• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinji would be weird choice.
Shinji is weird choice for facing Tetsuo Shima in a Death Battle. The chorepgraphy will be weird it is not funny at all.

EVA-01 vs Gipsy Danger and EVA-01 vs Wing Gundam look cooler and have better chorerographies.

Just let Tetsuo face Magneto (or Mewtwo) already.

Shinji would be weird choice.

Does Marvel vs Marvel count as bland enough?

The 3-form escalations I have promised.

YT0O6Ke.png

Anyone has images of 3 forms for Zeno and Amaterasu (Okami) and perhaps YHVH? (And also any better art for 1000-arm Arceus or True Form Arceus?) Zeedmillenniummon is more a ultimate composite Digimon or the very strong nigh-impossible to defeat Digimon so some artificial ultimate life forms may be a better choice for Millie.

Surprisingly hard for doing the same for the other choice other than Arceus vs King Drasil.

Last edited:
Frankly, I'm not sure Millie would get in if it wasnt for Arceus.

Super technically Moon & ZeedMillie are classified as "Wicked Gods" so its not true baseless connection. He essentially had a cult in Adventure Colon as well.

If I’m gonna be honest, he deserves it. **** Shinji
Shinji is weird choice for facing Tetsuo Shima in a Death Battle. The chorepgraphy will be weird it is not funny at all.

EVA-01 vs Gipsy Danger and EVA-01 vs Wing Gundam look cooler and have better chorerographies.

Just let Tetsuo face Magneto (or Mewtwo) already.
I still kinda want Ultraman if tetsuo is taken

DB would be better if they stayed bellow 6-C NGL

You know what fiction would be better if they stayed bellow Tier 7 unless is important to the plot, suprasses that with specials weapon or op techniques (with a cost of course) and the god tiers, except story like CM because the brokness add the sense of "monsters literally see humans like fiction"

I’m surprised the series refuses to give decent feats nowadays considering it gave us 3364245499922351xUni Goku
The anime is where all this scaling and calc stacking comes from. The manga doesn't bring a damn thing to the table. Even its rendition of the BOG feat is put out in such a way to where its much more arguable if its actually uni compared to the anime.

Manga some decent ideas but, ehh.

Anime has technically worse cliches but its best parts are far better.
Ideas mean nothing if they're not executed well. The manga executes nothing well, and most of the time feels like Toyo and old man Toriyama are just pissing out into the wind with how shoddy its all put together.

Anime had plenty of terrible moments, don't get me wrong, but it at least had some decent execution on occasion, which is more than can be said for the canon fanfic that is the manga.

KratosVSDante-States.png

And for anyone who wonder.

Starting State: Regular Kratos - Regular Dante.

Midpoint State: Spartan Rage/Rage Ability Kratos - Devil Trigger Dante.

Final State: Power of Hope Kratos - Sin Devil Trigger Dante.
Shazam_VS_Seiya_States.png

Starting State: Regular Shazam - Regular Seiya

Midpoint State: Serious Shazam - Cosmo's Burning Seiya

Final State: Full Power Shazam - God Cloth Seiya

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back