• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and the Time Ring can also detect time fuckery and go into alternate timelines, so Black/Zamasu can just follow him.

Time ring normally dosn't allow people to travel into the past, but it does let the user follow other time travel methods, like it did with Trunks' time machine.

If Black wins...it's gonna bolster the notion(to some) that canon Dragon Ball is stronger than Archie Sonic. SIGH
Wow... it's been a long time since you've commented on this forum.

Either way when RF predictably stomps Black (tbh I don't think the backlash will be that bad), I hope the next match will be as debatable as Tony Vs Bruce.

As for Bats and Iron-man it's a solid 8/10; Bruces VA was spot on, the use of the double gotcha moment at the beginning of the fight was sweet and props for using a somewhat unique kill. The soundtrack was hit or miss for me personally and ofc it wasn't Tony Vs Lex so a couple points knocked down but still an enjoyable DB.

RIP to those who believed in 6D FB suit making a difference tho.

Dead man walking
image0.webp

Remember they are fuseing the anime and manga versions of super here

Either way when RF predictably stomps Black (tbh I don't think the backlash will be that bad), I hope the next match will be as debatable as Tony Vs Bruce.
It's already confirmed to be Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man for episode 150.

As an aside, how do we feel about roughly knowing (more or less) the entire season line-up? Akuma's fighting either Shao Kahn or Roah (PLEASE be Roah), Korra's almost certainly fighting Rey, and I'll eat a hat on camera if the finale isn't Galactus vs Unicron. Every other matchup for the season is public knowledge.

As an aside, how do we feel about roughly knowing (more or less) the entire season line-up? Akuma's fighting either Shao Kahn or Roah (PLEASE be Roah), Korra's almost certainly fighting Rey, and I'll eat a hat on camera if the finale isn't Galactus vs Unicron. Every other matchup for the season is public knowledge.
Either Roah or even better Garou from One-Punch Man, but yes Shao Kahn its just a far more boring option for Akuma.

I still hope that Korra its fighting Delsin, we had more than enough SW with Yoda and i really want more unique MU that introduce new franchises in DB.

I know nothing about DBZ, so take this comment with a massive pinch of salt:

If Goku Black doesn't scale to Ultra Instinct (in DBa's case), it'll be their concession that they think DC god tiers solo DBZ.

DC will never lose to them, supposedly.

Thawne paradoxed Paradox, who is the embodiment of a paradox that exists outside of time on a level "beyond science and magic (if you see SF as all of time from Paradox's perspective), something so big that you can see God pulling back the curtains on all creation when you look at it all". And since the Presence exists in the Overvoid, that means Paradox's realm exists in the Overvoid as well (on a similar level to the Presence) and the (Negative) Speed Force's influence extends to that level since the speedsters could still use their powers in Paradox' realm.

In other words more than enough to paradox Black from canon and non-canon DB at the same time kek.

Keep having to remind myself that FZ is an abbreviation of Fused Zamasu and not FighterZ.

And now I'm imagining Goku Black's FighterZ model clashing horribly with Thawnes model from Injustice...

Imagine this being the SFM fight of the season

Black’s gonna be hundreds - thousands of times above baseline Universal so downplay complaints probably won’t be an issue unless they pull a Ben v Hal and botch the explanation
I'm more worry about Speed, while RF still speedblitz i would rather not see them pull another Broly VS Hulk and not apply the multipliers to Goku Black's Speed.

Because the last time it wasn't necessarely a major factor for Broly victory, but it will definitely matter in this case, and having Goku Black only at 240 Quadrillions of Times FTL would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Oh, and the Time Ring can also detect time fuckery and go into alternate timelines, so Black/Zamasu can just follow him.

Time ring normally dosn't allow people to travel into the past, but it does let the user follow other time travel methods, like it did with Trunks' time machine.
I mean he wouldn't be able to follow him across a second temporal dimension though.

but it will definitely matter in this case.
Hahahaha no. The timestream itself is beyond the concept of speed, the thing every speedster casually moves through when they want to **** up the multiverse. Or you know him still being able to move in Paradox’s realm and being relative to Barry who can outrun its collapse.

Edit: nice safe kek.

Hahahaha no. The timestream itself is beyond the concept of speed, the thing every speedster casually moves through when they want to **** up the multiverse. Or you know him still being able to move in Paradox’s realm and being relative to Barry who can outrun its collapse.
I don't care about Reverse Flash's Speed, i care about Goku Black's Speed since that will also affect future Dragon Ball MU.

Also, people are bringing up Thawne surviving Dr. Manhattan.

If Manhattan actually tried to kill Thawne beyond popping him like a zit he would have succeeded. And even then we don't have a timeframe for his resurrection so we don't know if it's applicable to a combat situation. Ganondorf and Yoda prove that non-combat applicable immortality isn't used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back