• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-existent franchises on the wiki

In this thread we will collect franchises that people on the wiki would like to see on the wiki (that is, said by you)
most likely this will also serve as a list of series recommendations.

Why did I make this thread?
In my other discussion thread "Franchises forgotten by the wiki" someone got confused and put franchises that were not on the wiki, this gave me the idea to create a thread where users put franchises that are not on the wiki, in addition, this thread should be used so that this does not happen again.

-12 Beast
-3-2-1 Penguins !
-Aaahh!!! Real Monsters (It is already being worked on, but someone else is needed to help, if you want to help contact Oleggator)
-Aggretsuko
-Another Eden
-Armored Core
-Battleborn
-Battlecats
-Beyond Good & Evil
-Black myth wukong
-Blaseball
-Blue Stinger
- BNA (Brand New Animal) (It is already being worked on, but someone else is needed to help, if you want to help contact LaserPrecision)
-Broadside Beach
-Bucky O'Hare
-Caravan Stories
-Cardcaptor Sakura
-CatDog
-Charmed [Cw Reboot]
-Charmed [Orginal]
- Choujin X
-Chronicles of Cursed sword
-Clamp verse
-Counter:side
-Crane-Iron Series
-Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
-Crow Cillers/Lamezone
-Culdcept
-Cultivator vs Hero society
-Dead Island Series
-Deeeeep.io
-Dentures and Demons
-Destiny Child (game, not band)
-Disney Infinity
-Disney's Stitch: Experiment 626 (Separate canon to the movie series)
-Dragon Blaze
-Dungeon Fighter Online
-Eastward
-Ejen Ali (Agent Ali)
-Eldritch
-El-Hazard
-Empty Box and the Zeroth Maria
-Everlong (work is already being done on it)
-Exos Heros
-Fanboy & Chum Chum
-Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
-Fleabag Monkeyface
-Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!
-Future card buddyfigh
-GaoGaiGar (or the Brave series in general)
-Girl's Frontline
-Girl Genius
-Girl Gun Cafe
-Girls X Battle
-Gold Digger
-Ghostforce
-Glitch Techs
-Grandia
-Green Hornet
-Gundam
-Gunfire Reborn
-Gunsmith Cats
-Hades (Game) (the profile, currently deleted, does not exist again)
-Haydee
-Her Summon
-Hey Arnold!
-High Guardian Spice
-Hourai Gakuen no Bouken! series
-Housamo
-Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling
-Illbleed
-Investiture of the gods
-Jack Blank Adventures series
-Jiang Zi Ya: Legend of deification
-Johnny Quest
-Journey to the west
-Just Shapes and Beats
-Juujika No Rokunin
-Kao The Kangaroo
-Keplerians games
-Kid cosmic
-Kikoriki (It is already being worked on, but someone else is needed to help, if you want to help contact Oleggator)
-Kindog Rush (work is already being done on it)
-Kingdom of Loathing & West of Loathing (same verse)
-Kung Fu Dino Posse
-League Of Super Evil
-Legend of dragoon
-Legend of heroes
-Leviathan (manhwa)
-Loonatics Unleashed
-Lost Planet (It is already being worked on, but someone else is needed to help, if you want to help contact Scottycj256)
-Magic Emperor
-Mai-Hime/Mai-Otome
-Major Grom (comics)
-Major Grom (movies)
-Martial Peak
-Mashle: Magic And Muscles
-Master Detective Archives: Rain Code
-Matendouji
-McDonald’s/McdonaldLand
-Metal Family (It is already being worked on, but someone else is needed to help, if you want to help contact Scottycj256)
-Moomoo.io
-Motherland: Fort Salem
-Muck
-My Time at Portia
-My wife is a demon queen
-Nanbaka
-Nisekoi
-Noblesse
-Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
-Ori
-Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World
-Outlaw Star
-Pandora hearts
-Paint the Town Red
-PILI Puppet Theatre
-Poptropica
-Power Players
-Princess Connect
- Promare
-Rocko's Modern Life
-Rugrats (At least Reptar would have a profile.)
-Ruina: Fairy Tale of the Forgotten Ruins
- Sangokushi Taisen
-Scythe Saga Universe
-Section 8
-Shadow Corridor
-Shamanic Princess
-She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
-Shukufuku no Campanella
-Shuumatsu no Maristella
-SinoAlice
-Skeleton Knight in Another World
-Smiling Friends
-Snatcher
-Soccer Spirit
-Sora no Freiren
-Sousou no Frieren (It is already being worked on, but someone else is needed to help, if you want to help contact FrenchStephy)
-Space Ghost
-Space Patrol Luluco
-Space Runaway Ideon
-Spectrobes!
-Star Ocean (Profiling is being attempted, but other people are needed to help, if you want to help, contact The_Axiom_of_Virgo)
-StarTropics
-Stone Protectors
-Stranger of sword city
-Stretch Armstrong and the flex fighthers
-Strike The Blood (It is already being worked on, but someone else is needed to help, if you want to help contact Scottycj256)
-Super Duper Sumos
-Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
-Supreme Commander
-Survival Story of A Sword King In A Fantasy World
-Swords and Sandals (work is already being done on it)
-Tales of demons and gods
-Tara Duncan (Books series)
-Tara Duncan (TV series)
-TAZ: Balance
-Teddy Boy
-Temmieverse
-Tenjou Tenge
-The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You
-The Beginning After The End
-The Dark-Hunterverse
-The Expanse series
-The great mage returns after 4000 years
-The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer (Separate canon to the movie series as it got retconned into it's own thing)
-The Magicians [Syfy TV Show]
-The Magnus Archives
-The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
-The ttrpg Exalted
-The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat
-Tokyo Afterschool Summoners
-Tomodachi X Monster (Starter_Pack has been trying to find this manga online for a while so it can be submitted for calculations. Any help would be appreciated.)
-Tottemo Lucky Man
-True Blood (ByAsura is working on this)
-Two kinds
-Ultima
-Unwanted Undead Adventurer
-Valkyrie Profile (Profiling is being attempted, but other people are needed to help, if you want to help, contact The_Axiom_of_Virgo)
-Variable Geo
-Welcome to Dreamworld (Jimmy.robinson.5099 might be able to help find feats and such)
-Welcome to Nightvale
-Witchblade
-W.I.T.C.H. (LordGriffin1000 is already working on it)
-Wizard of Legend
-World Flipper
-Xilam Animation (Oggy & cockroaches, Zig & Sharko, etc.) (Gigantti2000 may work on this, however some help would be appreciated)
-Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei (Starter_Pack would appreciate any help.)
-Ys series
-Zak Storm
-Zenki
-Ziggurat
-Zombie Night Terror

The following list is for those profiles that were suggested at some point here, and managed to have representation, however, it is worth mentioning that it may not be very good, if possible, review and try to improve them.

-Clone Drone in the Danger Zone (1 profile)
-DC: Superhero Girls (A verse page & several profiles)
-Dragon City (5 profiles)
-James Cameron's Avatar (1 profile)
-Kaiju N.8 (A verse page & several profiles)
-Lego Monkie Kid (A verse page & 2 profiles)
-No Straight Roads (A verse page & several profiles)
-Sakamoto Days (A verse page & several profiles)
-Slay the Spire (A verse page & some profiles)
-The Walten Files (A verse page & several profiles)
-Xenoblade (A verse page & several profiles)
-Zardy's Maze (2 profiles)

Rules
These franchises must adhere to the wikia rules, which means:
  • Nothing +18 (in the pervert sense)
  • Suggsverse or Cool Cat are completely prohibited, explicitly stated in the discussion rules
  • Franchises that have already been on the wikia but were removed for some reason, such as "Pico's school" will not be allowed here.
  • Don't put franchises that the wikia has already said will not enter
  • Please do not write all the franchises that cross your mind, only franchises that deserve to have profiles, based on this it can be argued to remove franchises from the list
  • Remember that it is only to list them, nobody is obliged to anything here

Notes
  • Note 1: My main language is Spanish, and I barely know English, so if they don't understand what I'm writing about, it's the fault of the Google translator or Cambridge translator.
  • Note 2: To know the progress of the verses please inform

Last edited:
In order not to take advantage of my own thread, I will only put one franchise:
Stretch Armstrong and the flex fighthers.

What does SBA mean?
You probably missed the thread but still.
SBA here is usually referred as Standard Battle Assumptions.

The ttrpg Exalted; is way less obscure than Anima, have 3 editions and was created by White Wolf Publishing (same that created WoD), and yet do not seems no one known about it.

Anyway.

No Straight Roads is a verse I'm planning to add(and currently worked on). Not only me but @MaidRips did very good job with creation of profiles and covering them by abilities. The only thing is left is from me to finish one calc which I thought would be easy at first, but actually more harder in actuality.

The other verse I'm planning to add is Metal Family, but busy to add it at the moment and probably I would need someone who would help me with creation of verse since it have some notable characters.

Vanquish: A Platinum Games Third Person Shooter that stars Sam Gideon and his honestly bullshit Power Armor that massively amps his Speed and Strength and allows him to copy any weapons he finds, albeit only three or four at a time.

Vanquish: A Platinum Games Third Person Shooter that stars Sam Gideon and his honestly bullshit Power Armor that massively amps his Speed and Strength and allows him to copy any weapons he finds, albeit only three or four at a time.
Sam actually already has a profile on the wiki.
Now as for verses I would like to see but absolutely won't be added to the wiki, it's Godville and Space Station 13.

Godville will never be added since it's some weird idle-rpg, all of the lore and other stuff comes from the official wiki that anyone can edit for whatever reason, and it has a bunch of copyrighted content.

Space Station 13 won't be added because... it's hard to explain why.

How about the Ys series? It's actually a pretty long and prolific series of JRPGs, even being one of the games that helped define the action RPG subgenre.

Add all those mentioned to the list, except for Vanquish, Godville and Space Station 13 for the reasons explained by Shmooply

In the list I put that help is needed for those verses
Thanks.

Was that Kikoriki show on 4Kids? I feel like I just had a surpressed memory resurface...
Probably, I'm not sure because I'm Russian and always watched it from DVD, though despite of being child cartoon it have many adult moments and also many feats. (For instance on this episode some characters litteraly tanked a Volcano and are absolutely fine).

Sam actually already has a profile on the wiki.
Now as for verses I would like to see but absolutely won't be added to the wiki, it's Godville and Space Station 13.

Godville will never be added since it's some weird idle-rpg, all of the lore and other stuff comes from the official wiki that anyone can edit for whatever reason, and it has a bunch of copyrighted content.

Space Station 13 won't be added because... it's hard to explain why.
That has to be recent because it wasn't there a few months ago.

There's also Princess Connect, a mobile game made by CyGames (the Granblue Fantasy guys), especially now that it has an English release.

Also, for what it's worth, somebody is trying to make profiles for Zardy's Maze, an indie horror game that recently gained traction due to a popular Friday Night Funkin' mod.

I have some verses that i want to add so here goes

Soccer Spirit : don't ask, played it back in the day gameplay is neat very much different and creative and the art is.. Something to say the last so i'll work on adding it even though it's a soccer game lol

Destiny Child : don't ask lol we both know why i want to add this game

Exos Heros : what can i say i love this game and im not afraid of saying so even if it's a gacha it's still pretty damn fun and the story is also really fun and it has neat art so yeah i'll probably add the verse here at some point

This ended up as some sort of a recommendation sort of post for gacha games lol
So if like gachas go for it lose more of your life, if you don' like gacha then yeah no that's Hell you're walking into

Last edited:
I was reminded that Stone Protectors is finally getting a rerelease thanks to Kickstarter (which will include the final 4 episodes, believed to be lost media). Maybe once that happens, we can give it a Verse.

Also, while I don't know how much this has to work with, Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman had quite a bit of a plotline going on for a PBS Kids show. Maybe we can make something for that?

I'm pretty sure Armored Core doesn't have anything here either, which honestly surprises me considering how popular that series was in the Mech Games Genre.

Would it be possible to include shows from Glitch Productions? I know SMG4 isn't an option, but maybe Meta Runner or Sunset Paradise? Meta Runner is set in its own universe, and while Sunset Paradise is confirmed to be set in the SMG4 universe, it's so vastly different from the series that we could potentially get away with giving it its own profile(s).

Would it be possible to include shows from Glitch Productions? I know SMG4 isn't an option, but maybe Meta Runner or Sunset Paradise? Meta Runner is set in its own universe, and while Sunset Paradise is confirmed to be set in the SMG4 universe, it's so vastly different from the series that we could potentially get away with giving it its own profile(s).
Hey, hey, hey!

Back