• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby
Moro
Xeno Goku?
Android 17
Android 21?
King Piccolo
Captain Ginyu?
Baby I could possibly see as far as getting a GT Rep
For Moro
Don't expect it especially when Moro has nothing beyond the Manga as of now and DB being anymore interested in MLP reps after Discord

17 easily
21 Tricky due to the circumstances involving the Z Fighters being nerfed n shit plus being a Vidya specific character
Xeno Goku is more tricky than Archie Sonic to bring In
Don't see King Piccolo even getting in
Same with Ginyu

We could summarize alot of DB characters like this
Jiren : He is Goku but as an Alien but without autododge.
Vegeta : Goku 2.0 but without some techniques Like Instant Transmission or U.I or God Bind (manga changed it abit thankfully)
Goku Black : Eviler SSB Goku with a Scythe and clones and zenkai

etc like movesets are always Super Strength,Speed,Flight,Beam attacks etc and maybe some Hax from time to time like Hit or Beerus.

Trunks-has his Spirit Sword n Stuff
Freiza- has his Telekinesis and other shit
Cell-Various abilities from the fighters he has in his DNA
17- has his barriers and XenoVerse stuff
Hit-Time Powers
Gogeta-Abilities from both Goku and Vegeta

Last edited:
Honestly there are only a few DB match ups that are even "exciting" which are imo:

*Piccolo: Unique moveset, is still a somewhat popular character despite the disrespect he gets and TFS dank memes.

*Frieza: An iconic anime/manga villain, very popular among fans as well as normies and potential Frieza force shenanigans.

*Cell: Versatile moveset set, excellent soundtrack potential and DevilArtemis being DevilArtemis.

*Gogeta: A unique spin on a matchup, exceptional animation potential and a cheap way of bringing Goku back without it being GVS 3.

*Future Trunks: A very popular character, the sword alone makes him stick out compared to other DB reps and has "time" stuff to draw from.

The rest are either bland bricks or just forgettable filler. Both Janemba and Hit are awesome characters with epic power-sets yet are barely revenant these days (most peeps I know have already forgotten about Moro) meanwhile Jiren is the embodiment of a brick.

They could do a Yamcha Match as a joke but ehh
Nah, Yamcha stomps all of his MUs so hard that it's not funny
0938389239463d57f0f1d64bbe587b17.jpg

They are also the same blog that thinks DMC isn’t universal but rely on taking stuff out of context for a majority of their arguments sooooo..

I just told you I’m revising FF 🗿
You know the guy who debunked Uni DMC was the one who was the biggest advocate for it right? And since when do they take stuff outta context?

You know the guy who debunked Uni DMC was the one who was the biggest advocate for it right? And since when do they take stuff outta context?
When you strongly believe in something, having anything put forth to contradict or make it null and void will get quite the reaction out of you. So much so you'll make shit up just to defend your opinion. Guy says they took stuff out of context and so forth, but then has done nothing to show WHAT they took out of context and so forth. You surprisingly see this a lot, with many verses in debating, sadly. Hell, I'M guilty of this too.

When you strongly believe in something, having anything put forth to contradict or make it null and void will get quite the reaction out of you. So much so you'll make shit up just to defend your opinion. Guy says they took stuff out of context and so forth, but then has done nothing to show WHAT they took out of context and so forth. You surprisingly see this a lot, with many verses in debating, sadly. Hell, I'M guilty of this too.
Apparently he's even unsure of said debunks but hell ya not wrong

The DMC peeps here literally made a google doc debunking everything, there just going to fix the grammar on the doc….

@Nero415 That same guy has said to us that he disagrees with the blog numerous times. You can ask Cyber yourself if you think I’m making shit up.

Read the top right scan, more specifically the first line of the second paragraph. And read this full scan here, they cropped out the word underworld when trying to claim it only destroyed the island.

there’s more than a few instances of them taking shit out of context and there’s an upcoming response to that entire blog, so if you wanna see the entire refute you can wait for that

@Nero415 That same guy has said to us that he disagrees with the blog numerous times. You can ask Cyber yourself if you think I’m making shit up.

Read the top right scan, more specifically the first line of the second paragraph. And read this full scan here, they cropped out the word underworld when trying to claim it only destroyed the island.

there’s more than a few instances of them taking shit out of context and there’s an upcoming response to that entire blog, so if you wanna see the entire refute you can wait for that
Oh for real? Wow.

Like I said, there’s a lot of shit taken out of context and we’re nearly done with the response, just gotta proofread some stuff and the response will be good to go.

I don't care about Reverse Flash's Speed, i care about Goku Black's Speed since that will also affect future Dragon Ball MU.
Fair
Everyone so sure that RF gonna stomp Black that I am just waiting for Black to murder “It was me” instead. What an upset lol
I mean considering how insane Wally vs Archie Sonic was, I doubt they’ll have Black win the fight.

@Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff We've gotten as close to finishing the responses to their universal debunks from every single god tier as we possibly could, we just need to finish the responses to the Qliphoth shit, but aside from that the only things we remotely agree with the blog on is the higher end speed feats since we don't really have them accepted on the wiki to begin with, and some other mistranslated feats that we don't have on the pages. Either way at the very latest the response should be posted this week, if I'm not super busy with exams and homework I might be able to post it tonight or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back