Grayson to 1/5th of the Life-Force Megazord (because the zord is literally powered by the Power Rangers themselves as opposed to normal megazord) then he is 1/5th of a Small to Large Star Level calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back