• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nero415 GoW is some upgrades but mostly trying to debunk a downgrade for Kratos being 9-A because game mechanics and magic not scaling to physicals.

Castlevania is predominantly upgrades because I'm nuking their ******* 4-A ratings and making them solid Low 2-C even if it's the end of me 🗿

Guilty Gear is both, mostly because I severely doubt literally every single character in the verse scales to Low 1-C, Sol and anyone comparable to him sure, but not characters who didn't even scale to him in the first place like May, but I'm also gonna see if I can revise their abilities since looking at any of their pages that isn't Sol Badguy kills me inside every time.

My spirit is torn into two:
On one hand people have claims and statements and even visuals that some feats are universe level and then is debunked.
On the other hand, people are interpreting statements and channeling materials to make a standing far stronger than where they should normally showcase.

In fact, I am making a Super Duper Sumos verse blog just to realise that there are country level feats (and I mean more than 1 feat), but then normally the dishouts are margin room level to some building level.

A nightmare just happened during my lunch nap

Akuma is not fighting Shao Kahn or Raoh or Rugal... Nobody but Fire Lord Liu Kang.

OMFG Bayonetta is being questioned on its universe level too.

Last edited:
How important would you consider consistency to be? I use it as important criteria but it doesn't seem too much talked about.

Ofc because of how fiction works, a lot of things might technically be outliers, but as long as feats aren't contradicted or are reasonable, there can be some leniency.

Hmm, I wonder how that’s gonna be relevant. I don’t recall Thawne being a time stopper
Resist time stop or just too fast to be able to move within time stop?
Also, what about time reverse and time travel?

Speed force can do a lot of things with time.

Off topic: when do some people start to mix up "it's" with "its", "their" with "there" and "they're" etc...

Curse buggy automatic grammar fix where fixes generate more errors.

Forgot Belial
Hmmm... possibly five in total? That's more than I thought tbh.
Defined included
Resisting TimeStop wouldn't matter much considering RF other abilities
Infinite Zamasu will probably just get mentioned in the research but won't be used
Scaling to Hit is a bit dubious since the anime and manga depict him very differently:

*In the anime Hit was actually holding back (since he wasn't going for the kill in the U6 Vs U7 arc) plus he was matching SSB×10Kk (post RoF) Goku on top of already beating SSB (post-RoF) Vegeta as well as improving his time-skip thoroughout the battle with Goku. When Hit wasn't holding back he outright killed (albeit very briefly) (post-FT/Black arc) SSB Goku.

*In the manga SSG would've been an enough to match Hit and SSB Vegeta only lost to Hit due to SSB functioning differently in the manga plus his time skip also functions differently in the manga too iirc (with Hit being "rusty" instead of holding back). Hit also never had that rematch with (post-FT/Black arc) Goku in the manga.

It'll be interesting to see how DB scales to Black to Hit. I still remember when Black Vs Hit was a heavily debated topic when DBS was still producing new episodes.

yfn84f013mn71.png

Hmmm... possibly five in total? That's more than I thought tbh.
Overall the strongest are Morrigan, Lilith, Belial, Jedah and Post-Pyron Demitri.
If I were to make a tier list, I'd say:

Hypotetical complete Morrigan (1/3 of her soul died inside of Belial, since he sealed it within himself)
Belial, Post-Lilith Morrigan
Morrigan, Lilith, Jedah (roughly on the same level, Morrigan defeated Jedah and Lilith is her equal)
Post-Pyron Demitri (we aren't really sure about his strength, he was confident in taking on Morrigan and Belial but he downplayed them in the past)

1. It's not combat applicable
  2. It's a temporary thing that they might toss away like Deadpool's immortality curse
I mean 1. if it works like speedster immortality then it is and 2. how is it temporary when RF is mentioning him surviving events that happened in 1983 due to that ability in 2020…? Granted I still need to see the vid Eficiente sent.
Goku Black isn't a speed force user.
Everything that moves is technically a SF user in DC, Although not in the way that is relevant here kek.

@Nero415 GoW is some upgrades but mostly trying to debunk a downgrade for Kratos being 9-A because game mechanics and magic not scaling to physicals.

Castlevania is predominantly upgrades because I'm nuking their ******* 4-A ratings and making them solid Low 2-C even if it's the end of me 🗿

Guilty Gear is both, mostly because I severely doubt literally every single character in the verse scales to Low 1-C, Sol and anyone comparable to him sure, but not characters who didn't even scale to him in the first place like May, but I'm also gonna see if I can revise their abilities since looking at any of their pages that isn't Sol Badguy kills me inside every time.
Ahh okay. Nice.

Reverse Flash is responsible for everything in Death Battle that has ever upset you, confirmed.

It would be shoehorned as can be, but I'd actually love an 'it was me' joke where he's the reason a controversial fight like Yang Vs. Tifa happened.
Reverse Flash: Disintegrates kids, kills family members, and causes untold destruction?

Me: I sleep

Reverse Flash: Rigs a YouTube video to make Tifa Lockhart lose to Yang?

Me: I must kill Chaos Reverse Flash!

Last edited:
Black
  • Multiplier stacking could bag him enough of an AP advantage to one shot
  • Time Ring may protect him to getting Paradox’d (but perhaps not because Thawne paradox’d a living paradox)
  • Resists any attempts to slow/freeze time via scaling from Goku
Thawne
  • If they scale him to high-end Flash feats Black doesn’t even have AP going for him
  • Tremendously faster
  • Paradox gg
  • Black literally can’t win if Thawne’s Immortality is included
  • Phasing
  • Can age Black to dust
  • Mind hax
  • Can bring Black into the Negative Speed Force
  • Cosmic Awareness will alert him if Black starts messing with space-time
  • Life Force Absorption
  • Regeneration
  • This comment is getting lengthy so I’m gonna stop talking now

image0.jpg

Last edited:
Reverse Flash is responsible for everything in Death Battle that has ever upset you, confirmed.

It would be shoehorned as can be, but I'd actually love an 'it was me' joke where he's the reason a controversial fight like Yang Vs. Tifa happened.
"It was me, Wiz and Boomstick, I turned all Fourth Wall Breakers into the bane of your existance!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back