• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes lol. That's what I asked earlier in the discord and people said that.
Oh …… oh god 😭 That’s such wank. The Moon Spirit isn’t moon level and no one who interacted with the Koi Fish (which is the only way any of them interact with it at all) is moon level. I swear, someone told you that the Ocean Spirit is equal to the Moon Spirit and since Aang fused with it temporarily, he scales to moon level?

Oh …… oh god 😭 That’s such wank. The Moon Spirit isn’t moon level and no one who interacted with the Koi Fish (which is the only way any of them interact with it at all) is moon level. I swear, someone told you that the Ocean Spirit is equal to the Moon Spirit and since Aang fused with it temporarily, he scales to moon level?
Strunton did

Strunton did
I just ……. I don’t get this argument at all. Moon Spirit isn’t even the moon. It dying only gives everything a black and white filter. And why is the Ocean Spirit scaling to the Moon Spirit? Why not the reverse and they are just ocean level smh. The argument makes everything in verse moon level.

zl1gtn2q96n71.jpg
Legitimately, no one believes black should win

I just ……. I don’t get this argument at all. Moon Spirit isn’t even the moon. It dying only gives everything a black and white filter. And why is the Ocean Spirit scaling to the Moon Spirit? Why not the reverse and they are just ocean level smh. The argument makes everything in verse moon level.
Mainly Avatar State being the Strongest therefore should scale to it

From what? The Koy Fish? You do realize that by that weird logic literally every single bender is moon level because Zhao killed the moon spirit with one fire bending, and had no Sun amp.
Ah shit, if we being mega liberal with stuff, Sozin’s comet gives firebenders the power of a hundred suns. Large Star Korra here we go!!!

Considering Zhao flat out said they lost their immortality and reverted to being fishes when they left the spirit world, that seems to be the case.

Korra at best would be around City level if you take the feats Kyoshi did, and the one firebender avatar did when he made 3 volcanic eruptions, as well as Korra redirecting a cannon that vaporized a mountain.

Though I’ve heard some novelizations of avatar might have some higher feats, haven’t really read them so idk which feats exactly.

Korra (full power):

Here on VSBW: At least 7-B.
Elsewhere: 7-A to 6-C (depending on who you ask plus extended media feats/lore).
High-end: 6-A to 5-C (scaling to the god tier spirits however this is very contentious)
Ascended: 1-A (cross scaling using real life Buddhism and Taoism).

Call it a hunch but considering DB do take into consideration all official mediums plus cross-scaling to similar characters in universe. I think they'll rate (Avatar state) Korra at 7-A possibly 6-C (using Kyoshi island moving feat as the basis).

Yeah… because Popeye can “leave his fiction and erase that fiction” with no showings of him doing that in character btw. He could somehow take on the verse who has characters who’s literal existence would hit you with 40+ abilities that screws you over.

Yeah… because Popeye can “leave his fiction and erase that fiction” with no showings of him doing that in character btw. He could somehow take on the verse who has characters who’s literal existence would hit you with 40+ abilities that screws you over.
Isn't leaving one's fiction the same as existing outside the universe? It takes some serious crack to legitimately think fiction can exist outside fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back