• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have said specific versions of characters they are 100% willing to do.
They did also say that they don't like reality warpers, so don't expect too many of them.
Frankly Guys like Emperor Joker don't work for DB given He only had Mxy power for like a few issues before losing it
meanwhile you can bring in guys like Archie Sonic and King Mickey due to the fact they have various abilities and different history to make them standout in comparison to there OG Versions while also being far stronger

y7zf5j67ggb71.jpg

Thoughts on this mu?

It has some nice aesthetics to it but I'm not sold on the fight Dynamic between them
I prefer Yusuke vs Reimu frankly

Oh yeah, Emperor Joker probably won't be in.

Its just likely they are unwilling to do Bill vs Discord. They also didn't like to bring back MLP few years ago, but things can change.

It has some nice aesthetics to it but I'm not sold on the fight Dynamic between them
I prefer Yusuke vs Reimu frankly
Oldschool shounen protagonists with the connection to both spirit and human world (Yusuke being a Spirit Detective and Yoh being a Shaman) with lazy attitude but opposite outlook on conflict that fight using spiritual powers and participate in the group tournaments that will decide the fate of the world. Also both have some dark family history with Yoh being a "brother" to Hao and Yusuke being the "son" of Raizen. Also both went to hell for training.

• Classic shonen protags of 90s and 00s
  • Spiritual warriors fighting with their soul power (ki and furyoku)
  • Particapants of the supernatural tournament that will decide the fate of the world
  • Have a rather dark heritage with their ancestor being Raizen and Hao

there's an interesting parallel in their personalities, in that they're both uncharacteristically lazy by the standards of Shonen protagonists. Yusuke couldn't have been arsed to get trained by Genkai after the Rando arc, and was basically forced into it. The same goes for Yoh and his training with Anna. That laziness is just manifested in different ways, with Yusuke being a punk delinquent, and Yoh being that stoner kid you once knew.

Yusuke is an impulsive troublemaker with a short temper who's ready to throwdown any time.
And how Yoh is a laid-back pacifist with no real care about anything that just kinda goes with the flow.
I think it can make for some fun dynamic as well as some comedy, since Yoh's carefree attitude will absolutely piss Yusuke off

Kratos when
Screenshot_20210913-195808_YouTube.jpg
next season
  • Particapants of the supernatural tournament that will decide the fate of the world
connections be good i know and can make for good banter
its fight dynamic between them that prevents me being all into it
it could be fine tho

Yusuke is an impulsive troublemaker with a short temper who's ready to throwdown any time.
And how Yoh is a laid-back pacifist with no real care about anything that just kinda goes with the flow.
I think it can make for some fun dynamic as well as some comedy, since Yoh's carefree attitude will absolutely piss Yusuke off
Who would win between the two?

Source? Death Battle Discord moment.
Dirty move as an advisor.

Yoh and doesnt help he is getting more haxs and becoming High 4-C, but still fairer that most Josuke MU except pacman
another "weekly" move eh

I'm curious to see how they treat Hit's time skipping and Goku Black resisting against the likes of RF
Reverse Flash still has a lot of haxes.

Basically slapping the hax walls of speed force and put it into Reverse Flash. Adding in giving cancer to Speed Force users just by being near them.

How about the fact that
  1. It's not combat applicable
  2. It's a temporary thing that they might toss away like Deadpool's immortality curse
The latter. It's combat applicable and he can solo my and your favorite verses. It's kinda like Hulk's green door in the sense that they portray it as "it was always there, he could always revive 100% guaranteed", but it got removed some time after they portrayed it in that new way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back