• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My man the calcs are literally going to get accepted RN

end of page the ends alredy accepted
Thanks. Real thanks.

Some big revamps on Touhou Project so that Yusuke Urameshi still eats a smaller loss against Yoh Asakura than against Reimu Hakurei (and most of his other opponents - if tier 5 Pac-Man is used Yusuke may even lose on this one)

... Just curious: which opponents would you pit against Hoopa?

Yogu? i guess the conections are just portals and hoopa stomps
Yogu? Who is Yogu?

... Actually I tried Yukari Yakumo in my mind but the lady should hax stomp. They could be surprisingly even in firepower though - if you accept the high end for the hyperspace djinn and the "low end" for the border youkai.

Last edited:
I'm personally fine with planet yu Yu.

There was a Naruto forums calc from chaos theory recently that got planet.

Second film also has a planet feat.

Manga def is not planet, but I'm fine with a DB composite being that high

Hey, when we put the time an effort, we’ll dissect anything to pieces. Just don’t make me do much with BlazBlue since I’m on a break from the series atm.

@Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff literally every single tier 4 and up feats for Zelda except for like… one feat is not legit, either because other scans or original translations contradicts the feats being legit, or the fact that they do not check off the creation feats criteria.

All of the Links are getting downgraded to being 6-C to High 6-A, with one canon Link being fierce deity link gonna be at High 4-C since Majora’s pocket dimension is the only pocket dimension feat that has some legitimacy. Ganon has one point in time where he’s 3-A and none of the canon links scale to him, only HW Link. Also a couple of speed feats are getting nuked, like the MFTL speed feat got downgraded to MHS+, and they cap at 1.7c

oh and majority of the calcs for the lower tier characters were proven to be inflated as all hell, like the High 7-A bombs being downgraded to 8-C, and the High 6-A SS feats going down to tier 8-7. Here’s the CRT where this is all happening btw, and we’re nearly done if someone is willing to calc one storm feat for Skyward sword.

@Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff literally every single tier 4 and up feats for Zelda except for like… one feat is not legit, either because other scans or original translations contradicts the feats being legit, or the fact that they do not check off the creation feats criteria.

All of the Links are getting downgraded to being 6-C to High 6-A, with one canon Link being fierce deity link gonna be at High 4-C since Majora’s pocket dimension is the only pocket dimension feat that has some legitimacy. Ganon has one point in time where he’s 3-A and none of the canon links scale to him, only HW Link. Also a couple of speed feats are getting nuked, like the MFTL speed feat got downgraded to MHS+, and they cap at 1.7c

oh and majority of the calcs for the lower tier characters were proven to be inflated as all hell, like the High 7-A bombs being downgraded to 8-C, and the High 6-A SS feats going down to tier 8-7. Here’s the CRT where this is all happening btw, and we’re nearly done if someone is willing to calc one storm feat for Skyward sword.
Wouldn't the full Triforce get to be at the same amount of power as Majora, if not more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back