• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not agreeing or disagreeing but yeah , Remember how Everyone just assumed DemonBane Was High 1A for like god knows how many years just cuz someone used weird translations and interpretations ?
Doing self research should be good.

So, I have a tinfoil theory about the upcoming matchup.

Death Battle knows about the anti-DC sentiment. It's the reason that Cable vs Booster Gold was delayed, since BG won (Also, fun fact, that episode was released on 4/20)

Not to mention, Death Battle have said they don't want to do episodes because they're stomps on occasion.

And despite this being a legacy season, Black's only been a thing since 2016 and Thawne's only really been super relevant since 2014.

So something tells me there's something more to the next episode than any of us are thinking of.

Death Battle knows about the anti-DC sentiment. It's the reason that Cable vs Booster Gold was delayed, since BG won (Also, fun fact, that episode was released on 4/20)

Not to mention, Death Battle have said they don't want to do episodes because they're stomps on occasion.

And despite this being a legacy season, Black's only been a thing since 2016 and Thawne's only really been super relevant since 2014.

So something tells me there's something more to the next episode than any of us are thinking of.
I'm sorry Mr.Smasher...but you might just be in denyial

From the wiki

I'd die if your right lmao

You mean they're gonna give Goku Black the win?

E. Joker is the embodiment of comicbook feats being taken out of context, I'm looking forward to see what will be claimed of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back